34;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"I'm glad I brought my laptop with me. Who knew that we had to take down so many notes. Man this is crazy." I said.

"I'm glad that my left arm is the one that broke. If its my right, I think I will go crazy." Woohyun said.

I chuckled softly and continued focusing on the lesson. Now that Block B is not in school anymore, I feel so free. Nobody is gonna annoy the hell out of me. At least from now on, I don't have to see that ugly smirk of his. I smiled to myself and soon lessons were over. It was finally break time and I happily skipped to Infinite, Zelo and Sunhwa. We ate our food and made so much noise till somebody told us to keep quiet. 

"Shut the up!" 

I turned my head to see who shouted. I rolled my eyes when I saw the wannabe sunbae, which I think his name is Jooheon, who thinks he is a somebody in the school. We ignored him and continued doing what we were doing, which is making noise. 

"You know, when I tell you to do something, you jolly well do it." Jooheon said.

I could feel his presence behind me and I stood up and turned around.

"I think that you don't have the right to order us around." I said.

"Excuse me, is this how you talk to a sunbae?" He asked.

"Sunbae or not, you don't give me respect, I don't give you any respect." I smirked.

"And if we want to make noise, it is our problem. Its called a break for a reason, we spent so much time in the class listening and you expect us to just keep quiet during break? And please, for all this time, you and your little group have been making way more noise than us. So, who gave you the rights to tell us what to do? We are here not to cater your attitude." I smirked.

"You little!" He said as he held his hand up to slap me.

"Woah, you are kinda slow." I smirked as I held his arm.

I pressed his wrist and he shouted in pain. Infinite, Zelo and Sunhwa were laughing at him and I smirked again.

"I don't wish to beat you up, so will you please mind your own business?" I asked.

He nodded and quickly walked away from the table. I sat back at my seat and they cheered for me. I laughed.

"You succesfully won him without saying any vulgar words and violence!" Sunggyu said.

"He is just a wannabe." I laughed.

The whole clique laughed and had a splendid time together before heading to class back.

~~~

"Okay guys, meet you at the ring later on!" I said.

They nodded and separated our ways. Woohyun and I went inside my car and drove back home. We bathe and change our home clothes. There was still time before we meet the others. Basically, the both of us right now are rotting at home. We were just lying down on the couch doing nothing.

"Jagi-ah." Woohyun called.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Are you not going to regret leaving the gangster world?" He asked.

"To be honest, I don't really know. But I think this would be the right choice. Its for our safety." I smiled.

"Why is it for our safety?" He asked.

"I don't want what happened the other time to happened again. Becoming a gangster means that you will have enemies and usually if they don't get us, they will take their our love ones instead." I said.

"Ooohh." He said.

"But what was your reaction when you found out I was a gangster?" I asked.

"To be honest, the first time I met you, I knew you were a rebellious kid, I mean the whole school knows you. But I choose not believe that you were a gangster because your face doesn't really suit to be one. But then, once I got to know you, I was more than shock hahaha. I mean, I was kinda scared of you. Like, how was I gonna live with a gangster for all my life. The thought of it, scares me at the time. But now, I'm happy living with a gangster." He smiled.

I ruffled his hair and he grinned at me. The both of us talk, just to kill time.

"Oh my, we've talked for that long already!?" I shrieked.

The both of us quickly got ready. I made Woohyun get ready first because he might take more time than I do. After he was done getting ready, I went to my closet and wore a simple outfit.

After we were done, we went to the garage and drove to the ring. The others were already inside and I waved at them. BAP and SECRET literally looked decent now. Woohyun went to sit with Infinite and told me to sit with BAP and SECRET. I nodded and went to sit with them.

"Hey babygirl." Himchan oppa smiled. 

"Hi oppa." I smiled.

"I can't believe that this would be our last time coming here, I mean we made so much memories here." Daehyun said.

"I know. This place was my best memories." I sighed.

"Let's all just enjoy tonight. We shall enjoy watching the matches and everything. Once everything is all done, we will say our byes to them." Hyosung unnie said.

We nodded and watch all the matches and having fun with each other. There were some newcomers and I smiled while looking at them. It totally reminds me of the first time, I stepped in this place. I was totally scared of the whole surroundings. To be honest, I feel like half of me is going to be gone. I mean, being a gangster was something that I would be for life. I never thought that I would quit being one. It feels surreal.

"What are you thinking about?" Jongup oppa asked.

"Hmm? Just thinking about the past, when I first stepped in this place." I chuckled.

"Oh yes, you were totally scared that you stick with Himchan hyung all the way." he laughed. 

"And remember when she first saw the match? She was totally shouting while everyone else was cheering for the winner." Himchan oppa laughed.

"Aish! Shhh!! That was a long time ago!" I laughed.

WOOHYUN POV;

I looked across me and saw Jayoung laughing with BAP and SECRET. She seemed really happy with them. I can tell now why she used to hate me a lot when I insulted them. They were the ones who brought happiness to her life. Before I came into her life, they were the ones who has been with her through thick and thin.

"Dude, stop staring at her." Sunggyu joked.

"Hhaha, how can i stop? She is laughing and it is beautiful in my eyes." I said.

"Hyung, I think she really loves you a lot. She is willing to quit being a gangster just for you. I'm so jealous of you right now, you have someone who loves you alot." Sungjong pouted.

"You'll have one soon maknae." I smiled.

"Jagiiii~" Jayoung called.

"Hmm?" I smiled. 

"Come here~" She whined.

I shook my head and went to her. I sat beside her and she grinned at me. She lied on my shoulder and I wrapped my left arm around her neck. We watched people fighting while drinking and Jayoung kept on commenting about their fighting which made me facepalmed.

"Aish, if I were him, I wouldn't have stood so far from him! Isn't it obvious that the guy is good in kicking?" She said.

"Woah, relax babe." I said.

"How can I? How dumb can the guy get?" She said.

"Bro, she tend to get mad easily when someone fights stupidly." Youngjae said

"I can totally see that." I said.

Youngjae just shook his head and I chuckled. She is seriously so focused in watching the match. I'm glad that, that match is the last one. Now, I really wonder how she doesn't even scolds me when I learn self defense with her. Soon, the match ended and BAP and SECRET pulled Jayoung up. They all went in the ring and everyone was looking at them.

END OF POV;

This is it, this will be the last time that I will step on this ring. Himchan oppa wrapped his arms around me and squeezed my arm lightly. I weakly smiled at him and soon Yongguk oppa started talking.

"Alright guys, from today onwards, the whole lot of us will no longer be gangsters and we would like to say goodbye to the whole lot of you. It has been really great knowing all of you. And I think Jayoung might have something to say." Yongguk oppa said.

Everyone's attention is on me and I sighed.

"Thank you for supporting me when I'm in trouble. For the whole two years I have been active in this place, this is where my happiness came from. It has been a pleasure knowing you people and I will miss you guys." I smiled.

"Hey, gangters or not, you guys will always be welcome to come here. I mean, you guys are the VIPs here." ChanHyuk said, the owner of this ring. 

"OMG, really!?" I shouted.

"Yes!" He shouted.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"OMG OPPA!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WAS SAD FOR NO REASON!!! NOW I WON'T FEEL SAD NOT BEING A GANGSTER ANYMORE!" I shouted.

"Yahyah!! Don't hug him too tight!!" Woohyun said.

Everyone laughed at the jealous Woohyun and I ran to him and ruffled his hair. The whole lot of us hang out at the place for quite some time and then headed home. On the way home, Woohyun was busy singing and I just listen to him. His voice is really music to my ears. 

"Oh yeah, in two weeks time, we would be going to Japan right?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I have to go Japan with my arm like this." He pouted.

"Sorry." I said.

"Its okay baby, its not your fault. The person who should say sorry is not you but Zico and Hyungseok." He smiled.

"Woohyun-ah.." I muttered.

"Hmm?" 

I leaned in closer to kiss him but...

*BEEP!!!!!!!!*

I realized that we were in the middle of the road, I quickly drove back home. Once we reached home, as we were walking towards our room, Woohyun pulled my hand. He pushed me against the wall amd looked at me.

"Should continue what we were doing just now?" He smirked.

"Should we?" I smirked.

"Yeah we should." He said.

He roughly kissed me and I responded to his kiss. His tongue kept pocking my lips, and I gladly gave him excess. He expertly explore my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly went to my neck and my sensitive spot. I moaned softly and he wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me closer. But for some reason, I felt that we should stop.

"Woohyun-ah.. s-stop." I said.

He didn't heard me and continue and biting my neck roughly.

"P-Please stop." I said.

He finally heard me and he quickly hugged me.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said.

"Its okay." I smiled.

The both of us went in to the room feeling a little bit awkward. I wanted to go to the bathroom to take a bathe but Woohyun held my hand.

"We need a talk." He said.

I got shocked at his seriousness and nodded. We sat on the bed and he looked at me. He held my hand tightly.

"Are you still scared of me?" He asked.

I looked away and squeezed my hand softly.

"Its okay, just go on." He smiled.

"Its not that I'm scared of you, its just that, when you went too roughly, it reminded me of the scene." I said.

"We never talked about this incident, so I think its better if we clear everything up." He said.

"I-I-I.."

I couldn't even start any sentence, I started crying, when I remembered the incident. He hugged me tightly.

"Its okay, you can cry." He said.

"I know that what I did to you would probably be the biggest sin I ever done. I'm truly sorry for what I've done to you. I'm really happy that you have came back to me, despite of what I have done to you. From now onwards, I will never ever hurt you ever again. I promise you that." He said.

"Woohyun-ah, you don't know how much I love you. I have already forgiven you long ago." I smiled.

"Thank you, thank you for coming back to me. I know its been awhile since you came back to me. I still wanna thank you." He smiled.

I smiled and went to the bathroom. I closed the door shut and cried. Why can't I forget about the incident? I keep on making him feel guilty. I wiped off my tears and started bathing. After I was done, I walked out and saw Woohyun struggling to wraped the plastic over his cast, I quickly went over to him and helped him. He thanked me and ruffled my hair before heading in. The night soon got deeper and we soon fell asleep.

~~~

Two weeks went so fast and we were excused from school to go to Japan. We are now witnessing what our appas are doing and we are supposed to learn whatever they are doing. After that night, I have been diligently studying and Woohyun's arm is getting better. Life is totally getting better and starting to accept that I'm no longer a gangster and just a normal girl, who is leading a normal life. 

"Aish, how long will this meeting end?" I asked.

"I have no idea babe. I'm getting kinda bored here." He sighed.

Its been almost a week, since we were in Japan, what omma said was correct, this isn't a holiday at all, we ended up doing some of the office work and I swear it gave me a big headache.Woohyun would laugh at me whenever I get stressed up. 

Soon, the meeting was done and we bowed to the other workers. Our appas came to us and smiled at us.

"Since you guys have been a good help to all of us, we allow you to go home tomorrow. We will be still staying for a longer time and plus you guys have school. For now, go and have fun in Japan." Appa said.

"Woohooooo!!!" We cheered.

They smiled at us and we quickly ran out from the building. We spent the rest of the day shopping and spending time with each other.

~~~

"Ahh~Finally back home!!" I shouted.

"Shhh! We have neighbors." Woohyun said.

"I don't care~" I said.

"Babe, how about we call the others and ask them to come here to have a BBQ? I miss them so much!!" I said.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, let's call them." Woohyun said.

I went aside and called BAP. 

"Daehyun oppa~" I called.

"Oh babygirl! Hi!" He said.

"Oppa~ Are you guys free right now?" I asked.

"More than free." He said.

"Great, we just came back from Japan and we want to invite you guys and SECRET to have a BBQ." I said.

"Call! I want to eat beef meat right now anyway! Mwehehe." He said.

I swear, I could feel him smiling like an idiot through the line. I hung up my phone and Woohyun seemed like he got Infinite to come along as well. Since we have a supermarket near our house, we just went there and bought all the food for all of us. After paying for the stuff, we went back home and got all the things ready. 

Soon, the others came and I hugged all of them. I went in and got all the presents that the both of us had bought for them. I personally gave them their presents and they thanked me. 

"Thank Woohyun too." I smiled.

"Thanks Woohyun!!!" They said in unison.

Everyone soon did their own thing, Youngjae oppa and Daehyun oppa were setting up the pit. Infinite are playing soccer, SECRET are busy talking while the other BAP members were playing catching, yes they are playing catching. Woohyun suddenly backhugged me and I smiled.

"What are you doing? Standing in the middle of the garden?" He asked.

"Nothing, just looking at what they are doing.Woohyun-ah, I feel so happy right now." I smiled.

"Why?" He asked.

"Everything is perfectly back in place and everyone is happy. Just look at all of them, all of them are smiling and it makes me happy." I said.

"Baby, you wanna know something? Looking at you makes me happy. Keep on smiling alright?" He smiled.

I nodded and Youngjae oppa kept on shouting at Daehyun oppa to stop eating the meat. I laughed and remembered how big Daehyun oppa's appetite is. I quickly ran and took the meat away. Daehyun oppa frowned at me and chased me.

"DON'T RUN AWAY!! YOU STOLE MY DEAREST MEAT!!!" He shouted.

"IT'S NOT YOURS ONLY!!! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SHARE!!" I shouted.

"NOOOO!!! MY MEATT!!!" He whined.

I looked at him and with the meat. He quickly rushed to me and backhugged me. I looked at Woohyun to help me but he walked away and stuck out his tongue.

"Are you giving me the meat or not?" He asked.

"Oppa, you so mean." I said.

"Aww, we can share and not let the others eat it." He whispered.

I smirked and we went to the swing and quietly ate our meat and until Himchan oppa saw us and went to tell everybody.

"WHAT YOU DIDN'T SHARE THE MEAT WITH EVERYONE!?" Youngjae oppa shouted.

"OMG, here we are waiting for the meat and there you two happily eating it without us." L said.

"Its punishment time." Yongguk oppa smirked.

"Oppa! Run!!!" I shouted. 

Daehyun oppa held my hand and we tried to run away from them. Woohyun was just looking at all of us and taking photos. 

"Yah Woohyun! Mind if we tickle your wifey?" Zelo asked.

I looked at Woohyun and pleaded him, but he smirked.

"Go ahead guys." He said.

Infinite surrounded the both of us and Himchan oppa caught me while Youngjae oppa got Daehyun oppa. They started tickling us and I laughed my off. I couldn't get away because I'm in Himchan oppa's arm and he is really strong. 

"ST-HAHAHAHAHA-OP!!!!" I laughed.

"ALR-AHAHAHA-IGHT! AHAHAAH- I WON'T-AHAHAHAHA-EAT THEM SECRETLY!" Daehyun oppa laughed.

They finally stopped and I dropped on the ground. I wiped the tears off my eye and clutched my stomach. Oh my god, that was an intense workout. I stood up and went to Woohyun. I pouted at him and walked away. I heard him chuckled and I crossed my arms. Woohyun came to me and I glared at him.

"You're so not sleeping beside me tonight!" I shouted.

"WHAT!? NOOOOO!!!" He whined.

"Shut up you!!" I said.

The others were laughing at the both of us and I laughed along. We all officially started eating together and we had fun talking to each other. This happy life isn't the end, but it's just a new beginning. And from today onwards, I hope we encounter nothing but just happiness. As we were all talking, Woohyun nudged me and I coldly looked at him.

"I can sleep with you right?" He asked.

"On the floor." I smiled.

He pouted and I grinned at him. He kept bothering me until I got annoyed at him.

"THAT'S IT YOU ARE TOTALLY SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT!" I shouted.

He whined and I looked at him. I'm glad I met someone like him. I'm glad that it all started with an arranged marriage.

~~~

THE END!

Thank you guys for reading this story of mine. Please do read my other stories if you guys want to.  I hope that I didn't disappoint you guys with the ending haha. Hope you guys did enjoyed reading it and goodbye!

XxheartsxX