31;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Block B, you choose to do this." I muttered. 

We broke the door, not caring whether they were at home. All of them startled and I smirked.

"So, you guys wanna play childishly huh?" I smirked.

"W-What are you guys talking about?" Kyung asked.

"Don't play dumb with me, you guys broke into our house." Yongguk said.

"Pfft, is there any proof that we did that?" Zico smirked.

"You know there is something called a CCTV, my dear Woo Jiho?" I smirked.

He smirked dropped and I walked towards him, I ruffled his hair and then pulled it hard. He groaned and I smirked. P.O wanted to help Zico but got punched by Youngjae oppa. 

"I told you to live quietly right? I ing told you right!" I shouted. 

I kicked his stomach and he fell down. I crack my knuckles and glared at him while the others we attacking and busy messing up the entire place. 

"You ." He said.

"Yes, I'm a . Got a ing problem?" I asked.

"Look at me, I, Nam Jayoung is a to pest like you. Look at your members, all of them are busy defending themselves. Woo Jiho, remember this, you can never win us. We will always stay on top no matter how hard you try. And one more thing, what goes around, comes around. You messed up our place, we do the same thing." I said.

"Looks like we are done here. Can't bear to be in this place. Let's go." I commanded.

Thye nodded and I turned around to see Zico. I smirked and walked away.

ZICO POV;

"Hahahaha, just you wait Jayoung. That smirked of yours will be gone soon." I said.

Block B helped me up and I groaned in pain, that Jayoung, she may be a girl, but damn she is really strong. No one can deny that. But, I will get her one day. She will regret saying all those words to me. I will make her beg for forgiveness for me, and I mean it.

END OF POV;

I reached home and saw Infinite hanging out at the living room. When Woohyun saw me, he quickly stood up and ran to me. He hugged me tightly and I chuckled.

"I'm so glad you are ok." He said.

"I told you I will be ok right? You got worried for nothing." I chuckled.

"That loverboy has been talking about you since the start of the hangout. He's totally so worried." Sunggyu chuckled.

"What's new? This guys worries over everything. Block B is nothing to me. They can't win me." I said.

"But still-"

"See? I'm perfectly well with no cuts. Block B didn't even have any chance to fight us back." I cut his sentence.

"Really?" He asked.

"Didn't I just say so?" I smiled.

I soon sat with the guys and we had fun talking. I soon grew really tired and subconciously fell asleep on Woohyun's shoulder.

~~~

"Good morning, my wifey."

I opened up my eyes and saw Woohyun in his apron, waking me up. I smiled and he suddenly carried me to the bathroom. 

"WTF!?" I shouted.

"Go and bath, I specially made hamburgers for you." He winked.

"Yes, I will. Hehehee, hamburgers!!" I said.

I quickly took a bath and got ready for school. I wore a basic black tee and rip jeans with a red flannel wrapped under my tee. I put on my snapback backwards and went out to the kitchen to see Woohyun already in his outfit to go to school.

I happily munched my hamburger and Woohyun shook his head. He wiped off the sauce at the corner of my lips and I grinned. After we were done, we washed the plates and headed to school. Oh yay! Finally its my turn to drive my baby. Before we headed to school, I stopped at the convenient store to get some things to munch in class. 

"I swear babe, you really got to burn all those calories after eaing this food." Woohyun said.

"Babe, I do exercise. I fight remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah, I still can't get used to this." He said.

"Its nothing new." I chuckled.

"Well, talking about exercise, wanna tag along with me? I'm going to train tomorrow. Maybe I can teach you how to defend yourself." I added.

"Sure, I would love to." He smiled.

We soon continued our journey to school and I took my bag and walked to Woohyun who was waiting for me.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and we into the school with the people around us looking at us, we kinda got used to those stares and everything. As long as they don't cross the line, I'm just going to close one eye.

"YO!!!!!" 

The both of us turned around and we saw Zelo and Sunhwa. They walked to us and started goofing around as per normal. I still remember the first day of school, the students were scared of Zelo and Sunhwa. Well, BAP and SECRET is totally one of the most dangerous group. And eversince I got married, I think that my title as the most dangerous girl is dropping. Hahaha, but who cares. Just don't annoy me, and I will just stay the way I am now.

"Aish I feel like skipping class." I muttered.

"No you're not going to skip class missy." Woohyun said as he pulled me to class.

I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms. 

"Yah, can you walk properly?" Woohyun asked.

"I don't want to go to class." I whined.

"Aish, you leave me no choice but to do this." He said.

"What are y-AHHHHH!!!"

Woohyun carried me bridal style and I kept on fidgeting. He wasn't even bothered about me fidgeting and the other two were busy laughing at me. I pouted and just let my stupid husband carry me to class. He put me down on the chair and I pouted. He ruffled my hair and I pushed his hand away, still pouting. Just then, Block B came in and I laughed out loud, which made everyone turned to me. OMG, they look really bad. Especially, Zico. Woohyun looked at them and he smiled. 

"I'm guessing that is one of your artwork?" He whispered.

"Yeah, I have especialy done my wonderful artwork on Zico." I whispered back.

He put out a thumbs up and I grinned. Zico glared at me as he walked to his seat. I smirked at him and rolled my eyes. I took out my snack from my bag and ate it as if nothing had happened. 

"." He muttered.

I smirked when I heard him. Call me all you want, because that doesn't matter. I do agree I am a , so that doesn't bring me down. That guy has to understand that he can never win me. He knows nothing about me. I am way stronger than who I was in the past. I may not have any weakness physically. But I only have one weakness and I'll never let that happen. 

Lessons soon started and I got really bored. Just why must I take over my parents' company? Being the only child at some point of time. I kept on eating snacks to keep me awake. And thank god that the lecturer isn't really paying attention to his surrounding. Woohyun is so diligent in jotting down notes. But then again, this guy used to be a nerd, so yeah he tends to be very attentive in class.

"Yah, can I just copy your notes later?" I whispered.

He sighed and nodded. I put down my head and fell asleep in an instant.

~~~

"Yah, wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Woohyun. He signalled me to go out from the class and I nodded. I carried my bag and we headed to the cafeteria, my eyes were still sleepy and I kept on slapping myself to wake up. Woohyun ad already gotten food for me and I ate my food quietly. I was still in my dreamland. I wasn't ready to wake up yet.

"Earth to Jayoung!" Sunhwa shouted.

I got shocked at her shouting and straight away woke up. Wow her shout is really no joke. It really went through my ears.

"Finally you're awake." She said.

"With that shout of yours, how can I not wake up?" I chuckled.

"It even makes me even want to wake up even when I am already awake." Zelo said.

Sunhwa crossed her arms and we laughed. The lunch break felt so short because we all had to go back to class, I dragged myself to class. I really wasn't looking forward for school today. Woohyun pulled me to class and I sighed an let him pull me.

~~~

"Oh my, classes felt like forever." I said as I stretched my arms.

"You practically slept the whole day." Woohyun said.

"I told you that I didn't have the mood to go and study." I said.

"You are lucky I am not the nerd Woohyun, if I was, I would have probably forced you to concentrate." He said.

"You are still the nerd Woohyun though, its just that you changed your appearance." I said.

"What do you know about me huh?" he asked.

"I know everything honey." I smirked.

He shook his head and wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped both of my arms around his waist and we walked out to the carpark. Woohyun drove us to the nearest restaurant because none of us wanted to cook, well more like we were lazy to cook. 

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Anything that you want." I said.

"We'll have two of these." He smiled to the waiter.

The waiter left and Woohyun held my hand.

"Why? What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I just don't feel right. My intuition tells me that something is gonna happen, something bad." I said.

"Its just intutition, don't think too much about it alright?" He said.

"I'll try." I sighed.

Ever since after school, I really something was not right. I really felt as if something is going to happen. I don't know what it is, but I'll make sure everyone around me will be safe. Like what Woohyun said ust now, this might be just my feeling. I shouldn't take it to heart that much. Although I tried to relax myself, the feeling was still there. Aish, I hope nothing is gonna happen. Please, I hope. Soon, the food came in. And I swear, I didn't feel like eating at all. My appetite was gone just like that. I forced myself to eat, just to not make Woohyun worried. 

After he paid for my food, we decided to walk around the city. As we walking around, holding hands, someone suddenly snatched my bag. Oh no you didn't snatch my bag. I let go of Woohyun and ran after the guy. It was a lucky thing that I wore jeans, it made me run faster. Woohyun was running behind me, shouting at me. But I ignore his shouting and chased after the guy. Luckily, there was a dead end and he got flustered and I smirked when I looked at him.

"You dare take my bag?" I asked.

I walked slowly to him and he kept miving backwards, one of his hand is at the back. I smirked knowing that he had a weapon with him. I ran and kick that weapon away from him. It was a pocket knife.

"Do you know who am I?" I smirked.

"N-Nam J-Jayoung." He stuttered.

"And?" I asked.

"A-And you u-used to be i-in the g-gangster world." He stuttered.

"Glad you know that. Now what should I do to you?" I smirked.

"Jayoung-nim please don't hurt me. Please I beg you!" He begged.

"But you were going to hurt me just now." I said.

Just then, the police came and I saw Woohyun with them. I smiled, knowing that he didn't want me to do anything to him. They took the guy away and I glared at him. He quickly looked away. 

"You are not hurt right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Was this the bad feeling you had?" He asked.

Was this? Hmmm... I'm not sure, I still don't feel that something is right. I just nodded my head and saw Woohyun smiled. We decided to just go home and rest. I acted as if eveything was okay. I hope that my night will end smoothly.

~~~

School ended normally, nothing much happened and Woohyun and I went home to change into our exercising clothes. I wore a crop top and sweatpants and tied my hair into a high bun. While Woohyun wore a muscle tank and sweatpants. He wore a snapback and I drove to the gym that I used to go to. When we went in, Woohyun was shocked to see so many guys.

"Are you usually the only girl here?" He asked.

"They trained me, with BAP." I said casually.

I walked to the guys and they were so happy to see me. I pulled Woohyun and he timidly waved at them. Well, I kinda understand why he was acting this way because the guys were all body builders and they are really big. I got used to it so it doesn't matter to me. 

"Ahh, finally exercising in the gym." I said.

"Jay-"

"Okay time to do some stretching. No talking and just follow what I do." I said.

He nodded like a kid and just followed whatever I was doing. After we were done with stretching, we went to the treadmill and we started running. I usually run for 15 minutes non stop at a constant speed. The both of us started running and Woohyun seems to be doimg well for now. 

15 minutes past and Woohyun was already sweating and panting. I threw him a bottle of water and he gulped   it really fast. I sat beside him and drank my water. He lied his head on my shoulder and I wiped some of his swaet away.

"Babe, let's start training." I said.

He nodded and we started training. It was good thing that he learns things really fast, making my life easy to teach him. His kicks were not bad and it was quite hard. I really had fun training him as well as exercising. We had some of the body builders to train us as well. And the both of us got really tired. Right after we were done, we straight away lied down. Sweats were all over and I forced myself to stand up and bath. I bet tomorrow, my body is going to ache like hell. Cardios were totally killing me man. 

I went to the bathroom and started to bath. The cold water felt so refreshing to me and it felt really good. I quickly dried myself and wore a new fresh clothes. After I was done, I walked out and saw no one. I thought that Woohyun might not be done, so I decided to wait.

But as time goes by, he isn't going out and I've gotten worried. I asked one of the guys to help me check inside. He nodded and quickly came out.

"There isn't anyone inside." He said.

I went inside and saw no one. I walked out from the gym and saw no one. I decided to call him, but then I heard a ringtone inside my bag. I quickly opened up the bag and saw his phone. Where could he be? Then my phone rung.

"Block B...." I muttered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Looks like someone is worried." Zico chuckled.

"What do you want." I said.

"Oh well, are you having a hard time finding your dear hubby?" He said.

My eyes widened.

"H-How do you know!?" I shouted.

"Because we were the one who got him." He said.

I could feel him smirking on the phone. I clenched my hand and was really mad. How dare he touch Woohyun, my ing husband.

"What the do you want from him!" I shouted.

"This is a revenge for humiliating me. I may never be able to beat you, but I can beat your husband. And also, wanna know something?" He asked.

"WHAT!" I shouted.

"Hold on for a minute." He chuckled.

"Hey there sweetie."

That voice, I recognize it. I totally do.

"H-H-HyungSeok!?" I stuttered.

"Oh honey, hasn't it been a long time since we talked? Haha, now that Woohyun is in our hands. You can't do anything now. That guy has took you away from me, now its time for him to be gone!" He said.

Then, suddenly I heard shouting. It was Woohyun's voice. 

"WHAT THE !? DON'T YOU ING DARE TOUCH HIM!" I shouted.

"Too late, he is already being beaten up." He said.

"WA-"

And the phone hung up. I quickly took my bag and drove to BAP's hangout. I punched the passcode and luckily, they were all there. I threw my bag away and they got startled. 

"What's w-"

"Block B is in dead meat. Let's be like how we were. The strongest and the most dangerous gangsters." I said.

~~~

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed.!!!

XxheartsxX