Chapter 10: Mag Meeting

The First Christmas With Snow

I have been working here for a couple of months, I am familiar with most things, and I took breaks when they don’t need me.

One day, Seo Yeon called me and she told me to come to the office at 3, there will be a little meeting.

Even though the meeting was another 1 hour, I got up from bed and got ready for the meeting. I arrived exactly at 2:50, 10 minutes early, and I decided to talk to the staff members and got to know them more.  When it was 3, I started to go up to the office.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in.”

“Hello, Good after-“’

“1, 2, 3, we are ONE! Hello!”

“Omo…. Exo?”

“That’s right Sumi. This meeting is about the next projects that you will be doing with Exo. I am sure that you art skills for the banner, and also, you will be hanging out with exo for next month.” She told me. “Also, guys, this is Sumi, she is your fan and please don’t be mean to her, she is young.”

“Yes!” They all replied.

I was very happy to see them and that they were RIGHT in front of me. I pulled Seo Yeon aside and asked her how did this happen. And she told me that she wanted to make me happy and contacted SMent and borrowed the guys for a while.  I thanked her.

I also knew that it is awkward that I am such a huge fan of them, but first day, it will be awkward.

I looked at the papers about the project and I decided to brainstorm on what to draw on the banners.

I felt someone walking behind me but I didn’t know who it was.  He tapped on my shoulder. I turned around.

“Hey, don’t be working on this alone. We have to work together, you are not our slave,” D.O said to me.

I smiled and after that, he smiled as well.  My heart sank and my face turned red.

 Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Lay walked to me and pulled me to their side and lead me to the table where everyone can see each other.

 

We all shared ideas, we all had jokes, and we all had fun. Seo Yeon saw me and she was satisfied that I get to meet such popular group.  And within hours, we all developed the ideas and the themes. We were ready to get rolling with the project.