Chapter 9: A Sudden Message

The First Christmas With Snow

"Who is this?" I replied back.

"This is MinJun remember? Where are you? Your not at school anymore."

"Oh, MinJun? How are you? Yeah, I cant go to school anymore, I have to stay somewhere else."

"Good. You? Ohhh, I saw you online, and you are really pretty."

He said that in a way that made me feel happy. It was really hard for him to say that.

"Yeah, thank you, whats up?" I then started to talk to him in Korean.

"Oh, you know Korean?"

"Yeah, I live in Korea right now for work."

"Oh. I see. When will you come back? Or I can visit you."

"Uh, I don't know when I will be coming back."

I ran to my charger and charged my phone. My phone was running out of battery with all the vibrating messages. 

"Sumi ah, I miss you."

This shocked me. What... why are you missing me? You used to hate me and you were the one who called for the break up.

"Oh, heh, really? Well, I guess I miss you too."

"Oh yeah? but seriously, I am sorry that I broke up with you. I didnt mean to. But it was just makiing me feel bad because I wanted to me like others."

"yeah. I know. Well, right now, its night time. And i need to go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow. So I will talk to you later."

"Okay, Sumi, good night."

"Night"

 

That night, i was shocked. I feel bad that I didnt realized it was him. I forgot what happened.  I was too busy. But I was happy that he chatted with me. I got ready to for bed, holding on the necklace he gave me.

 

(Okay, Exo will be coming really soon... )