Back to normal

Heads Will Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

 

 

 

"Dammit Kai, stop hogging the blanket"

"You have three blankets already you whiny brat" Jongin snaps, pulling said blanket towars his side. He sticks his tongue out "Dara-noona only has one and she's not complaining"

Sehun pouts at this "Dara noona is not sensitive to cold"

"Uhm..." 

But she doesn't get to say anything before Jongin rushes to her side.

"Do you want my blanket, noona? I'm actually very warm blooded and i'm always hot" then he grins. Sehun snorts loudly and the sound makes her laugh a little. Then, she remembers a detail and smirks.

"Is that why you never wear shirts?"

Jongin blushes so hard his face looks like its on fire. Both Sehun and her laugh hysterically for a good few minutes before the youngest says, albeit a little out of breath: "He likes to show off his abs, noona. He's a flirt"

Now, Dara thinks, Jongins head is about to burst into flames.

"I am not!"

Luhan joins in the laughter before his cellphone begins to ring, a silly pop song resounding loudly. He bows at them before standing up from the blanket in which they're sitting, stretching a little and staring at Dara with a troubled expression.

"Bom-ssi. Do you want me to tell her you're fine?"

Dara bows, a reassuring smile on her face. Luhan thanks her with a bow before walking away slowly.

"Hello Bom-noona. Yeah, she's fine. She's here with me, Sehun and Kai. We're okay, just wanted to distract her a bit" he turns around to smile at her and walks a little bit further while she stays seated, trying no to make too obvious that she was listening to his conversation "Yeah, but..."

"So"

Jongin interrupts, both Sehun and her jumping up at the sound of his voice. He clears his throat "Are you ever going to tell us what happened? You don't have to If you don't want to, but I honestly think it would make you feel better if you talk about it"

 But Dara stays quiet. Her mind says maybe it is better if she talks about it; but as soon as opens she feels an immense sense of panic and fill with something akin to sand. She can't, not yet. It still hurts and there's no way she'll start crying in front of these guys. 

"Dara noona?"

Nothing.

Both guys gaze at each other and frown, sadly. The youngest takes her hand, Jongin following suit.

She's even too tired to tell them how inappropriate that is.

"I'm not ready yet" Dara breathes.

They shake her hand reassuringly.

"Okay"

There is silence for one, two minutes. The three of them gazing at Luhans figure in the distance, contemplating on what to say, until:

"Oh Sehun, did you just steal my blanket?"

Sehun snorts.

"Like you care, hot blooded flirt"

 

Dara laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Home sweet home"

They're grinning at her, Sehun and Luhan. Jongin had to pick up his motorcycle so the eldest dropped him off back at the coffee shop, the rest of them standing next to her apartment to take their leave.

The only girl in the place roll her eyes.

"You didn't have to walk me home, you know" she says, though Sehun did live right next to her so she's actually saying this to the shorter guy.

"I wanted to" Luhan retorts, smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter