Chapter 2

It's a Secret (Dropped)

“Oppa..”

“Sooyeon? Are you okay? Did he hurt you again?”

The man took Sooyeon into his embrace.

“Shh.. everything is gonna be alright..” said the man and Sooyeon’s hair.

“It’s never be allright oppa.. It will never be..” Sooyeon cried on his chest. The man keep her hair. He then took her chin and brought it to his face. He look at her in the eyes.

“Then let me help you, Sooyeon. I will help you get out of here and start a new life, with me.” The man said. Sooyeon look at his eyes, trying to figured out whats on his mind.

“I love him oppa.. I really really love him..” said Sooyeon. The man sigh and her cheek.

“But he isn’t. If he love you than he’ll never do this to you.” said the man. Sooyeon sigh again and rubbed her stomach.

“I’m so sorry to say this, but he’s different now, Sooyeon. And i’m here.. I’m here to save you. to give you happiness. To take care of you. I can’t take it everytime he beat you. please Sooyeon.. Let me take care of you. And..”

He put his hand towards her belly and hold her hand.

“I promise i’ll take care of this baby. Eventhough this baby is not mine, i promise i will raise this baby like my own. Please Sooyeon..”

Sooyeon look at his eyes. She saw sincerity and love from his eyes. She could tell that this man is telling the truth, and she thankful about it. However, she can’t accept his offer. She can’t. What about her husband? What about her first love? Her first date, and everything. Her husband means everything to her. Eventhough he always hurt her, but she still love him. Because deep down, she know that her husband didn’t like that, she hoped. She breath in slowly and cupped his cheek.

“Oppa, i’m so thankful for everything you gave for me. Your love, your attention, your kindness. I’m so thankful that you always be there for me. Make me feel safe, make me happy, make me feel.. loved. But, i already gave my heart to this man. And that man is my husband. This child is made by our love. If he didn’t love me, i will not have this little life inside me. i know that he always hurt me, but he might be have his own reasons. I will try harder to be a good wife for him. Oppa, i’m so sorry but i couldn’t accept your offer. I can’t leave my husband. I’m so sorry oppa..”

Tears start pouring on her face. She tried to stop it but she couldn’t. Deep inside, she knew that she’s just lying to herself. She’s just trying to cheer herself up. She’s not sure that her husband is really love her in the first place. She’s snapped out from her thought when she heard the man chuckled. She look at him. He’s smile. A sad one.

“I know that i’ll never win against him. He’s always number one in your heart. I’ll not disturb you again but you have to tell me whenever he hurting you okay? And my offer is still available. If you really can’t take it anymore, you know you can count on me right?” said the man and give her a wink. Sooyeon shed her tears and smile.

“Thankyou.. Thankyou so much oppa..” she said. The man chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“Anytime, Sooyeon.” He said and kiss her forehead. She can feel warm and love from that kiss, the feeling that she never get from her husband.

“I should go now okay? Take care of yourself.” Said the man and stand up. Sooyoen gave him a tight hug.

“Thankyou so much for everything, Stephan oppa..” Sooyeon whisper. Stephan smile and hug her back.

“Anytime, Sooyeon.”

--

“My babyyy!!!!!” shout Yoong and hug the younger woman tightly.

“Yaah! Oppa!! Can’t breath!” said the younger woman and smack her boyfriend’s back.

“Aww aww! I’m sorry! I miss you soooo mucch Krystaaal!!” said Yoong. Krystal smile.

“I miss you too..” and pecked his lips. Taeng smile at their sweetness and turned his head to the older woman. He smile widely and walk to her. She was smiling. He stop right in front of her. He sneak his hand to the woman’s waist and hug her. He breathe her scent.

“I miss you..” the woman said. Taeng smile and hug her tightly.

“I miss you too, Yuri” said Taeng and kiss her forehead. Yuri smile warmly at him.

“Glad to be back..” said Yuri on Taeng’s embrace. Taeng nodded and place his chin on Yuri’s head.

“I’m glad to have you in my arm again, Yuri.”

--

 

A/N

Should i make a different pairing? Tell me what you think guys. Should i stick with Taengsic and Yulti OR make a new one with Taeri and Jeti? 

You choose.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong