22;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Babygirl~ where do you want to eat?" Zelo oppa asked as he slungs his arms around me.

"Hmm... let's go and eat Seoul Garden! Or maybe Korean BBQ!" I said.

"Hmm.. I think we shall go to Seoul Garden, I like the beef there more." Zelo oppa said.

"Ok then! As long as there is beef, I'm more than happy!" I smiled.

He ruffled my hand and intertwined my fingers with his. The moment he held my hand, to be honest I felt nothing. Nothing like how Woohyun held my hand. But then again, maybe its just a starting, maybe it takes more time. 

We soon reached Seould Garden and Zelo oppa paid for the entry fee. We walked to our tables and the workers helped to set up the pan, for us to cook our raw food. Since this is a buffet, I'm going to eat al I want, especially beef! Let's gobble all the food! I went to the food corner and started picking out the raw meat that I wanted to eat. Zelo oppa suddenly backhugged me from behind, and I got shocked for a moment.

"Don't worry babe, its just me." Zelo oppa whispered.

"I know." I smiled.

He continued backhugging me as I picked the food.  After I was done, he took the plate away from me and carried all to our table. 

"Yah, I was carrying it. I said.

"I can't let you hold the stuff. Its the man's job to do the carrying." He said.

I ruffled his hair and he blushed. 

"Jayoung-ah, let's start digging in!" He said in excitement.

I nodded and started to put the food on the frying pan. The both of us had a blast eating all the food. The amount of plates around our table is no joke. People might think that there is another two perople eating with us. But no, its just the two of us. I bet if I eat with Daehyun oppa, there's gonna be way more plates than this. I mean, who doesn't know how big is that boy's appetite.

The both of us were soon very full and we headed out from the restaurant. Zelo oppa rubbed my stomach and he smiled. I smiled and rubbed his stomach back.

"Thank you oppa for the food." I smiled.

"Ayeee, its nothing." He smiled.

We walked around the mall to digest our food. Our hands were linked together and for the whole time I was just thinking about havig fun, I really can't think this outing as a date as lovers, it was more like friends or a siblings date. I decided to throw that mindset away and try to at least to have fun being his partner. The both of us decided to go to the arcade and we paid for the coins and started playing all the games there. We went from having competitions is driving, till playing shooting games, to playing basketball and lastly, to the photobooth. We went in and started taking crazy photos. There wasn't any one that is nice. I can;t never take a proper photo with them. Its just too impossible to do so. But for the last photo, he suddenly kissed my cheeks making me shock but luckily the photo came out great.

We went to the other side and started decorating our photos. He hugged me from the back as he started to decorate the photo. I felt a bit uncomfortable but try not to show it. 

By the time we wentout from the mall, it was already dark and Zelo oppa drove the both of us to Han River. We sat by the steps while looking at the beautiful scenery. He took out his jacket and covered me to keep me warm. 

"Did you have fun today?" He asked.

"Yes oppa, I had fun." I smiled.

"Jayoung-ah, I hope that you won't make me wait for too long. I have already waited for you for three years and I hope that you would answer me soon." He said.

"I'll try. But if I really can't. I'm really sorry." I said.

"Till that day comes, I will prove to you that I'm worth your time. I will treat you way better than him." He said.

"Oppa, just don't get your hopes too high alright?" I said.

"I'm trying not to." He sighed.

"You know what let's not talk about this. Let's just enjoy shall we?" Zelo oppa asked.

I nodded and he lied down on my shoulder. He linked his arms with mine and we stared at the sky. 

"I really had fun today. Thank you so much Jayoung." He smiled.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

I soon got tired and we decided to go back home, after all there was still school tomorrow, I think its wise if we go home now. I mean, its almost midnight. Hahaha, and the BAP oppas gives no mercy went they wake us up. They wouldn't want us to go to school late. These days, my oppas has been very particular in schooling, they were never like this last time. 

Once we reach home, before I went into my room, Zelo oppa held my hand and he pinned me against the wall. He kissed me passionately and I just stood there, I don't know why, but I don't feel like kissing anyone these days. 

"Goodnight." He smiled.

"Goodnight oppa." I smiled.

I went into my room and jumped onto my bed. I lied down and kept on thinking. Whether this thing is the right thing to do. To be honest, I never even thought of actually falling in love with Zelo oppa. I just can't. He is like my brother. It has been that way ever since three years ago. I never looked at them as a man. I sighed and started washing up. I wonder whether my heart would change and will start to love him. These question is always inside my head. 

After I was done bathing, someone knocked the door. I told the person to come in and it was Yongguk oppa. I smiled at him and signalled him to sit beside me. He took a seat and looked at me.

"Jayoung-ah, I think we need to talk." He said.

"What is it oppa?" I asked.

"About you, about your love life." He said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"I know Zelo likes you. And you are trying to give him a chance. I don't mind you dating with Zelo or anything. Its just that I don't want you to confuse yourself, you are still married to Woohyun. And there's a part of me that tells me that you want to forgive Woohyun. You have to make a choice." He said.

"I know oppa. I'm already confuse. I don't know what to do now. Zelo oppa, Woohyun confessed to me. Just like you said oppa, a part of me still wants to be back with Woohyun because I miss his presence beside me. Another part of me, wants to hate him for life. I-I don't know. I feel nothing when I'm with Zelo oppa. Its nothing like how I am with Woohyun. Yes I do feel happy being with him. But the happiness can't be compared to the happiness Woohyun had gave me. I'm just confuse oppa." I sighed.

"Babygirl, I want you to really think about it. I can't really say anything because iits your own lovelife and I have no rights to interfere with it. Whatever your answer is I will fully support you." He smiled.

"But oppa, why are you suddenly letting me be with Woohyun?" I asked.

"To be honest, from what I see, you are the real you when you are with him. And even for us, its hard for us to make you be the real you in front of us. In front of him, you are the sweet and lovely Jayoung whom we met 3 years ago. But in front of us, you tend to be more of the cold and chic Jayoung. This is the difference that he can make." He said.

I just stood there quietly and though about it. Was I really that different when I am with Woohyun? I lean my head on Yongguk oppa's shoulder.

"Just for awhile oppa. Let me lean on you." I said.

"You can always lean on me, I, as an oppa will always be there for you when you need me." He smiled.

He puts his arms around my waist and let me lean more on him. For some reason, I just needed a hug. Nothing else. 

"Oppa, thank you for lending me your shoulder to lean on. I will think about it, I know that no matter what, one of them will get hurt, but that's the only way." I sighed.

"Hwaiting my dear Jayoung. I'll be always there for you." He cheered me on.

I smiled and hugged him tightly before he went out from my room. I lied down on my bed and thought about today once again.

"Maybe I should give another try...." I muttered to myself.

~~~

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up seeing Zelo oppa by my bed. He smiled at me and told me to wake up. I sat up straight and he gave me a morning kiss on the lips. I smiled and he told me to go and bath. I nodded and headed to the bathroom and have a bath before heading to school.

"Morning BAP oppas!" I greeted.

"Morning babygirl!" They said in unison.

I smiled and took a seat beside Himchan oppa. He gave me a peck on the cheeks and I blushed. He gave me a toast of bread and spreaded it with Strawberry jam. I thanked him and ate the breakfast as much as I can. Me without breakfast is like me not breathing oxygen. Soon, we were done and as per normal they sent me and Zelo oppa to school and they headed to their work. Yes, I think I forgotten to tell you. They are all working, as the people who fixes car. They seemed happy with their jobs and if they are happy, I'm more than happy. I'm really happy that all 6 of them has changed to be a better person. Well, at leats they are not as wild as last time.

When we entered the school, Zelo oppa had his arms around me and I stiffly walked beside him. I don't know why, but after he has confessed to me his feelings, having skinship with him is really awkward. Its like I couldn't see him the way I used to. 

"I hope he doesn't get his hopes too high." I sighed to myself.

"Jayoung-ah, how about you wait first while I go to the gents?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. Make it quick." I smiled.

He nodded and went into the gents. I leaned my body against the wall and waited for him, while playing with my phone. As I was playing with my phone, out of a sudden, someone pulled me and I saw hyungSeok, trying to pull me to god knows where. I tried my best to let go of his grip, but failed. He brought me up to the rooftop and he locked the door. I suddenly felt scared being close to him.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanna talk about us." He said.

"There is nothing for us to talk about. We're done ever since you left me. There is nothing anymore. Everything is all done." I said as took my leave.

He held my hand and suddenly backhugged me. I got shocked at his touch. He hugged me tightly, just like how he used to and buried his face on my shoulder.

"Don't leave me." He said.

"I don't trust any words from you. Just let go of me right now." I demanded.

"Not until you accept me. I need you in my life. Please come back to me. You belong with me" He said.

I roughly break free from his hug and turned to him to slap him.

"How dare you force me to accept you. You ing did many bad thinsg to me. Because of you, my relationship with my husband isn't that good now. Its all because of you that my life is so messed up. And now you have the guts to tell me what to do? I will never go back to you." I said.

"Then, you want to accept the guy who ing you? I may have been bad to you, but I never you. That's the difference between the two of us." He said.

"Don't you ver dare to compare yourself with Woohyun. He may have done something that really hurt me, but he is so much better than you. Even a dog shouldn't be compared to you. This is how low you are in mu life. I don't ing need you anymore. You don't deserve to be loved by me." I said.

"A-Are you rejecting me? You are not really giving into consideration." He pouted.

"I don't have to think. My answer will never change. I will never come back to you. Because I really don't care about you. You pathetic fool." I said.

I walked away and headed back to the cafeteria and saw Zelo oppa sitting alone. I ran to him and told him that i got pulled by HyungSeok.

"Where's Sunhwa anyway?" I asked.

"She has some business to do with SECRET." He answered.

I nodded and told hime everything. He laighed at the time when I told him that I rejected him straight away. That dude don't deserve my love, he already palyed with my feelings more than one. As I was talking to Zelo oppa, Woohyun came to our table and told me that he wanted to have a walk with me around the school. Zelo oppa was strictly against it but I told him to let go and followed him. He went to the unpopular part of the school and we sat down. For some reason, I could feel my heartbeat beating really fast eventhough we are just sitting beside each other. 

"It feels good to just sit beside you, alone. I really have many things to talk to you. Aish, I just miss having you in that gigantic house. Now its feels really big without you." He sighed.

"Woohyun-ah, you already know that Zelo oppa has confessed to me right?" I asked.

"Yeah I know and I will never let that happened." He said.

"I-I really don't know what to do...." I said.

"You don't ahve to do anything and just come to me. At teh first place, you belong to me. We are still married. Which means that you're mine. And this time, I will never let anyone have you." He said.

He suddenly hugged me and I felt the warmth emiting around hsi body. Subconciously, I hugged him back tightly. I buried my face on his chest and it felt really good. It was really different from all the hugs that I've got. I really like it. 

"I hate you." I said.

"What!? Why!?" He asked as he broke the hug.

"I hate you because you are so warm. I-I just like it." I blushed.

He smiled and hugged me again.

"Since you like it, I don't mind you hugging me as much as you want." He said.

"You .." I blushed.

He broke the hug once again but this time, he cupped my face and started to lean in. Subconciously, I leaned in to and he went rough. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. It felt more than just magical.

"Yeah this is feels right..." I thought to myself.

~~~

Hey guys, a new update. Please do comment and Subscribe!

XxheartsxX