어디에서 왔는지 (Where Did You Come From?)

Luv In Work
I exited the room as soon as Taehyung released me from his grip. I couldn't breathe normally while being stared down by him. His voice shred the layers of protection surrounding the walls of my heart. They cascaded to the pit of my stomach like dozens of pristine feathers. Wasn't he suppose to be the goofy, 4-D member? His hormones beg to differ. 
Since I had no other tasks to complete at the moment, I decided to patiently wait for one. I was exhausted from running around the building to fufill the member's needs, water, clean towels, and other nessecities that I had to gather for them. Their manager would call my cellphone, for that was the quickest way to get a hold of me, if he needed any errands to be done. 
My eyelids fell to conceal my eyes that have been on alert since I have woken up just before dawn; selecting an outfit presentable to their manager yet unrevealing to not district the boys. When shut, they stung but leaving them closed to rest them felt refreshing. The lights from the ceiling bore into my eyes, threatening to set them aflame but I denied the thought of opening for a quick second. 
I rested against the arm of the couch for better comfort. The furniture beneath me contain heat, most likely from the previous people who have abandoned it. It soothed my rushing mind that thought of mulitple subjects that I could face: one of the members can catch me sleeping on the job, or my boss could. 
Now, I opened my eyes to ensure myself that no one was witnessing my quick rest. To my surprise, the warmth wasn't from the couch itself but from a man. I must've laid on him. He was a few inches from, definitely reaching distance. I could run my fingers against his profound collarbones, but that would be creepy. What if I tried?
"I'm so sorry," I bowed to him several times before he spoke, stating that it was alright. But it wasn't under any of my circumstances, I disrespected an elder, also know as rule number one of the list. 
"Do you not remember me?" The man spoke when my thoughts were wringing my throat and suffocating me. Or was it the extremely attractive features of the man effecting me? 
"J-Jin-ssi?" I uttered. "Eldest?" He nodded his head, his hair receiving some of my attention. It was spike with transparent gel or hairspray, either way it brought out his nose and eyes. The hairstyle exposed his rich cheekbones and revealed the bushes above his glossy eyes that were focused on me. I was openly judging him, not realizing that he was scanning my features as well. He seemed so foreign yet he was the same race as I was. It was a strange world that we thrived on. 
"Minhee, do you w-" He bit back the rest of his words after the first ring of my cellphone disrupted our moment. It was flawless, our heated stares at each other, the closeness of our bodies, sharing the warmth against the rattling air conditioner. 
"Yes?" Another order. I had to clean his office since he claimed that I must've completed the previous task in the amount of time I spent wandering into danger. Into the danger I should avert from- Jungkook, Taehyung, now Jin- that could have my job gone in a matter of seconds. I would have to survive on the plethoraf money I don't retain, and besides, this job actually had a decent income. 
The manager hung up the phone without my approving word. He was a busy person with a reputation and shouldn't be waiting on a person lower than him such as myself. 
"I have to go, I'll see you around Jin-ssi," I stated before standing. He rose as soon as he saw my actions. 
"Can't you stay a little longer?"
"Sorry, I, uh, have to go."