Jump

Luv In Work

"I wanna big thang dream money! I wanna big thang dream money!" Suga rapped into the mic on the table beneath him. I recognized the song almost immediately, I thought his rapping style coincided perfectly with the lyrics and beat. 
"Me too," I breathed. 
Suga jumped from his chair, cursing at how I scared him and how soundlessly I entered the room. I apologized, bowing several times and informed him that I'm wandering around the building in search of the strewn clothing of theirs. I wasn't sure if the clothing stylists required just the performance cloths and accessories, or that and their average sweats they wore.
"Oh, you know the song?" Suga stood, revealing his rather smaller frame compared to the others. His skin was porcelain just of a dolls, and he displayed a adorable gummy smile. He reminded me of a rabbit but his calves beg to differ; they were equivalent to the girls of Girl's Generation. 
"Yes, I love it," I exclaimed in complete amazement. "I love the B-A-N-G-T-A-N, part." 
He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "Thanks." 
Since the air that was once warm with comfort turned bitterly awkward, a silence washed through the room. I continued to rummage for any article of clothing and also cleaning the room itself. There were empty cans of carbonated soda and endless ones of Red Bull. The members were probably wound up on this stuff every day. 
"Hey, ho, hey hey ho." I filled in the background of the song. "If I ruled the world." His verse of the song came rumbling under my breath.
"I said one for the money, two for the money," Suga finished. "I didn't think you would like our music. You don't strike me as hip-hop or rap." He folded his arms on his chest, observing me. 
"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," I giggled. "Hey, can you help?" 
He trotted to the side of the room where the couches and I were located, searching for some under the cushions. Once he found a piece, either pants or a shirt, he bundled it up and tossed it in the bin. 
"Two points," I commented. I shot one in, obviously scoring myself some distance. "Three points!" 
"Wait, no fair!" 
"Well, I'm a girl, and I was farther than you." I won the argument. 
We continued shooting our pretend basketballs into the laundry bin until there were no more to throw. Therefore, we were tied and finished the task the girls assigned me to do. 
"See you later, Suga!" I waved before exiting the room. 
"Rematch next time!" He shouted, even after I closed the door. "I obviously let you win!" 
I shook my head, I wasn't going to spoil his attempt to defend his pride. I began in the route to the dressing room with the feeling something heavy in my heart. Ever since I abandoned that room, it felt like something was taken from me. Pleasure? Enjoyment? My liveliness? Whatever it was, I felt bare without it, I'll return to claim it again tomorrow.