Chapter 6: Rest of Vacation

The First Christmas With Snow

As time slowly past, me and my mom enjoyed the rest of our vacation before she needed to go back for work and I need to start my career. It was sad that we will be separated for who knows how long.  But I was happy that I get to stay more. I went out and left my mom sleeping in the hotel room. 

I went to the office of Mag and sat in the waiting room, I brought my computer out from my bag and turned it on and decided to watch some exo again before meeting with Seo Yeon again.

 

*humming the tone*

"Sumi Ssi?"

"ah, yes?" and walked into her room.

She glanced at my computer screen, "Wow, you really like them huh?"

"Yeah, I do. I wish I can meet them."

"When, why did you start to like them? What happened? If you dont mind me asking?"

 

"Well, its a long story, but basically, I broke up with a guy and my friend wanted to cheer me up so she told me to just watch some exo. and thats it, and now, I am obsessed and I cant stop thinking about them."

"Ah~ I see..."

We finished our meeting and she told me that I need to go work on some exercising, which I did for 2 hours. My mom called me. 

"Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Oh yes mom, you are awake now? Im okay, I will be coming home right now and we will go out and get breakfast okay?"

"Oh sure. I will be waiting for you here then."

I picked up my mom and continued to shop more and have fun before the day she has to go back.

 

--At the airport—

"Sumi, I know that you have to be brave and continued your life here. Honestly, at first, i didnt think that you will become a model, because you were rather more....... not to be mean or anything, but I wanted you to be going to college and learning more things and finding what you want to do. But I told the company that it was okay because our economy is bad and wanted you to earn some money and live your life and see if you like living alone. But anyway, Sumi, i will miss you. Call mom sometimes, email, or just keep in touch once a while, okay?"

"mhmm. I will mom, dont worry about me. I want to help you too.  Call me when you arrive, okay?"

"Okay. Good bye, my daughter, and take care." She said as she burst into tears.

She then hugged me and said "I love you."

And those were the last words before her going back.