21;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Alright oppa, I understand! Byeeee! See you later!" I shouted at BAP.

Zelo oppa waved at them and then walked away, I frowned and catch up with him. Ever since that night when we went to the club, he has been ignoring me, acting as if I never exist. To be honest, I feel uncomfortable with him being cold. 

"Oppa! Can you like wait for me?" I said.

He didn't bother to wait for me and just ignored me. I ran to him and stop him, when I looked at his face, its nothing but coldness. It was as if he hated me. 

"Oppa, just what is wrong with you!?" I shouted, not caring about the others looking at me.

"Nothing's wrong..." He coldly said.

"Then what's with the cold shoulder. You have been acting like this, ever since we came back from clubbing. Its frustrating!" I shouted.

"Then try to remember what you ing did that night!" He shouted. 

He walked away and I was left behind just like that. I clenched my fist tightly and felt super frustrated.

"Fine! Ignore me all you want then!" I shouted.

I was mad, I was really mad. I just pushed anyone who is in my way, no caring whether they were to curse me and hate me for it. I give no about it. Once I'm mad, I don't care about the world. I needed something to vent my anger on. As I was walking, Woohyun suddenly came to me and I swear I had no mood to even talk to him.

"Not now, Woohyun. I'm not in the mood." I said flatly.

"I know, I heard shouting, that's why I came to you. Let's go to the rooftop." He said.

"For?" I asked,

"Just follow and stop asking will you?" He said.

I sighed and walked behind him as we went to the rooftop. He locked the rooftop and went to me. 

"Hey, vent your anger, on me. I know you Jayoung. If you don't vent your anger on something, its gonna be a bad day for you." He said.

"Are you sure? Not going to regret?" I asked.

"I did far more worst thing to you, so at the same time you can think of it as a revenge." He said.

Without further a do, I punched him right at the stomach and kept on punching him as if he was a punching bag. Tears came out from my eyes unknowingly. I hated the fact that Zelo oppa is ignoring me, and hated the fact that I'm actually crying right in front of Woohyun again.

He suddenly hugged me and I cried in his arms.

"What the did I do that night? What did I do, till he is mad at me? I'm so ing pissed off!" I cried.

"Shh, don't cry." He comforted me. 

Somehow, crying in his arms comforted me, like literally. I pulled away from the hug and weakly smiled at him.

"T-Thanks." I said.

"W-Wait!" He said 

I looked back and he ran to me, passing me his hankerchief.

"Maybe you need to do some cleaning. Go and wipe your tears babo." He smiled as he ruffled my hair.

God, how did I forget that I have yet to wipe my tears. I took his hankerchief and wiped of my tears. I smiled at him and told him that I would return him tomorrow. He nodded and I walked out first.

WOOHYUN POV;

Is Jayoung going to fall in love with Zelo. Why is she so bothered over him ignoring her? I sighed and walked out from the rooftop. I just hope that whatever I'm thinking now is not true. Just by thinking about the fact that she is with other guys makes me jealous, how about her liking another guy? I think that would be the worst nightmare ever. I can't think of living my life with a girl other than Jayoung.

"Ahhh, her hits are really good. It hurts like ." I muttered.

I held my stomach as I walked back to Infinite's table. 

"Are you pregnant or something?" Myungsoo asked.

"Pregnant? What the . NO. I got punched by Jayoung haha. Well I wanted her to vent her anger. So yeah." I said.

"It must have hurt alot, I hear from many rumors that her hits are really hard, almost equivalent to a guy's punch." Howon said.

"Its not just rumors. Its really hard. I think my stomach is going to have bruises, maybe it already has." I said.

"Pity you..." Sunggyu said.

I shook my head and my attention diverted to Jayoung who was sitting beside Sunhwa, looking really mad while looking at Zelo. I wonder what made Zelo be cold towards her. What did she do to him, that made him cold to her. I needed to talk to him, I can't stand looking at Jayoung like this. I want her to smile, and not frown. I hope that by doing this, at least I would be able to see her smile.

I waited for everyone to leave and before Zelo could walk away, I called out his name and he turned around.

"We need to talk." I said.

"About?" He asked.

"Jayoung." I said.

"Its not safe here, let's go to the rooftop." He sighed.

We walked up to the rooftop and sat down on the bench. He sat at the edge, waiting for me to talk.

"Well, I want to know why are you acting so cold to Jayoung? You should know by now that she doesn't like people who are close to her, ignore her. Do you know that she is realy upset over this? She cried, she cried right infront of me, asking why were you so angry at her." I said.

"You wanna know why!? Well simple, its because of you! Because she is willing to give you a chance. I ing hate it to see her with you! It bugs me." He shouted,

"Wait... don't tell me-"

"Yes why? I'm in love with Kim Jayoung! I am already in love with even before you came to our lives. But because she was in an arrange marriage, I can't really do anything and thought of giving her up, but now since the both of you are no longer together, it is my chance to make her mine." He said.

"No, you can't. You have to give up on her, after all, I'm still HER husband." I said.

"Remember what she said? You guys are just married by papers." He smirked.

"The both of us are public figures, do you want Jayoung to get rumors because of you trying to get her?" I asked.

He kept quiet, and I knew I won. I smirked and looked at him.

"I'll make sure that she will never be yours and she will never divorce me." I said.

"Oh yeah? We will see about that. Remember, she is living with me." He smirked.

END OF POV;

What the did I just heard? Zelo oppa is in love with me? Even before I knew Woohyun? I got shocked till I accidentally hit the flower pot, I quickly hide and facepalmed myself. 

"What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked.

"Uhhh...." I said, trying to figure out what excuse to say.

"Y-You heard everything!?" Zelo oppa said.

"Uhmmm yeah...." I muttered.

He ruffled his hair and walked away. I excused myself and ran after Zelo oppa.

"Oppa, stop!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know.... I-"

He cupped my face and kissed me roughly. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there still, not doing anything. But me being a statue doesn't stop him from kissing me. Instead, he wrapped on of his arms around my waist. He soon broke the kiss and stared at me.

"I love you, yes Kim Jayoung, I love you. I love you ever since 3 years ago. You were the person whom I have set my eyes on, and it has never change." He said.

"Zelo oppa....." I muttered.

"Give me a chance, please. I will treat you way better than that ungreatful bastard." He said.

"Oh no you won't." Someone said from behind. 

I turned behind and saw Woohyun walking towards us. He took my arm and pulled me behind him. 

"FYI, her name is NAM Jayoung and not KIM Jayoung. Stop it will you? She is someone's. Back off. She is MINE." He said.

"Oh really? You know I can just beat the crap out of you now?" Zelo oppa smirked.

"Do I look like I care? You should know, Jayoung only treats you more like a brother, and she will never see you the she sees me." Woohyun smirked.

Actually what Woohyun said is true, I can never see Zelo oppa the way I see Woohyun, Zelo oppa gives me the brotherly feeling, same goes to BAP. All of them are nothing but just a real brother to me. Its not like I want to 'play hard to get' , but it is the fact. I can't see them more than just a brother, if not, by now, I would have been dating Himchan oppa. I can't deny it, but everything that Woohyun does feels so much better. 

"S-Sorry Zelo oppa. I'm afraid whatever he said is true..." I muttered.

"Whatever!" He shouted.

He walked up to class and I buried my face with my hands. I felt horrible, never once Zelo oppa is upset with me. I feel guilty. Subconciously, I cried. Woohyun went to me and hugged me, wiping off those tears.

"Its okay, don't cry anymore." He comforted me.

I buried my face on his chest and can't help but to cry even more.

"He is going to hate me. I'm positive." I cried.

"He won't trust me. Now Nam Jayoung, stop crying. It won't fix anything. And get back to class, you have missed 30 minutes of lesson by the way." He said.

"Yah nerd, do i look like I care? Its the old 's class. Let's just hang out at the rooftop, I mean, its been a way long time since we actually catch up with each other." I said.

He nodded and we went up to the rooftop again. He sat beside me, looking up to the sky. I can't deny that his side profile is amazing. I took a good 5 seconds to stare at him, before he started to talk.

"You know, when I came back on the day you left, I felt as if there is a hole in my heart. I wanted to prove to you that I can be that old Woohyun that you loved. The nerdy me. But when you ran away, things was hard for me. Up until now, I could still fel your presence. I sometimes hallucinate that you were there, with me. I regretted my actions, in fact I was really mad at that day. All that was in my mond was that I would make you mine. I wanted to mark you as mine, so no one else can touch you anymore. I got really jealous." He said.

"That day.... I was really scared of you. You were like a monster. You didn't care about my feelings. I was hurt. You took my ity just like that, without even earning it. From the start, yes I wanted you to be the one who will take my ity away, but the fact that I lose it just like that, makes me feel dirty. Do you know for days, I felt like a ? The fact that everyone in school is mostly a , and there goes me, a non-vrigin. Up until now, that has always haunt me. I can never forget whatever had happened that night." I said as my tears started to flow.

"I'm sorry, I'm really am. I know by saying sorry won't do anything good. But I just wanna tell you that. Yes, I know my mistake that I did to you is really unforgivable. Until now, I can't forgive myself to let that incident happened in front of my face. " He said as he hugged me tightly.

We stayed there till it was break and we just normally walked together out from the rooftop. I didn't have the mood to eat at all. With me being mad, I can't never be able to eat at all. I just sat beside Sunhwa, secretly looking at Zelo oppa, who is just looking at his phone. He too, isn't eating. Sunhwa who was just quietly eating peacefully until...

"I can't take it already!? Stop ignoring each other will you two!" She shouted at us.

"If you guys wanna talk it out, just ing talk!" She shouted again.

This time, it made the whole canteen quiet, everyone's eyes were on us and I blew my bangs and Zelo oppa took my hand and we walked out from the canteen.

"Sunhwa wanted us to talk. Let's take this chance to talk." I said.

"There's nothing to talk about. You still love him right? That's why you wanted to give him a chance right?"  He asked.

I kept quiet... I didn't know how to answer him.

"I'll take silence as a yes. We're done." He said.

"WAIT!" I shouted.

"I can try. I can try loving you!" I shouted.

He stop his tracks, he turned around and ran to me.

"Do you mean it?" He asked.

"Yes, but if I can't, I'm sorry. I'll try to love you." I said.

He suddenly gave me a tight hug and I hugged him back. I'm not really sure whether this would work out, but  it won't hurt to try.

"I will make you fall in love with me. Now that you have given me a chance, beware! I'm going to be super duper sweet to you." He winked.

"Let's see how sweet can you get." I smiled.

He took my hand and kissed it. I blushed and he puts his arms around my waist.

________________

After lessons were over, as per normal, BAP would be waiting for us at the carpark. We went in and they drove back home. Zelo oppa asked me out for a date and decided to go home and change before going out again. I went to my room and wash up before getting ready. After I was done washing up, I went to change and put on my makeup.

Zelo oppa was already done and we left the house and he drove to the mall. He said that he wanted to buy some  things and wanted me to follow as well. Since he asked me out, I thought that I would just let have him on his way.

"Babe, actually I am not here because I wanted to buy some things for myself, but rather its for you." He said as he scratch the back of his head.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want nothing but just food." I smiled.

"Nothing else?" He asked.

 I nodded and he smiled. He puts his arms around me.

"Let's go on a food date then!" He cheered.

________________

Hello! Sorry for not updating for THAT long! I was busy and wanted to complete some stories before updating the others. Today I decided to update this one, so yeah! HEHEHE. Okay so, please do comment and subscribe! Lately I know I have not been updating, and I guess some of you got bored of waiting, but please please, don;t be like this! I'm really trying to update as fast as I can! So please be patient heheh. 

XxheartsxX