(Last) Chapter 12: Snow on Christmas

The First Christmas With Snow

We all knew that Christmas was coming, so we planned where we should be hanging out. We decided to go to karaoke for the first 2 rounds, and then we decided to go to my apartment/room.  We knew that we would be doing secret santa, so we all set out and bought a gift. We knew who to buy for so the receiver won’t be disappointed with their gifts.

 

At night, we all arrived at the karaoke room and we sang and had fun there. Then after, we went to my place and sat on the living room which was as big as half a football field. I invited Seo Yeon, but she couldn’t come because she has some business to take care of.

“Oh, alright, I will see you later then, Merry Christmas.”

 We spent our night, calling our loved ones, exchanging gifts, and watching a movie. I went to my room and called my mom and told her to have a Merry Christmas. I then hesitated on MinJun’s number and looked at the necklace that he gave me. I didn’t know what to do. A few members came and they asked me questions about MinJun. I answered their questions and they wanted to know more after I called him and said Merry Christmas.

When I was done, I went out and all the members were interested about the boy on my necklace. I told them everything that happened and they told me to cheer up, at least I got them. I chucked.

 

We all enjoyed our gifts, talked, and watched an episode of a drama. Most of them fell asleep, but as soon as I turned off the TV, they woke up. They told me that they “wanted to watch more” so I let them watch more and I decided to pop poppers to get their full attention. We knew each other for months now, we promoted their album together, and we took pictures together.  

 It was fun living in Korea, stayed here for 5 months, and loved the journey. I decided to stay longer and earn more earnings to support my family and others.  I looked back and all the things I did for the company, all the things I did for them goofy boys, and all the things we did together to make my first experience in Korea happy.

I looked at all of them, their eyes half way to closing.  I looked out the window, and I saw snow. The First Christmas I stayed in Korea.  The First Christmas of fun. The First Christmas with memories. The First Christmas With Snow. 

***Note to Readers***

This is my first story I've written. I know maybe that this story does not talk alot about Exo, but I still hope you like it. I will be writing more shorter stories and longer stories, so please check them out. :)