Propose

Luv In Work

This was the day; D-Day. It was around 5:03 when the members began dressing themselves up to the studio. There they would get dressed in an attire that would fit with their performance, get slight touches of makeup, and shake out the nerves that created butterflies in their stomach. I was right by their side holding their hands for support, not literally because that would be strange of me. After their performance, in the van they go to, yet again, another fan signing. 

"Good luck!" I shot a fist in the air as I cheered for the entire group, patting their back in reassurance. They would perform flawlessly, for if there was a mistake the fans couldn't judge, they worked too hard for this performance to be made fun of. I knew deep in my heart that these boys were genuine, pure, and diligent. 

The manager guided me to the front of the audience, we had front row seat where the production crew was setting up their multiple cameras. The audience were just following the guards to fill in the seats about that time. I was excited for them and also myself, I never attended a concert, let alone a single performance. But I knew as much as I would love to be their fan and become one in the crowd, I couldn't. They were my work and not my idols to rave about. I could but that would distract me from the manager's tasks; the thoughts dampened my mood. 
Then the lights dimmed. When flashes of white light strobed the room, the boys popped up. They were singing live, dancing their hearts out with passion, and all of their eyes were fixed on the crowd, along with gazing deeply into the cameras. Each separate verse, the person responsible for singing would step up closer to us than the others; every single one of them stealing glances in my direction. It caught me off guard at first but even then the goosebumps nor the butterflies would go away. 
"Why are you shaking my heart?" They repeated several times, accompanying it with powerful moves. They really placed all of their efforts with everything they do and that was what I adored about the group as a whole the most. They were explosive, fresh, and real. Bangtan Sonyeondan was brighter than the other stars in the galaxy.