BTS Cypher Part 2: Triptych

Luv In Work

 

I returned the following Monday with simple gifts of appreciation instead of coming into their second home empty handed. Not only did I give the boys more water so they could replenish their stock, I asked a tailor to embroider individual bandannas in a way that described each member. They were separately wrapped in tight bows that were made to impress. When they opened it- either barbarically or gently- they were taken aback. Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin wore them tied around their wrist, Suga wore his on his belt loop, J-Hope tucked his in his hat so it hung around his head, Taehyung wrapped his like a bow around his neck, and Rap Monster wore his to cover the lower portion of his face. Their brightened expressions gave me the response that they adored it, and that was all that mattered to me at the moment. 

The main dancers fled to the practice room to prepare for yet again another performance, maybe for their upcoming concert, leaving only the dorky leader and I in the recording room. 
"If you don't mind, I'm going to practice the Cypher in the album," he bowed respectfully to me then turned around to sit on the chair. His fingers tapped the mic, then he tested his voice. "Ah, ah. One, two." That was when complete and utter awe struck me. Even though I have heard the Cypher multiple times, it was still amazing to witness for your own two eyes that his rapping was real. 
When Rap Monster finished his verse of the song, he turned around to grab a water then jumped in surprised that I was standing behind him. He must've thought that I exited to do other tasks. 
"That was.. daebak," I breathed. "You're style is just mind-blowing." 
"Thanks, I always try my best. By the way," he said before unscrewing the lid of his bottle and took a gulp of the fluid. "What's that in your hand?" 
Almost forgetting the bag in my hand, I glanced down. It was something I was planning to give to Rap Monster, it was a little something just like the bandannas; admiration. I acknowledged how much effort he placed into Bangtan, especially with keeping up his A game with dancing and rapping, not to mention writing songs. I handed over the bag to him, hoping he would appreciate something he could use when he was in the rough. 
"A notebook?" He examined the blank pages as they riffled under his slim fingers. "This was just what I needed." 
"At first, I thought it was a stupid gift," I began explaining my reasoning. "And you would just stack it where thought of the same-" 
"No. No one has gave me a notebook. I think it's really sweet." 
Something in me sparked up with electricity, was it the butterflies I experienced with the others? 
Oh stop it. 
I bid my goodbyes to Namjoon, hoping that he would take care for the rest of the evening. I was heading home since their manager had no other jobs for me to be preoccupied with. Even after the two days of the weekend, with plenty of spare time to rest my throbbing head, I still needed to sleep on the idea of crushing on any of the members. It could risk everything I ever had. It could make me or break me.