13;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

As I was walking to the washroom, someone suddenly slung his arms around me. I got shocked at the sudden contact and looked at the person. 

"Hey darling." HyungSeok smirked. 

"Don't touch me." I said as I shove his arms away.

"My girl has became fiesty." He smirked.

"I'm not your girl." I said.

I walked away but he pulled me back and slammed me against the locker. I glared at him eventhough I was scared of him. I was trying my best to hold back my tears. He lean towards me and whispered.

"You are always my babygirl. No matter what, you will come back to me." He smirked.

I looked down and avoided eye contact with him. My tears were really threatening to fall. I could see him smirk at the corner of my eyes. He lifted my chin and brushed his lips against mine. I shut my eyes really hard, it was like an instinct. 

"Remember this, you can never go anywhere now. Either or, you will come back to me, using my ways." He smirked.

"Just leave me alone. Please." I cried.

"Aww, someone is crying. I won't leave you alone. I will always haunt you, even in your dreams." He smirked.

He laughed and walked away from me. I fell down in a swoon and cried. Will everything in the past be brought forward. My legs were weak, I can see that he is really serious. He is dead serious. I ruffled my hair and cried in the middle of the hallway. I forced myself to stand up and I walked back to class. I took my bag and left the class eventhough it wasn't time for dismiss. The teacher wasn't even bothered and she continued teaching. I took out my phone and called Himchan oppa.

"Oppa.." I cried.

"What is it sweety? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Come to my school please." I begged.

"Just me? Or the whole BAP?" He asked.

"Anything is fine." I weakly said. 

I once again fell down again and hugged my knees. Soon, the whole BAP came and I broke down right in front of them. 

"Which bastard made you like this?" Yongguk oppa said.

"H-H-Him...." I said.

"Park HyungSeok? Where the is he?" Jongup oppa asked.

"In my class, he just transfered here." I said.

"I'm scared oppa. He is not going to leave me alone. He is scaring me. He is scary. He is a monster. He said that he will get me back no matter what." I said.

"That bastard, don't worry, we will protect you. Just go to class, we will be outside." Daehyun oppa said.

They helped me up and we walked back to the class. I went to my seat and Zelo oppa looked at me. He gave me a hug and let me lean on his chest. 

Soon, lessons ended and BAP came in and escorted me out from the class. Yongguk oppa went to Woohyun's class and told him to quickly come out. Woohyun went to me and he cupped my face.

"Oppa..." 

"Shh, don't talk. Let's go home aite? Jongup-ah, can you drive the bike with Daehyun? Let Jayoung and I ride the car." Woohyun said.

They nodded and I gave them the bike key. We went in the car and I rested my head on Woohyun's shoulder. Just thinking about him controlling me and treating me like in the past scares me. The way he hit me, I could still remember clearly. He uses all sort of things to hurt me. Just name it, he is like a psychotic person. 

"Its alright. You have us." Woohyun said before kissing the top of my head.

I weakly nodded and soon we reached our house. BAP stayed with us for awhile and Yongguk oppa told Himchan to bring me up to the room while the others talk to Woohyun.

WOOHYUN POV

"Listen carefully to what Im going to say. I dont know if Jayoung has told you but just keep this in mind. Well, Park Hyung Seok is her controlling ex boyfriend that would always ask her for money. He cheated with many girls behind her back. She actually doesn't talk about him that much because she hates remembering the incident. That was all she said to so please understand. She had a very bad memory with him." Yongguk said.

"Babe." I called.

"Hmm?" She said.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm okay now. It's just that everything happened so sudden. Oppa I'm scared that he would do something to you." She said.

"Don't worry about me. Now it's all about you that I care about. I'm going to make sure that you're safe. And that is my priority." I said.

"B-but!-" 

"Shhh, you shouldn't be worrying over me.  It's not worth it. He's after you and not me. So as your husband, it's my job to make sure that you are safe.  No buts. It's final." I said.

She weakly smiled and hugged me.  I smiled at her back and ask her to come down to talk to BAP.  They must be even more worried than me. 

"Jayoung-ah!" Jongup called. 

"Oppa, I'm okay already." She smiled 

"That's good then. Don't let him stopped your happiness you still have us. We will make sure that nothing will happen to you. And I mean it. You are never getting into their hands. " Yongguk said.

"Thanks guys." She smiled. 

"Anything for our dearest. " Daehyun smiled.

I was glad that the people around Jayoung loves her and cares for her. It makes me less worried about her safety.  Although I may not know what type of a person is he, but things will never get to his way. And I promise that.

END OF POV. 

I was kind of glad that the guys were caring for me. Maybe I don't really have to fear him.  Because I have a group of buddies and a husband that cares for me. I can't help but to smile at them while they were doing stupid things together.  I'm pretty much glad to have them in my life, especially my dearest nerdy hubby, Woohyun. 

"You guys seriously don't want anything?" I asked. 

"Yeah, we are going soon anyway." Yongguk oppa said. 

I nodded and we sat down, having a short conversation with the boys.  They really tried to cheer me up and it really work. I laughed a lot at their jokes till I cried. My stomach were hurting due to the excessive laugh. I swear this boys can be a clown, if they decided to leave the gangster world.

"Okay, I think we should go now. Take care of yourself alright? Call us if you need anything. " Daehyun oppa said.

I nodded and they left the house. Woohyun and I were just sitting down in the living room, not talking or anything. It was pretty much awkward. But we just ignore the awkwardness that was filling the air. 

Woohyun suddenly broke the awkwardness and he soothe my hair.

"Anything else you wanna tell me about your past?" He asked.

"Pretty much everything has been told. But I have this friend that I have not seen for a long time. He is HyungSeok's bestfriend and we are pretty much close. Well his name is Taejun. " I said. 

He nodded and smiled. It was getting quite late and we had nothing since we came back from school. I went to the kitchen and cook some soup for the both of us. While I was cooking, Woohyun came behind me and backhugged me. I got shocked at the sudden skinship but relax a second later. I smiled and lean my head in against his chest.  

"Jagi, let me finish cooking first alright? After eating, you can hug me all you want. " I said.

He nodded like a little kid and went to the living room and watch cartoon. Aigoo, this guy can be childish at times but who cares? I like the way he is. While I am cooking, I remembered our first encounter,  how we first met. Then,  how we got into a arrange marriage. We used to hate each other so much and now look at us, we are loving each other. 

After I was done cooking, I called him and we ate together. We ate our food quietly and went up to our room once we are done. 

Out of a sudden, he hugged me tightly and smiled. I smiled back and hugged him tightly too.

"Now can I hug you all I want without any distraction? " he asked.

I nodded and we cuddle on the bed. I buried myself in his embrace and hugged him tightly.

"Be strong alright? I'll try to protect you from him. I'll make sure that he doesn't come close to you. " he said.

"Gomawo oppa. " I smiled.

"Anything for my dear. " he smiled. 

I smiled and soon my eyelids were getting heavier. He sang a lullaby with his melodious voice that always is soothing to hear. It makes me relax whenever he sings to me.

"Goodnight honey." He whispered. 

I smiled and slept. 

____

NEXT MORNING. 

After finishing our breakfast, we went to school as per normal. To be honest I was a little scared but I didn't show it. I didn't want Woohyun to get worried. I just had my arms linked with his and walked to the cafeteria. 

I saw hyungseok and ignore him. He smirk as he look at me and then at Woohyun. I just walked away and sat at our normal table while waiting for the others. As we were talking, I was saw a familiar guy walking around the cafeteria. I looked at the person carefully and I smiled. I told Woohyun to stay put for awhile and ran to the person. 

"Park Taejun!" I shouted.

AUTHOR POV; 

Taejun looked at Jayoung and he smiled. Jayoung ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Oppa! I finally found you. Where the he'll have you been? You practically went missing!" She said.

"Hahahah, was just chilling out. Haha, what do we have here? Are you school here too?" He asked.

"Yeahhh! Haha, I'm so glad to see you. I thought something had happened to you. Well you know, after I broke up with HyungSeok, you suddenly went missing. You're so bad." She said.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. But well, since I'm here already. Tell me any problems alright? I'll be there for you. And also BTW you know that HyungSeok is schooling here too right? Please be careful." He smiled.

She nodded and smiled. The both of them parted their ways and Taejun smirked.

"How can I forget that the both of us were quite close in the past? It's a good chance. Better tell this good news to my buddy." Taejun smirked. 

He walked to the rooftop and saw HyungSeok sitting down looking out at the scenery. He sat beside him and smirked.

"Dude, guess what? I have a wild card." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" HyungSeok asked.

"In case if you forgot, in the past, wasn't I quite close with her. She just talked to me just now.  And She was like all happy talking to me. So this is our good chance to make her suffer." Taejun smirked.

"Oh Taejun,  you are the best brother I have ever had. Let's start planning our little evil plan shall we?" HyungSeok smirked.

The both of them started to plan out their plan and were really ready to make Jayoung suffer even more than last time.

On the other hand, Jayoung is really happy to see one of her old friend. It has been a long time since the both of them met and Jayoung pretty much cared for Taejun like her own brother. She walked back to Woohyun with a smile. 

"Jagi!! Remember the Taejun guy I told you about? He is schooling here!" She smiled

"Maybe perhaps you can introduce me to him. I would like to know more about this guy and how can he be able to make my wife be so happy to see him." He said.

"Why are you jealous?" She asked. 

"Of course I am. Who wouldn't. " he said.

She chuckled and slung her arms around him. 

"No matter what you still my number 1 baby." Jayoung whispered. 

Woohyun smiled and he kissed her in the public, people were shock to see Woohyun being so daring but that didn't stop her from kissing him back. The were kissing so roughly and deep till the old fagot came and pulled them apart.

"Mind you that this is a school." He said.

"Whatever. " She said.

Soon the rest came and they had a short talk before the bell rang, leaving the others to sigh since they just had about 5 minutes of sitting down and they already had to go for class. 

Lucky for the them, jayoung and woohyun are having their one and only period together. As they were going in the class. Jayoung saw HyungSeok sitting at their table. She didn't want to argue about that and took the other table which is empty. 

"Hey this is-"

"It's OK." She said.

Woohyun nodded and they continued their school as per normal without any distractions. 

END OF POV 

~~~

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER:

"Oppa! I'm meeting Taejun now. See you at home baby." I said.

"Oh, okay. Call me when you are done." Woohyun said.

I nodded and kissed his cheeks before heading towards Taejun. I skipped my way to Taejun and we went to have an ice cream date since he had promised me to treat me ice cream since he lost a game with me. He drove us to the ice cream shop and we ordered our ice creams. 

Taejun and I have became best friends after several weeks. Woohyun is also quite fond with him and is okay with me hanging out with Taejun. And also, HyungSeok has never came to me after at all. Which I felt relief, he didn't do anything to me. Some part of me felt that he is plotting something, but another part of me felt that he has gave up.

"So how's you and your hubby? " he asked.

"Well great! Each and everyday our love for each other has grown and I'm really happy to have him in my life. I love him so much that I can't bear to even hurt him. He is like my life. In order for me to live, I need him right by my side." I said.

He simply nodded and smiled. He has actually asked me a lot about me and Woohyun. Haha,  my bestfriend is so curious about my life.  It's weird, but I don't mind telling him about my marriage life. Because he deserves to know. 

"Hahaha, you sure love your husband, that's great then. " he smiled. 

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't hahha. " I said.

And so we ate our ice cream happily and were pretty much spent the whole afternoon talking to each other in the ice cream shop.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." He smiled.

I smiled and went in Woohyun's car. He kissed my cheeks and I blushed. He drove back to our house and everything was set you for me, he cooked me dinner and was waiting for me to come home so that we can have dinner together.  Aww so cute. 

After bathing, I went down to the living room and joined dinner with my dear hubby. I got really excited talking to him about my outing with Taejun.  He just smiled and listened to me while I talked happily. He ruffled my hair.

"Continue being this happy alright? I love it when you smile. It brightens up my day." He said. 

"You're the reason why I smile. " I smiled.

"Aigoo, so cheesy." He chuckled. 

"I learnt it from you." I said 

He laughed and we continued our dinner. After the dinner, as per normal we just watch the television before heading to the bed.

HYUNGSEOK POV;

"Bro, any new updates?" I asked.

"Well, pretty much. Her weakness is her husband. Without him, she is nothing. She loves her husband more than herself. I think that this wiuld be a great advantage for us." Taejun said.

That nerd guy is her weakness? Hhaha, things are just getting more exciting. I looked at Taejun and smirked, he smirked back at me as if he already knew what is going to happen.

"Oh, that smirk, who wouldn't know that it would be exciting? Dude, I've known you for years." Taejun smirked.

"Are you ready? To destroy her life?" I asked.

"Oh yes." He replied.

Haha, likeI said before, I will make sure that smile will disappear from her face. Soon, smiling will not be in her dictionary. 

END OF POV;

~~~

HEYYYY~, its a new update for you guys.

XxheartsxX