동골브레이커 (Spine Breaker)

Luv In Work

    

"The boys want food, I ordered it already. Pick it up please," the manager spoke into the phone. If he would have sounded pleasant, I wouldn't have bee complaining about how many tasks he needed me to do each day; or if he would have asked for delivery. It had been a month, more or less, and I was still endlessly running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off. What more does he want for the boys? Did he think of as royalty and required anything they wanted to be given to them? Oh, but it was perfectly fine to have a young girl earning a dollar over minimum wage with low stamina running a track to fetch them one thing after another. I bit my tongue back and answered him kindly. 
Diligently, I drove to the Chinese restaurant to pick up their order and back before the hand struck twelve. The manager hated being tardy for anything the most, so I tried my best to be on time every day and never slack off; though it was difficult with the boys who distracted me. But they were oblivious of the fact that they made my heart race- not just because of sprinting to retrieve them a case of water- and their geeky charms were extremely adorable. 
I set all of the boxes of meals onto the coffee table perched in front of their couches, and left the room. They needed silverware, napkins, and other necessities required for eating a meal. It was when someone called me down the hall while I was walking back into the room I tripped. Something sturdy caught my fall, definitely making it less painful. 
Jimin gazed into my eyes, slightly grinning at the scene I caused. Without knowing, I was sitting on his stomach, my legs straddling him. How did this catastrophe occur? I couldn't recall- it was a blur- for my mind was utterly fogged. His twinkling eyes shone and bore into mine. My heartbeat inclined as I was submerged in a feeling of longing and wanting his warmth to wrap me in an embrace. 
"I-I'm so sorry," I said as soon as my senses struck me; shaking my head to clear it. Finally, after much hesitation, I peeled myself from him. Pacing around the room with my palm lightly slapping my head was the only thing I could do. I was such an idiot for not paying attention to where I was walking, though my lesson was learned, I didn't mind the consequences. 
"It was my fault, I should've done my sit-ups at the practice room." 
Did he apologize for the accident? Maybe regretting it? Even though I wasn't, I knew I shouldn't be fooling around with these very powerful people. Though they were harmless to me, they still needed their distance from people like me or incidents like that could happen. He could've got injured for all I know. 
"Thanks for lunch," he smiled, opening one of the lunches for himself. 
"You're welcome," and with that, I left the room with scarlet cheeks.