Tomorrow

Luv In Work
 
Today was my day off. I spent time putting my money in to the bank so it would be secured and could be used later. Basically my day consisted of endless tasks, one after the other. I barely even broke a smile, what was with me? I beamed most of the time at work, was it because the boys were now a major impact on my life now? They did cause great laughter and memorable moments that I sweetly reminisce ever so often; when I feel alone. 
That was my weekend, pondering about them, their health, if they were alright. Not over exhausted. But why did it seem like I was married to my work? To the boys more specifically. I knew off the bat that they couldn't think of me in that way, for they had no time to. What were they doing?
I texted my boss, making sure that everything was alright with boys. Hoping someone that would take my shift for today to place crates of water for them, towels to wipe their sweat, to pamper them, feed them well, was what I thought for awhile. 
But when I left that building yesterday, there was an absence in me. I was submerged in a feeling of loss. Was it because they cheered me up even though I was exhausted as well? They still managed to have shaky grins on their faces, and I catching that contagious action.