Soulmate

Luv In Work
I exited the elevator as soon as the doors split and there was enough space to squeeze through. The heat and energy between was as lethal as it gets. The manager, if he had access to the surveillance footage and saw our little scene, would have me beheaded. He probably had his life- his money invested- into this business with these boys and he would do anything to retain everything tranquil and in order. That was one of the reasons I sprinted to his office, the other was so Jungkook couldn't search for me to apologize or want to speak with me after that incident. If he thought that I fell for him or visa versa, he needed to shake that thought out of his head and focus on preparing for performance on music shows. 
"You needed to see me, sir?" I stated while opening the glass door, that didn't do much of protecting the public eye from strict business. 
"Yes, please deliver these waters to the boys. Their passed the elevator, the last door on the hallway." He didn't even greet me, orders was the only thing I should comply to. And the flashing lights on several buttons on the phone perched near a stack of paperwork, signified that he had people on hold and business to deal with. 
I grabbed the case of water bottles, wondered why I accepted this job in the first place, and scurried to the door at the end of the hallway just as he stated. There it was, Bangtan's recording room, this was where they completed their series of blogs to post on the Internet, or so I was informed; and the room where I was introduced to the members. I struggled to turn the knob but it took less effort with a box than I thought. Outside- before entering the room- I was deep in thought and too preoccupied with balancing the bulky object that rested in my hands to notice the music but as I step further in, the music was blaring. Boy In Luv was currently playing but I didn't pay much attention to that, I was focused on the orange haired person dancing swiftly to the choreography. His hair swayed as he moved, making him appear more angelic, innocent, and majestic. When he confronted me, his face burned a deep shade of burgundy, then that was when our eyes met. Unintentionally, the box in my hands crashed to the floor. 
"Omo!" I exclaimed, gasping at my fault. "I'm so sorry! I should of been careful." I squatted and placed each of the bottles back where they belonged. 
"I-It's fine, Rap Monster dropped them once. One even exploded," he said. He then murmured, "that Hyung is too clumsy." 
The box was placed on the glass coffee table in front of a set of three couches with the help of the man. His real name was told to me but it came in through one ear and out the other. I was too mesmerized by their individual and distinguish beauty that entrapped me from reality. 
"Was that song Boy In Luv?" I inquired, double check if that song was the one I heard before. Even though I was working under their entertainment, I should be able to decipher which songs belonged to which albums, but I didn't. Don't get me wrong, I loved music more than the next guy, but their music, I never gave it a listen. 
He nodded his head, "I was just practicing, want me to teach you?" 
I told him that I would love to be taught some enticing dance moves so I could impress my friends and also keep my flavor going instead of relying on the same dances. He guided me step by step in a slow, rhythmic pace sometimes aiding with his hands, displaying the correct ways to arch certain parts of my body. 
The song's beat pounded in my heart and trailed through my body to the tips of my fingers. I allowed the music to entrap me into dance of twirls and moves I never knew existed, following the steps of my heart. My footing was a second too tardy, tripping over my own feet. I closed my eyes and I definitely didn't want to witness my own tragedy. Fortunately, hands grasped a hold around my waist and managed to spin me into a dip, saving my face from coming in contact with the wooden floors. I opened my eyes, greeting with the boy's who caught me. 
In the background the artist in the song sang, "Why are you shaking my heart?" repeatedly, making me imagine that it was him who sang the line for me. It felt like eternity to reach the lines after the other verses, "Hold me tight before I kiss you." I wrapped my fingers- that were digging into the space between his shoulder and forearm- around his triceps so I would be certain I wouldn't fall. I could of sworn I saw his lips move to form the words, "I want to be your Oppa."