Drunk

Heads Will Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two days later and Dara is close to beat the out of every guy she has met since Chanyeol arrived at her music store. Which are like eight, and that is way too much for someone like her to handle.


After the completely useless visit at Jongin's -or Kai's, whatever- dorm and getting nothing but a whiny boy with a "I'll pay you soon"  promise, she has come to realize that her low tolerance to people is still very active. Especially after said whiny giant showed up in front of her dorm's door at 7 in the morning, stating something about him being in debt and giving her a ride to college in some dude's car.

Her answer was quick. Perhaps a tad bit rude, but oh well.

Though Jongin made his appareance a minute later, offering a ride himself and getting in a childish argument with whiny Sehun.

At the end, she walked to college.
With a horrible humor to be honest.

It's tuesday, and Dara doesn't work on tuesdays.

Tuesdays are usually the days when she heads to Jonghyuns apartment to spend the afternoon with the other jerks, Bom being there already and pestering her about anything and everything. Today though, she doesn't feel like it.

Her teacher dismisses them and she packs her things to put on her backpack. Some guy waves at her from afar but she ignores him, walking through the hallways and to the doorway, where a familiar car awaits parked in front of the gates. 

Dara recognizes the figure leaning over it in a instant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If there's something Dara should not do under any kind of circumstances, is getting drunk while being alone.

Sure she can get drunk, she's old enough to do so. The only issue with her drinking  more than necessary is that she get's a tad bit... clingy. Some -like Bom- would say it's okay for her to be nice to people once every milenium but the thing is, Dara takes that matter to a whole new level.

You see, normal Dara would run off at the sight of flirty boys coming her way; but drunk Dara was the one who would shamelessly flirt with  any guy whom she finds cute. Which, luckily for everyone, wasn't just any guy. Even drunk Dara has standars, thank you very much.

That may be the reason why she never goes to parties by herself. She always makes sure to bring someone who can snap some sense into her once she's had a little too many drinks, or just someone who isn't very fond of alcohol and  who wouldn't follow her to a pool party with only her and a lot of  other guys -which may or may not be organized by herself.

Drunk Dara is very oblivious. And shameless.

She used to bring Donghae with her, though the latter has been out of the country for some family reunion or whatnot. Not that she has many options without said friend; considering that her group of "buddies" are a bunch of youngsters with passion for parties and a lot of tequila. 

Dara actually has a lot of funny anecdotes thanks to that bunch of libidinous pricks. But that wasn't the current dilemma.

 

Thing is, Dara is so very drunk, and so, so unsupervised.

 

In her defense, this is totally not her fault. Not entirely at least. She didn't ask for her of a friend to dissapear in a tumult of people dancing and not show up in like an hour, leaving her with a bunch of cute guys that were totally throwing themselves at her. It was also not her fault that said guys were just so damn hot she couldn't resist when one of them asked for a dance. Nope, not her fault.

Her cellphone vibrates nonstop in her pocket but she doesn't really care. Hot guy is sliding his hands over her waist and that feels nice, it reminds her of her idiotic ex-boyfriend somehow except she doesn't feel like throwing up on his face. And this guy doesn't look anything like him.

"You're much prettier"

She can actually feel vile creeping up once the words are out. She contains, though, as hot guy stares at her with his pretty eyes while Dara touches him everywhere. He's actually pretty for a guy, she thinks. Although he can be easily mistaken for a girl and that is not very hot. But drunk Dara thinks he's so, so very hot.

She raises her hands to place them over his face, each one over a cheek. Pretty guy gives her a flirty look as he sets one of his own hands over hers. "So so so so prettaay"

The guy smirks  and Dara begins to loose the little self control she still has left. Which was close to none. So, instead of wander about how much she'll regret this in the morning or how dead she'll be the minute she sets foot on her apartment; her mind just shuts off as she lets the guy grab her firmly before kissing her. 

The music resonates through her ears. The guy's lips are soft, kind of thin. Her preference for thick lips would bother her in the morning, though, right now the only matter is how the boys's hands began to roam over her body and how much she actually likes it.

 He bites her lower lip and that is when her cellphone vibrates again.

She groans, separating from the kiss "ing er" the guy laughs a little but doesn't move, Dara fitching her cellphone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter