3;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

AUTHOR POV;

"Hahaahah! Are you serious!?" Jayoung laughed as she was punching the password.

Woohyun was busy studying, at the living room. He was having a peaceful time studying until he heard noise coming towards his direction. He thought that Jayoung was in the phone talking to someone so he didn't care that much until he heard a guy's voice.

"Babeeeeeee." Himchan said.

"What is it oppa?" Jayoung asked.

He grinned and suddenly lean it to kiss her. Jayoung smiled and responded to his kiss. And that certainly didn't make Woohyun happy even though he doesn't know why. He walked away from the place and walked up to his room. 

"Yahyahyah." Yongguk said while trying to stop them.

"Pfft... just when I was about to explore ." Himchan pouted.

Jayoung hit his chest lightly and he pouted again. Jayoung pinched his cheeks and ruffled his hair.

"Now I really wonder why until now you guys are not a couple." Youngjae said.

"Oppa, you know we are just playing with each other. We don't date, we just play around." Jayoung said.

Youngjae shook his head and laughed. Jayoung told them to stay at the living room first and she went up to her room. She opened the door and saw Woohyun sitting at the study table. She gasped as she only remembered that Woohyun is now staying with her. She mentally slapped her face and went to him.

"Uhmm, Woohyun-"

"I know, go on with your friends. Just don't disturb me." He said coldly.

END OF POV;

I rolled my eyes at his coldness and walked away from him. I went down and asked the boys whether they want anything. They shook their head and we just talked while fooling around with each other. As we fooling around and such, I smiled. I still remember our first encounter. 

FLASHBACK;

"Let me go!! Let me go!" I said.

"Shut up !" My ex boyfriend said. (I'll just call him a jerk for now)

"Oppa! Where are we going!? Stop holding my wrist too hard! It hurts!" I cried.

The jerk pushed me roughly to the wall. I tried to move away but he was stronger. I looked at him with fear. He wasn't the guy that I love, he became a monster. He glared at me.

"I told you to treat my princess well. Look at what you done! Now she has left me!" He shouted.

"Oppa! What about me? Aren't I your girlfriend? I have the rights to throw her out of the house! That is my house! And I let you live in my house because you are my boyfriend!" I shouted.

"Shut the up !" He said as he slapped me.

That wasn't the first time he ever beat me. But I did nothing. At that time, I was weak. I couldn''t stand up for myself.

"You need to be punished!" He shouted as he tore my shirt.

Before he could do the next part, 6 guys came and punched him, beating him till he was unconcious. I hid behind the dustbin, afraid that they would do anything bad to me. But it turns out that they were actually helping me. 

"Hey, are you alright?" A guy with a deep voice asked.

"Y-yes, thank you for saving me." I said.

A tall guy came to me and put his coat around me. They help me up and drove me to their hangout place. 

"Here you go." the guy with a deep voice said as he handed me a hot chocolate.

"T-Thanks." I weakly smiled.

"Oh yeah, let us introduce ourselves, we are BAP. I am Yongguk." Yongguk said.

"Himchan here!"

"Youngjae!"

"Call me Jongup!"

"Daehyun at your service."

"I am Z to the E to the L to the O. Zelo!" 

"BAP? You mean the fearless BAP?" I asked.

They all nodded and I move abit further from them. They chuckled and ruffled my hair. I look at them confused and they laughed.

"Babo, we don't hit girls. Unless they ask for it though." Youngjae said.

I heaved a sigh of relief. And ever since that day, they taught me how to fight and day by day I got stronger.

END OF POV;

"What are you thinking about baby?" Yongguk oppa asked.

"Oh, just thinking about our first encounter." I smiled.

"Why are you remembering that? You will also remember about that jerk." Daehyun oppa frowned.

"I got over it already oppa, its been 3 years. And look at me now." I smiled.

"And you know what babe? We are all glad that we met you." Himchan oppa said as he slung his arms around me.

I smiled at them and said, " I'm glad it was you guys who saved me."

They soon had to leave and we hugged each other. Himchan oppa, the skinship freak gave a peck on my cheek and winked. I winked at him back and giggled.

"See you tomorrow!" Zelo oppa said.

I nodded and closed the door. I smiled at myself and headed to my room aka Woohyun's room. I saw him still at the same position but he was just staring into space.

"Down to earth Woohyun." I said.

"What." He said coldly.

"Why are you being all cold to me?" I asked.

"I'm not being cold, this how I am." He said.

"You weren't like this last time." I said.

"If you think I am acting being cold to you, then try to realize your mistake." He said.

He slammed the table and went to his bed, I frowned at him and went to his bed. I pulled his hand and glared at him.

"What? Is it because I sleepover over their house? I ditched you over them? I hang out with them till late at night? I brought them home? Look, its my damn problem what I want to do with my life. Mind your own business Woohyun-sshi." I said.

"Pfft.. making friends with worthless gangster that has no education. Wha-"

I clenched my fist and punched him.

" you. Don't you ever dare talk about them! You know nothing about them! Insult me is fine, but never ever you insult them!" I said.

"Plus, it takes two hands to clap. If you're giving me attitude, I will do the same thing then." I said.

I was mad, no I was in rage. How adre he insult BAP? He knows nothing about them. Yeah, they may not be educated but that doesn't give the rights to say anything about them. I took my pillow and slammed the door. I went to the next room and fell asleep there.

_____________

The next morning;

I woke up and did my daily routine for school. I avoided him and ride my bike without eating breakfast. I went to the nearest convenient store and bought a bread. I soon finished eating the bread and littered the wrapper on the floor. I ride my bike again and went to school. 

After parking, I walked inside the school and as per normal, people all greet me for no reason. I went up to class and put down my head. I was still not over what happened last night. I can still remember every single word he said about BAP. No matter how many times I tried to erased those thoughts, it still remains.

The class was so noisy till I got annoyed at them.

"EVERY SINGLE ONE, SHUT THE UP!" I shouted.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and kept quiet. I blew my bangs and kick the chair before leaving. I walked out from the class. 

"Annoying class." I muttered.

I spotted Woohyun and he gave me the 'what the are you looking at' face. I glared at him and walked away. This made me even more furious. He is really asking for it. As I was walking around the school to calm myself down, Zelo oppa came.

"You don't look fine? Why do you look mad?" He asked.

"Nothing, maybe PMS-ing." I said.

"I want to hang out with Himchan oppa only later on. Is he free today?" I asked.

"Yes, he is practically rotting at home." He said.

I laughed and he we walked back to class together. At least after seeing Zelo oppa, some of my anger is gone. Just as we entered the classroom, everyone went to their seats and sit down quietly. Zelo oppa looked at them confused and then look at me.

"They got shouted by me just now." I whispered.

He laughed and we sat down at our seats. Soon lessons start and I slept right away.

_____________

Lessons has finally ended and for the first time I didn't went to the principal office. Himchan oppa was already waiting for at my bike. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"N-Nothing." I said.

"Are you sure? I know you babe. There must be something wrong." He said.

"I'm just angry, I'm angry at the guy who insulted BAP." I said.

"Let them talk about us, I don't care. And don't let that affect you." He smiled.

"B-But I can't! They don't even know the real BAP, they just think about the mistakes th-"

He pulled me by the waist and kissed me to shut me up. 

"Like I said, ignore them." He winked.

I blushed and hit his chest. 

"Yah, there are people watching!" I said.

"Who cares?" He smirked.

Well, I could feel everyone staring at the both of us, I quickly told Himchan oppa to ride the bike and get out from the school. He chuckled and drove out from the school. 

"So, where do you want to go?" Himchan oppa asked.

"Can we go to the beach?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled.

We soon reached the beach and we walked around the shoreline. The scenery was beautiful and peaceful. It was quiet but it wasn't awkward. The breeze automatically calmed me down. I could feel Himchan oppa pecking the crown of my head.

"Look, never ever take it to the heart when someone talks about us. I don't want to see my babe being angry. It scares me." He said.

I giggled and gave him a 'scary' face. He ruffled my hair and put his arms around my waist. Never knew that I would close to this skinship freak. 

"Oppa." I called.

"Yes babe?" He smiled.

"Thank you for always being there for me." I smiled.

"You're most welcome." He smiled.

I smiled and we went back to the bike and we decided to go to my house again. And of course I give no about Woohyun. I bet he is still in school probably studying with his nerd friends.

WOOHYUN POV;

Uhh, I don't even know why am I mad at that girl. I mean its her problem she wants to do anything. And stupid me, why did you insult her friends? You're seriously the most stupidiest guy on earth. 

"What are you thinking about?" Hoya asked.

"Hmm? Nothing." I said.

He nodded and walked away. I was just sitting down at Infinite's hangout and doing nothing. Since it was so boring, I left the place and went back home. Just as I reach home, I heard laughter at the living room. Oh, its her and the guy from the group BAP. They were watching a movie together. They seemed to be intimate while watching it hurts me to see them together, and of course I had no idea why.

I sighed and walked up to my room. I ruffled my hair and threw myself on the bed. Just why am I feeling this way. God, just we are just two weeks away from our wedding day and we are not even in good terms because of my stupidity.

Then I heard her saying goodbye to the guy and I used this chance to talk to her. I went down and went to her direction. She gave me a cold look and walked away from me. I held her hand and spun her around.

"Let me go." She said.

"No, wait listen to me." I said.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes." She said coldly.

"I'm sorry about last night. I really don't know why am I acting that way yesterday. I knew it wasn't my business. Its like my body isn't following my mind. I really didn't mean what I said yesterday." He sincerely said.

Her eyes gave me a warm feeling and she smiled.

"I'm glad you apologized. I guess I'm sorry for punching you." She smiled.

"Haha, its okay. But damn, you got those moves." He laughed.

I laughed along and I'm secretly glad that we are friends again. He cooked dinner for the both of us and ate it happily. As we eating our dinner, we talk even more about ourselves, making us feel a lot more closer. 

"I think we should at least tell the truth to our close friends. What will they react if they found out that we are getting married and we didn not tell them?" I said.

"Yeah, we should." She smiled.

Later that night, we ended doing homework together. Haha, its because I force her too :P

END OF POV;

Well, I don't why when I am with him, I feel more like my old self. And it makes me feel happy. I like it when he is around me, he gives me a very warm feeling. 

_______________

YOOOO, A NEW UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU!

XxheartsxX