Chapter 7: A New Life

The First Christmas With Snow

I didnt know that sending my mom like that would make me cry. But in the bright side, no torture and I get to have more experience living by myself. I took all my belongings and went to the office. I talked to Seo Yeon, who i found only 5 years older than me and she treated me well. 

She paid for a room next to hers in a giant building.

"This is your room, dongsang."

"Oh my gosh. Thank you very much!"

"No need to thank me, i am your unni. haha if you have any problems, feel free to call me. I will see you tomorrow."

"Good night"

I went to my room, which was really blank. I was scared because I didnt want to be living alone in a giant room by myself. But i had to grow up. 

I took a shower and looked at the mirror. Thinking, "wow, is this really me? Honeslty, i didnt know that she will see me in the shopping mall. I am not THAT good looking right? sigh, well, I guess it is me. I guess im just lucky."

 

Lucky.Lucky. 

Those words repeated itself in my head. Sound so familiar. I began to think. 

Oh right. The lucky couple. It has been 3 months that I saw MinJun, although i blamed him that we broke up. But I can’t do anything. 

Sitting on the bed, "Well, I dont miss him right, Sumi?" talking to myself. "noo... I got this, i can handle this."

Just then, there was a blackout.

I got really scared. I closed my eyes and prayed for safety. 

After 10 seconds, the lights went back on. I looked around, nothing bad. Just a regular black out, i thought to myself. 

I got up and turned the dim lights on, because im afraid of the dark alone, (Haha, silly me). Then I got into bed and looked at the window. Stars. 

I slowly fell asleep, holding the necklace that contained a picture of me and MinJun.

(Sorry, I know your expecting some exo, but that will come out soon.)