Chapter 3: Exo Happened

The First Christmas With Snow

This was some what not the feeling I should be getting. Sitting at my desk everyday, doing assignments with a poker face, lonely, embarrassed to see MinJun at school. So for the remaining of the school year, I did homework, slept, and drew pictures, since drawing was my favorite thing to do. 

 

*Sigh*

"SuMi, why are like this? Smile for Cherry! I'm here; I'm always here for you. But hey, check this band that I am obsessed with. I am sure you like them. They are called Exo. Just get over with that guy. You don't need him. There's many fish in the sea."

--At home—

(Talking to myself)

“Exo? What? I never heard of that group.”

*Types and clicks on the computer*

*Exo Wolf, and Growl*

“Oh my gosh, dude, this is perfect. Wow, I never knew this group existed! And they are even in the same company as Super Junior?! Wow… face palm myself. Two people actually stood out of the whole music video… man, this is perfect!”

 

And just like that. Got into Exo just with a few clicks.

And of course, I turned into a crazy girl with Cherry after watching 2 videos. I always talk about them, I always dream about them, I am all over them. I learn their names the day after. It was hard at first, but then, I found their difference and got them in one shot!

I am totally obsessed and I want to meet them, however, in their eyes, we are just fan girls, and it is depressing how they don’t see what we do for them.

At home, I talked to my parents and they know I am obsessed with Kpop. My family just doesn’t get why I like them. They both criticized me for liking a music group. What a silly thing. But then, I continued my school year, with music, Cherry, and spending time with my family.

 

“Mom, Can we go to Korea for this summer?”

“Why?”

“Because I want to have at least some time out of this state and enjoy a little after all these years.”

“Well, I was about to say no, but sure, I think you deserve at least a little break”

“Thanks Mom, and what happened to the “Why are you into Korea?! No!” mom?”

“I just don’t want you too be overly obsessed”

“Got it.”

 

And just like that, I get to have fun for once. Get to go to Korea or one month. First time going, first time experiencing, first time living. 

(Please wait, I am posting the next chapters soon. :) )