Skool Luv Affair

Luv In Work
"Boys, say hello to your new assistant!" Bangtan's manager introduced me to the seven eager boys who were whining to witness me first hand. Their jaws dropped to the floors, their eyes widened, and I was the only one embarrassed about myself. I shielded myself behind their manager from their piercing gazes, they were frightening. 
"What's her name?" The blonde one inquired, his voice deep and husky. 
The man that was serving his duty of protecting me betrayed me, pulling me from behind him and exposing me to their eyes again. "Yoo Minhee, meet Bangtan." They all greeted me with widened grins, sounds of appreciation towards their manager, and some of them bowing respectfully. He elbowed me in the side, a gesture meaning I should do the same to them. 
"Hello, my name is Yoo Minhee. Please take care of me," I nervously stated. I expected them to interject when I spoke like immature boys, but they allowed silence for the stage light to shine upon me. It gave me a sense of honor, but also making me feel more out of place than I already was. One of the boys stood from their seat on the couch, taking long strides to stand in front of me. I averted my eyes to the floor, staring would qualify as a sign of rebellion and disrespect, my parents motto that I live by. 
He held his hand out which I shook. "My name is Jin, the eldest member." 
"Hi," I awkwardly said. He continued to list the other members from age and they threw their hand out to signify themselves; the others were Jungkook, Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, and V. They had rather strange names that were definitely not common so that could only mean that they were stage names, for whatever reason; to appear cooler or to conceal their identity from the public. I glanced around the recording room, skateboards hung from the wall, fan-mail and wrapped boxes crowded the vacant areas, and the seven boys that I was now their personal maid, stood in front of me with innocent smiles.