Weak

Heads Will Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There are about three things Sandara Park has been wanting to do since she graduated from highschool.  

One, burn down the gym with the teacher inside. A good death to be honest. The er would die next to his precious torture devices and would never again take a girl as an example for some dumb exercise and humilliate her by making horrible misogynist comments about how her entire "specie" is so weak she should give up and look pretty to men. 

Dara should have burnt his . So she's being nice here.

Two, beat up that who spreaded rumors about her being the most horrid the school ever saw. You see, Dara never really cared  about what people said about her but that girl was her friend. They even shared Dara's lunch on normal basis because said bastard never had money to buy food. And share food is a serious matter for her, thank you very much.

Besides, she was actually pretty awkward in high school so she got upset at the fact that fake Dara got laid and real Dara was a loser that never had a boyfriend. 

She was messed  up, ok. Next subject.

Three, and this is the most relevant one at this precise moment; to make Ahn Jae Hyun suffer an agonizing pain, both physical and psychological.

And this exact subject is now standing in front of her with his baby face and milky white skin. A stupid shy smile on his dumb handsome features.

Ahn Jae Hyun.

 

Her bastard ex-boyfriend.

 

The one that broke her heart and actively contributed to make her the Dara she is nowadays.

 

Aka: ing son of a .

 

"Dara-noona?" the bastard asks, looking completely baffled.

The thing is, Dara doesn't know what to do with herself anymore.

She has been planning their reencounter since they broke up -and "broke up" being a complete euphemism. Now that said is facing her the most she has done in the last two minutes is try to bury him alive with her stare, which has not proved effective.

The guy is standing right in front of the counter, gawking at her with wide eyes while Jinki next to her nudges her side because she hasn't said anything in about five minutes and he's starting to get worried.

Dara stands up and walks toward Jaehyun, hands in her pockets. The bastard doesn't change the dumbfounded expression not even when she walks up enough to stand just a few steps away.

She looks up once settled close enough.

"Jaehyun" she breathes out.

Said guy seems to wake from his trance.  

" I- I can't believe it's you" he smiles a little, stepping forward. Dara steps back with a hateful glance. "It's been a while"

Now, what Dara would like to do is to ing open and say something but damn words got stuck in . The verbal vomit she has been keeping locked and waiting for a chance to be said is boiling in her stomach yet she can't find the will to move her freaking jaw. 

Jaehyun touches her shoulder to wake her up from her current trance and that is when all the hatred she's been piling up over the years is suddenly too much to handle.

Dara slaps his hand away. " off, buddy"

Jinki is next to her in a second.

"Is everything okay?" 

No.

Why isn't moving Jesus Christ.

"Yeah" she slurred, turning to her side to smile at her friend." I'm just gonna go to work now. Thanks for everything, Jinki"

Jinki nods. However, judging by the serious expression over his features Dara knows this conversation isn't over. Although, Jonghyun knows everything about Ahn Jaehyun and maybe he was nosy enough to  ask something to Jinki so eventually he'll clarify everything to him.

Jinki wasn't his friend by the time face and her were dating. And Dara really, really doesn't want to explain anything that has anything to do with the tall bastard now looking at her with what she knows is feigned hurt.

"Be careful, noona"

She grins at her friend before walking pass the bastard, blatantly ignoring his presence. By the time her hand touches the door frame she swears the guy said something, but her anger is so overwhelming she decides to just let it be and walk to work where Chanyeol would make her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter