Bad luck

Heads Will Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So" Dara says, getting up from the couch "I really have to go to work because it's getting late and I don't have my bike anymore so... yeah, I'm leaving"

Bom gives her a dissaproving look that she pretends not to see, her eyes fixed on her bedroom door. 

Said friend prevents her from going any further, however, as she raises her voice to speak.

"Oh yeah, about that. What happened?"

Dara shrugs, but Bom's giving her that look that says she won't go anywere without an explanation.

"Some dumb kid crashed it"

"Dumb kid? How do you know that?"

Oh, crap.

She forgot to tell Bom she kinda knows their neighbours now.

The "hot" neighbours  she loves so much, the ones she has stalked for like a year, always waiting for a chance to meet them properly to have full permission to walk into their apartment and touch their bodies. Maybe not the last part -the point being that Bom has been wanting to meet them since forever. And Dara does -know them, that is. But she didn't tell Bom.

Dara gets nervous all of a sudden.

She steps back a little, facing her friend and Luhan who's still seated on the couch. "... I just do"

They both stare at her suspiciously until the only guy in the room opens his mouth. Dara stays still in her spot, only a few steps away from her room.

"Do you want us to do something about it?" he asks. Dara looks at Bom to see a reaction but the latter is smiling at her with feigned innocence.

She snorts.

"Thanks, but I don't even know you"

Luhan smirks flirtatiously "Oh but you d-"

"Don't!"

 

She's about to hit him with something -anything, the couch cushions being the nearest object. The guy laughs at her for a whole second before both of them turns their heads to the door.

The doorbell.

She takes advantage of the distraction and runs to her room to lock herself inside. It is still early and work starts in a couple of hours, but Luhan is  there and Bom is in the mood to make everything horrible for her so her best option is to run away until everything cools down. Which under normal circumstances would be like tomorrow.

But still, her room is in the far end of their dorm and escape through the window is not an option. Not if you consider they live on the fourth floor.

So perhaps she is a little bit screwed.

"Hello sunbaenim, is Dara-ssi here?"

She freezes.

Dara recognizes that voice.

 

Oh, no.

 

"... yeah, she is. Give me a second and I'll get her, okay?"

"Thank you"

Bom's footsteps  echo through the suddenly quiet place. Her heart starts hammering in her chest when a soft knock emanates from her door.

The next thing she feels is her eardrums being shattered into million pieces.

"SANDARA PARK GET YOUR BACK HERE THIS INSTANT OR I'LL RIP IT OFF YOUR SKINNY BODY"

 

Dara has cold sweats. Her hand touches the doorknob but she pauses before opening the door to reconsider her options. 

Or what could happen to her if she doesn't get out of her room s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter