Chapter 4: The Journey

The First Christmas With Snow

It was hard for me. I am not Korean, I have no Korean background, and I have absolutely don’t know anything about Koreans, well expect for their music and the catchiness.

It was pretty fun, even going to the airport from my hometown. In the airplane, I was too excited to even fall asleep.

Of course, having a long journal, I did fall asleep :D And I arrived after my deep sleep. The airport is neat and nice.

Next thing, . I didn’t know how to go anywhere, no places to stay, no nothing. So I looked online and settle that. “Ugh, why didn’t I do this before hand?”

My mom looked at me and shook her head. My obsession of Korean things, to her, did not bring that much good news when we arrived cause I knew ABSOLUTELY nothing.

But it was fine, we learn. Couple hours later, we settle our living space and was off to go enjoy our couple days.

We went to malls and shopped. While shopping, someone pulled me on my sleeve.  Me and my mom turned around to see who it was.

“Hi, I am Kim Seo yeon from the company of Mag. I would like to ask you if you can come to the main building tomorrow and have a chat with us?”

“Sure” I answered.

(Hands me a business card) “Thank You. Your name?”

“Park SuMi.”

“Yes, Park SuMi, I will see you and your mom tomorrow afternoon.”