7;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

Things has been going fine with my dear Woohyun. Our relationship has gone so much closer and we can't get enough of each other. I think that our parents did a great choice to make me marry him. I'm starting to like his cheesiness and got used to it. It has been pretty much great this time because now, Infinite made friends with BAP and they are really close now. Can you believe it? Nerds are good friends with gangsters! Damnson!

Although my player attitude is long gone, my rebellious attitude still remains. I still bully the old . I still go to the principal office. But Woohyun is still okay with how I am.

"My dear hubby!" I said.

"Yes wifey?" He smiled.

"Can we just go public? I'm sick of tired hiding our relationship." I pouted.

"Not now sweety. Its not the right time. I still need to hide my identity to the others." He said.

"Why so?" I asked.

"I'm not ready... You are so popular but look at me." He said.

"I shall wait for you to be ready then. But I would really want our marriage to be known to the public."  I said.

"Thank you and of course I will try to be ready for you." He smiled.

I wonder if that is the reason why he doesn't want us to go public. Was it really that he is not ready? Or is there any other reasons? Whatever it is, I know that someday our relationship will be known to the public and that way, no one would flirt with me or bully him. Till that moment, I shall wait.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he puts his arms around my waist.

"Uhh, nothing. Just a little bit tired. Let me rest on you jagi." I said as I lean on his firm chest.

He hugged me tighter and I ended up falling asleep in his embrace.

WOOHYUN POV;

I'm sorry that I have to make you wait. I, too want to publicize our relationship but I'm afraid of your fanboys. I'm not ready to face everyone in school. She is a somebody and I am a nobody. To them, we are in a way different level. But for her, I will try my best to be brave. Because its something that my baby wants. And I have to make it happen.

I stared at her beautiful sleeping face and caress her face. She really change a lot, just for me. Except for her rebellious atiitide, but it doesn't really matter to me. At least she doesn't flirt anymore and that matters. Only god knows how much I love her. Then, I recieve a call and I picked it up.

"Yes omma?" I said.

"Oh, are the both of you free today? The Kim's and us want to have dinner with the both of you." Omma said.

"Yeah, we are." I said.

Then she told me the venue and time. I took note of ot and realized that there wasn't much time. Aish, they could have told us sooner. I hate it, but I have to wake her up though. I gently shook her and she automatically got up.

"We are having dinner with our parents. Go and get ready." I smiled.

She nodded and went up to the room first. I went to the other room and got ready too.

END OF POV;

Hmmmm... what shall I wear? I am done with bathing and I am walking around with nothing but my inner clothing, I took a look at my clothes and finally found the one that I wanted to wear.

"Yahhhh, are you done?" Woohyun shouted from below.

"Just a minute, I'm going down soon." I said.

Soon I went down and we straight away went to the restuarant. Once we reached there, we were sent to the room where our parents are already waiting for us. We smiled at them and took a seat beside each other. 

"Wow, I see a more different image by the both of you. Did something happen?" Omonim asked.

"Many things had happened and that cause us to be like this now. We love each other more than anything now." I smiled.

"I'm glad that both of you are comfortable with each other. Well, let's start our dinner, along the way we can talk about your marriage more." Appa said.

We nodded and look through the menu together. I looked at Woohyun and he looked at me. We ordered the same food and totally forgotten that our parents were across us. We were in our own world. 

"Jagi, I want to eat Bacon tomorrow for breakfast!" I said.

"Aigoo, alright. I'll make it for you tomorrow okay? I'll wake you up once I'm done." He said as pinched my nose.

"Ehem..." Appa coughed.

We totally looked at our parents and blushed. God that was embarrassing.

"I see, you have been pampering my daughter? Haha, her life is sure really great, after we stopped pampering her, she now gets pampered by you." Omma laughed.

Woohyun blushed and I pinch his cheek. Soon the food came and we all ate our food. There were some conversation here and there, but most of the time we were all eating. 

"So, how's your marriage life?" Omma asked.

"More than great. Before we got married, we had a lot of fights, but now we finally understand each other and we totally have misunderstanding." I smiled.

"Good then, continue being a good husband and wife and remember we want little angels." Abeoji said.

Both Woohyun and I got embarrassed and our cheeks redden. Goddddd, did they have to say that? Thinking of having kids with Woohyun? Well, I don't mind, but its just awkward. Hahaha.

"So, have you guys even done it?" Omma teased.

"OMMA!!" I shouted in embarrassment.

"OMONIM!" Woohyun blushed.

"Aww it looks like they have yet to do it. We want little angels!" Our parents whined.

I buried my face with my hands. Woohyun was busy telling them to stop talking about it. Gosh, I'm still a teenage for goodness sake. I can't be going to school with a big bump on my stomach. I still want to enjoy my teenage days. Having to marry at a yound age is more than enough. We are still to young to do that, or even have a child. Our parents are sure impatient.

"O-Omma! We got to go now. There's school tomorrow. You might not want us to be late!" I said as I quickly grabbed Woohyun's arm.

I could hear our parents chuckling and I heard them telling Woohyun to not go rough on me. Gosh, did they think that I asked us to go home, to do that? Aigoo, what ertic parents I have. Nothing can stop them. Woohyun quickly went out and we headed out from the restaurant. We went to the car and drove home.

"You know what, I wonder how our lives would be if we had children." Woohyun suddenly said.

"Hahaha." I said awkwardly.

"I can wait babe." He smiled.

I sighed in relief and smiled. We soon went back home and slept. 

~~~

NEXT MORNING;

Woke up and as usual, Woohyun is gone. Just what time does this guy even wakes up every single day.  He never wakes up later than me. No matter what whether it is weekday or weekend. I did my dailu routine and got down where Woohyun has finished setting up the breakfast. He really cooked for me bacon. I smiled and backhugged him. 

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Morning. Now, can I have a morning kiss since I did for you bacon?" He winked.

I giggled and kissed his lips. Up till now, I still blush after kissing him. We sat down and ate breakfast together before leaving separately. I still wonder why won't he just go to school with his luxirious car. Why did he have to hide? But as long as he is happy, I'm hapy too. I soon went out from my house and drove to school. 

And just in time I reached school, I saw those self-proclaiming new queenkas bullying my hubby, let me repeat MY HUBBY. I walked towards them and pulled her hair.

"Yah! Bae Sohee! I told you not to touch any nerds in this school right!" I shouted.

"No one dares to tell me what I can do. I'm the most popular girl, the most richest girl. Every single one in the school respects me." She glared.

"Oh, really? No one dares but I dare. You must've not known me or the people I am associated to. I ain't telling you who I really am because I don't boast unlike someone. Now, let go of that guy unless you want to see the bad side of me." I hissed.

She tossed him away and step up to me. I clench my fist. How dare she ing toss him. I saw him shooking his head, but I ignore it.

"You don't have to ing toss him. You !" i shouted.

"Why are you so defensive over nerds? Are you related to them or something?" She asked.

"What nerds got to do with me has nothing to do with you. I hate repeating myself, so you better back off from any nerds in school." I said.

I grabbed Woohyun's arms and pulled him up. He quickly bowed to me and walked away. I glared at her and walk away. Soon, Zelo oppa came and he saw my bad aura emitting. He cupped my face and asked me what happen.

"That , ing bullied him." I said.

"Do you need me to teach her a lesson?" Zelo oppa asked.

"Its okay, I will handle her if he touches him again." I said.

He ruffled my hair and we walked along the hallway together and suddenly out from nowhere, that Sohee came trying to flirt with Zelo. Well, who doesn't know Zelo? He is from the almighty BAP and everyone is school knows that he is in BAP and Sunhwa is in SECRET. They certainly know that I am associated with both groups too. This is sure stupid, up till now, she doesn't know who the hell I am.

"What the do you want?" I said.

"I want Zelo oppa. Hands off him girl." She said.

"Excuse me plastic , know your place. I don't make friends with people who bullies nerds." He glared.

"Oppa~ I don't bully nerds. Did this loser told you that I have been bullying nerds. In fact, I love making friends with nerds." She said cutely.

"First, don't call me oppa. Second, she is not a loser. Third, don't lie to me . I saw everything with my own eyes." He said coldly.

"Oppa, kaja. Let's not waste time with this self-proclaiming queenka who doesn't know any anything." I said.

He nodded and slung his arms around me while giving her an obvious clue as to who I really am.

"Dongsaeng-ah, BAP will be here later on." He said.

"BAP!? Yayyyy! I quite miss them though." I said.

We heard her gasp and we laughed. Things are sure getting interesting. Now, I need to check up on my hubby, I can't wait for after school. I need to check on him, now. As soon as I saw Infinite, I took Woohyun's hand and pulled him to the staircase.

"What the did the do to you?" I asked.

"I was just walking around the school, then she suddenly came to me and bullied me. I myself have no idea why she bullied me." He answered.

"That !" I shouted.

"Anyways, are you okay? You got tossed and your back hit the lockers really hard." I asked.

"I'm okay baby. Don't worry." He smiled.

Subconciously, we went out from the staircase together and everyone looked at us as if we were aliens. Then, we looked at each other and realized what we did. We were holding hands and the student body seen it. Oh . There were many whispering all over and I grew annoyed. People were looking down at Woohyun and I swear it gets on my nerves.

"Yah! Stop whispering and tell me straight to the face. Or maybe I will just answer to all of your question. No, I'm not dating him-"

I heard everyone sighed in relief and I smirked, "But, I'm married to him, this man is my husband. Any problem?" 

Everyone gasped and I took Woohyun's hands.

"Anybody who daes to touch him will face my wrath and let me tell you first, it would be nasty." I warned.

All of them nodded and I saw Woohyun's face. For some reason, he seemed scared. Well, that made me wonder why the other time he didn't care whether our relationship would be revealed. I looked at him and assured him that everything would be alright. Infinite came running to us and they looked worried.

"It got revealed?" They asked.

"Too bad that we have reveal to them this way but you know what? We can finally go to school together baby!" I smiled.

"Maybe that's a good thing. I can hugged you whenever I want!" He grinned.

Infinite 'puked' and I laughed. Well, as expected this guys are also hiding the identity of being rich. Whatever it is, I can finally do all sorts of things with Woohyun is public and I don't have to care about my surroundings. Zelo oppa and Sunhwa came and they joined us as well. Well, that made everyone shocked, because the almighty BAP member and SECRET member is friends with the biggest group of nerds in school.

~~~

Finally after school, I ran to the carpark and hugged all BAP and SECRET members. And just in time Sohee was about to go to her car. She saw me and this time she had her eyes buldge with disbelief. 

"So, y-y-you are the Kim Jayoung that everyone is afraid of?"She asked.

"Took you a long time to realized that." I smirked.

"OMG!" She covered .

"I just came back from the States so I didn't know. I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

"Cut the crap and just do what I tell you." I said.

She nodded and quickly drove off. I laughed and remembered her reaction. Gooddamn, its so funny! I can't even. BAP and SECRET shook their heads. I went to Woohyun and kissed his cheeks and bid goodbye.

"Take care of yourself. And BAP! I trust my baby with you!" Woohyun said.

"No worries, she will come back to you in one piece." Yongguk oppa said.

I went to my bike and followed the car to the hangout. Time for some fighting in the ring. Once we reached the hangout, I change my clothes and we headed out to the ring.

~~~

Hey thereeeeee! New update! COMMENT alrighttt!

XxheartsxX