Unexpected

Heads Will Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

 

 

 

As it turns out, they got in to see the movie at least half an hour  late.
Maybe it would not have taken them too long after the fangirls incident, but the famous Kris Wu wanted to see the movie with them so he could "escape" his fans. They tried to buy new tickets, but since the film already started the friggin seller didn't gave in to sell them one. Truthfully, had this guy moved his damn and used his damn charms on hitting on the damn seller girl they would've get in in a second. But no, he was too damn awesome to in and help them.

And yeah, she was mad.

Not at Jinki, nor Yixing -the guy was a cutie pie- but at this ing celebrity who thinks he's way too much for people to handle. What in the actual , dude.

At the end, they just got in the damn cinema hall and when the worker girl complained, Yixing had to use the "I'm sorry my friend Kris Wu has to escape sasaengs" card so she would let them go. Not Kris, but Yixing.

Just.
.

She was  mad, so, so mad.

 

Yixing tried to lift her mood by making conversations here and there, but then pompous guy will in somehow and she would get pissed again. She didn't even watched the damn movie.

Horrible.

And now here they are.

By the time the credits are showing, Jinki takes her hand so they could leave. Once outside, Yixing bows several times at her, apologizing profusely for the troubles and promising to never do something like this again. Dara just bows back, trying to make him understand that none of what happened was his fault but the kid keeps insisting. 
At the end, she agrees to get on a next date-but-not-really with both of them.

They bid their goodbyes -only that said kris Wu just nods at their direction and she wants to punch him in the face- and Jinki drags her to his car.

Once inside, he let's out an explosive sigh. 

He looks at her "I'm sorry. I didn't expect  that guy to show up "he frowns "and I didn't expect he would be such an idiot"

"The word is , Jinki. Don't be so soft" she laughs, this time really meaning it. "Besides, I actually had a good time. At the begining of course"

Jinki brightens up in a second. Dara chuckles
"See I told you Yixing is a good guy!"

Dara hits him in the face playfully and Jinki starts the engine. 

He actually is.

But she's not about to tell him that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Jinki drops her in front of the dorms, Dara walks toward  her bike out of pure instinct.  She hasn't  done anything about this crime the whole day and that has to change asap, she's not about to let this be when her precious transport had been shattered where she ing lives.

Besides, she's already mad and is in the mood to make conflict.

The pink material stands where she left it; over the floor, with big and little pieces spread all over the place. She is actually surprised nobody cleaned them, considering how maniacs some of her neighbours are. The only thing new about the state of her bike is that the lost wheel is actually there.

So the criminal came back to the crime scene.

Although, her idea of the blonde neighbour who roommates with Jongin being the delinquent here is still very firm. Which may or may not be the reason why she hurries to their dorm and knocks the door soundly until a -what a shock- shirtless Jongin answers with sleepy eyes.

Dara stands outside with a serious gaze, already getting mad at blonde guy even if she never spoke to him in the two years they've been neighbours. 

But that doesn't matter now.

Jongin rubs his eyes quickly then stands firm with a slight blush on his cheeks. He bows "Dara-ssi, what's the matter? Are you okay?"

"Yes" she answers calmly, even when the anger is still very evident in her eyes. Jongin looks kind of nervous though, so she  sighs in order to keep herself calm "Is your roommate here?"

Jongin looks surprised "Sehun? Yes, but what for? do you know him?"

So his name is Sehun. 

Jongin  seems truly baffled. She assumes she should give him a sort of explanation, but the guy already asked her so many questions and she 's not in the mood to answer any of them. Not that is an obligation, Dara thinks, she can always not ing answer anything.

Crap, she's really mad now.

"Can you... call him, please?"

Dara smiles with what she assumes is a horrible attempt for  a real one but Jongin nods anyway, blushing a little in the process. He steps out of the door  and bows before dissapearing down a hallway. 

She can hear voices through the walls, actually, and judging by the different tones there's more than three people in the dorm. Jongin's voice join the rest in a second and there's silence, and a loud th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter