18;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

I quickly ran away from the place and went to the garden. Woohyun suddenly came up to me and he went forward towards me. I took a step back.

"Don't leave me please. I promise you that this time, I will do a better job as your husband. Come back to me." He said.

"Leave me alone, you monster!" I shouted.

Everyone's eyes were on us but the both of us didn't care. 

"Give me a chance. Please, I beg you!" He pleaded.

"Go away!" I said.

I pushed him away and ran away again. I bumped into many students along the way, leaving people mentally cursing at me. Woohyun chased after me, making me speed up. He speed up too and he caught me. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly despite of me hitting him really hard. The more I hit him, the more tighter he hugged me. It was as if he isn't going to let go of me. 

"Let go of me!" I cried.

"No I won't. I will never let go of you." He said.

I struggled to get him off me, but I couldn't. He was too strong. I got helpless, I stop struggling and I cried in his arms.

"I hate you. Please just let me go." I cried.

"But I love you. And I can't let you go." He said.

And just in tim Zelo oppa and Sunhwa came towards us. Zelo oppa pulled Woohyun away from me and I clenched my fist. I pushed Wooohyun against the lockers.

"If you have loved me, why did you do that!? Why didn't you trust me? Why didn't you give me a chance to explain? You doubted me!" I shouted.

I wanted to punch him but I couldn't so instead I punched the locker as hard as I could and till there were a little dent on the locker. I walked away and left him. I wiped off my tears and clenched my fist. I was mad. I'm angry at myself, I'm angry at him. 

"Get out of my way!" I shouted.

The students eventueally gave me way for me to walk. I took my bag from the cafeteria and headed out from school. The security guard tried to stop me, but I glared at him. Sunhwa ran to me and pulled me back. 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Going home of course." I said.

"You ain't going anywhere. Stop running away. Face him. Be strong." She said.

"How am I suppose to be strong? If he love me, why did he do this to me? Why did he hurt me so badly? I can't Sunhwa, I really can't. Be in my shoes, and you will understand my situation." I said.

"I know, you're hurt. But you have to be strong. You can't be always running away from your problems." She said.

I sighed and walked back to school. She slung her arms around me as we walked back along the hallway. Then, Infinite was ahead of me. I hung my head low as I walked past them. Woohyun held my hand and I stared at him, and then at his hand that is holding my mine.

"I'm sorry Woohyun-ah. We are nothing but strangers now." I said as I pulled my hand away.

I walked straight without even looking back. Sunhwa is right, either or I still have to see him. I shouldn't run away from him. If I want to get over him, I have to at least face him. I sighed as I walked up to class. My first period is with him and there's no way I can change my seat. I have to at least suffer for 2 hours sitting beside him. 

Soon, lessons starts and teacher is taking our attendance. I sat beside Woohyun, feeling uncomfortable. 

"Nam Jayoung." the teacher called.

"Present." I sighed.

No matter what, I am still called Nam Jayoung, whether or not I like it. Woohyun who is sitting beside me has been staring at me but I choose not to look and let him stare although I felt really uncomfortable. After what he had done to me, I feel scared. I know that he isn't going to do anything to me, but I still feel scared. He made me feel insecure of myself. Yes, I wanted him to be the one who will take away my ity, but not in this way. I felt dirty and impure compared to other girls. 

For the whole time I wasn't listening to the teacher's teaching. I was in dazed. I couldn't think straight. I was day dreaming. So is Woohyun, he has been looking out of the window and not writing down notes or even listening.

"The married couple over there! Are you two even listening!?" The teacher shouted.

"Shut up! Who gave you the rights to call us a married couple. We have names!" I shouted.

"But, aren't you two one?" The teacher asked.

"Mind your own business will you. What our relationship is, has nothing got to do with you." I said.

The teacher quickly nodded and continued teaching. I put my head down and slept, I wasn't even in a mood for today. 

After the two hours of hell, I got out from the class and headed to my next class and that's when Woohyun pulled me to the corner again. A sudden flashback came into my mind when he pulled me. I looked at him with fear and tears were slowly flowing. 

"No, don't. Don't." I cried.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Shh, baby. Don't cry." He said.

"Don't! Please! Don't touch me. You're scaring me." I cried.

"I'm not going to let you feel scared. I know I have done many wrong things to you, but please, give me one more chance to prove to you that I love you more than anything else. I'm sorry, I haven't been a good husband to you. I regretted my actions. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry. I really am. Please forgive me. Let's just start anew." He said.

"Woohyun, we are done. There is nothing we can do about it. Yes, truth is, I still love you. But I'm trying to hate you for all the things you have done to me. A chance is something too precious, I can't give you a chance that easily." I said.

"Don't approach me anymore. We are strangers remember? We are just married by papers and soon we are getting a divorce. You and I are going separate ways. We are not meant to be." I added.

I weakly smiled and walked away. 

"I will make you mine back again. Just you see!" He shouted.

~~~

After a whole day in school, finally it was time to go home. As I was walking to wards the carpark, HyungSeok came with Taejun. I blew my bangs and walked away, but HyungSeok held my hand and pulled me back. He held my hand really tightly and pulled me closer to him. He held my waist and smirked.

"Looks like someone really had a fight with her husband." He smirked.

"It looks serious this time. Hahaha, your pain is totally our pleasure." Taejun laughed.

I pushed HyungSeok away and slapped him. He looked really mad and wanted to hit me back. But I shouted at him which made him took a step back.

"It was because of you two, the both of us fought! So, I suggest you two to stop talking about it. I'm already hurt enough. Stop making it more worse. Getting hurt from a bastard like you is more than enough!" I shouted.

"Now you dare to shout at me? You used to be so scared of me. Should I tame you so that you have more descipline?" He asked.

"You have no rights to do anything to me. There's nothing to be scared of. You're aren't even a bit scary compared to BAP. After all, you still lost to them." I smirked.

"YOU !" He shouted as he wanted to punch me.

"Too slow. Yes, I am a . You made me this way. You treated me like in the past. And now its only right if I treat you this way." I said as I threw his hands away.

I pushed him away and went to Taejun.

"Taejun oppa~ I have a present for you." I sarcastically smiled.

I sweep his leg and he fell down.

"Oops, I'm sorry~" I said, trying my best not to laughed.

I skipped my way happily to the carpark. When I saw BAP, I ran to them. They smiled at me but soon their smiled died. Jongup oppa ran past me and I turned to the back and saw him kick HyungSeok.

"No, you can never get to touch a single strand of my princess." Jongup oppa said.

Jongup oppa took my hand and I went towards BAP, I thanked them and we went in the car. They asked me where I wanted to go and I told them that I just wanna have quality time with them and SECRET. They nodded and Youngjae oppa called SECRET and asked them whether they wanted to hang out. SECRET agreed to hang out and we went home first to change. Himchan oppa has became the skinship freak who loves hugging me, but I let himbe because I know how much he loves hugging. 

We soon reached home and I went in to my room and bathe and then change into my clothes. 

"Are you ready babe?" Daehyun oppa asked.

"Yesss!" I smiled.

He slung his arms around me and we walked to the car to meet SECRET, we've decided to go on a walk, enoying the nature together. We met at the garden and I hugged the SECRET members.

"I heard about you and Woohyun, don't worry we will get him too." Hyosung unnie said.

"Haha, yeah. Its a waste though. Whatever it is, let's not talk about that, and enjoy our day together. Its not always where we get the chance to hang out." I said,

They all nodded and we began walking around the botanic garden. Daehyun oppa insisted that he wanted to piggyback me and in the end I gave in and let him piggyback me. 

"Aigoo, you should eat more Jayoungie. You're so light!" Daehyun oppa said.

"I eat alot oppa. Its just my body who doesn't want to gain." I said.

He laughed and continued piggybacking me for quite a long time and he is isn't even a single bit tired. 

"Oppa! I want to walk." I said.

He let me down and I linked my arms with his. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair with his free hand. Himchan oppa who saw the both of us came to us and pouted. 

"Then how about me? You ain't going to link arms with me?" He pouted.

"Today, Daehyun oppa is my boyfriend." I said.

"You're so mean Jayoung." He pouted.

I pinched his cheeks and continued walking beside Daehyun oppa. The pouting Himchan is still following the both of us and I sighed. I took his arm and link with his. 

"So, today the both of you are my boyfriend for today!" I said.

"NO! I DEMAND YOU TO CHOOSE ONE!" They said in unison.

"You know what? I'll just go to Jongup oppa. You two, date each other. Goodbye." I said as I ran to Jongup oppa.

"Oppa!" I smiled.

"Oh, my cutiepie. Had enough of them?" He chuckled.

"Totally. Well, its okay. Maybe its time for the both of us to bond too. We don't really talk that much don't we these days? Let's turn the tables and enjoy together." I smiled.

He nodded and put his arms around my waist. I smiled and walked beside him. I looked around the surroundings and remembered how much I wanted to come here with Woohyun. I wanted to enjoy the beautiful nature with him. But everything got ruined. If only that Taejun didn't step into my life, nothing like this would have happened. Woohyun would still be the dorky nerd and same goes to Infinite. BAP won't hate Infinite. Everything happened because of those two bastards. 

"Jayoung? Are you okay? You seem pissed." Jongup oppa asked.

"I was thinking about those two bastards who have ruined my life. If not because of them, probably Woohyun is still beside me. Truth is, I still love that jerk, Woohyun. No matter how much I try to hate him. I couldn't. I can't forget about him. I love him too much." I cried.

"Its okay Jayoungie, its a part of life. No one can move on that easily. It takes time. Patience my dear. You just need to be patient." He smiled.

I nodded and he wiped my tears. He pinched my nose and told me to stop crying.

"Stop crying, it doesn't suit you. The Jayoung I know is strong and undefeatable." He smiled.

"Oppa, for you, for BAP, for SECRET, I will stay strong and forget about him." I smiled.

~~~

a new update for all of you! Please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX