하루만 (Just One Day)

Luv In Work
I returned to the establishment the following day. The day before with three heart-wrenching moments, I had to evacuate the building to spare my heart that was about to burst. The emotions, the appealing features of the men, it was all too much for me too handle. Encounters with them would- without a doubt- be awkward and uncomfortable, how could I even confront them. 
"Minhee," one of the boys beckoned me. Without little precaution, I planned to stride into the room where the source of the voice laid, but I rammed straight into the doorframe. My distance was off by a few inches, whacking me square on the forehead. A low, groan escaped my lips. Not to mention that the sound of the contact echoed through the hallway. Curse the close space allowing the sound to bounce. 
"Are you alright?" J-Hope came rushing out of the room. His hands settled upon the groves of my neck, pulling it closer to examine the damage. The gap between us was enclosed, suffocating me with his aroma; a lump clogged in my throat and my heartbeat increased. He smelled of expensive cologne, it drove me to insanity. I wanted to burrow my nose into his neck so the smell could intoxicate me. My head was already spinning from the impact but now it was a tornado screwing me up, the cause was him. "Come before it bruises." Like a puppy, I complied to his demand, trailing right behind him into the recording studio for it was the closest destination to rest my pounding head. 
He returned with a first-aid kit held captive while dancing to the couch I crashed upon. The world and him were repeatedly swirling around, making my eyes go insane. It was as if we were tossed in a blender and speed was set to the max. At first, I thought I was going to puke, due to the familiar taste of bile burning my esophagus, but swallowing aided. 
"Look at me," J-Hope stated as he planted his hands on my cheeks. He forced me to stare into his eyes and ignore the fact that my head was blowing up. World War III was set aflame. The pounding was the gunshots and the impacts made my head spin again. "Focus," he claimed my face again. This time with his lips. I braced for impact, patiently waiting for the contact to increase the tension but his lips just fitted into mine. There was no movement, just his latent breath, exhaled from his nose, brushing the microscopic hairs thriving on my cheeks. 
"My head-" 
"My name is Hoseok. Only you can call me that," he spoke in hushed words against my lips. That was the only movement between us besides our parted breathing, beating hearts, and my batting eyes. I closed them to be enticed with the feeling of his warmth but I commanded myself to gaze in his eyes to feel the connection. The foreign connection I never experienced until I began working here. 
I broke away from the contact that once submerged me into a world of pleasure and a mind set of positive thoughts. What was I doing? Only if the manager would've caught us in the act, red-handed, I would be immediately fired. 
"I-I'm so sorry, I like you. You smell good-" 
"Wait I smell-" 
"Nothing.. I just don't want the either of us to be fired." 
I sprinted for the door as quickly and agile as I could without making a catastrophe. The pounding was now being emitted from my heartbeat and I temporarily forgot the pain in my head. I needed fresh air, time to ponder on my life decision and if this was truly the career for me. Running around like a chicken with it's head sliced off, complying to an endless, eternity of demands to fulfill their needs. Was I sure? Did I receive new feelings for some of the members? Can we ever be a thing? An item, a couple, lovers? No, that was a completely ridiculous thought that wandered in my mind. No matter what, under any circumstances, I can never become intimate with any of them. I must treat them like strangers, but will they return the favor?