Her problem

Heads Will Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

 

The thing about Sandara Park is that she can't really put up with people's sometimes.

 

Sure, she is very well educated and tries really hard to be polite, even when the situation is so big she has to bit her lips in order to control herself. It's just that sometimes she just can't deal with people's stupidity -and boy they get stupid.

Is not that she doesn't know how to behave (because she does- thank you very much) and she is old enough to understand how things work in South Korea. Her problem relate to the opposite gender - to men, yes. Obnoxious and dumb men. Just because they are handsome they think she should run to their arms and love them forever. Nope. 

It doesn't help that most part of the female population does the exact same thing- to throw themselves at guys. Wether is because they are rich, they are famous, they are handsome or tall, it doesn't matter. They just do, and is getting really hard to behave when these kind of things happen in front of her face. It's really hard to be polite when she sees her cousin's boyfriend being and absolute and get away with it because "he didn't mean to".

Stupid people. Ugh.

 

That may be the reason why she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Is not that she hasn't had opportunities. She's pretty, smart, funny and has this weird personality that most men find endearing; it's just that she has low tolerance to people. Mostly guys. 

Sure, she has a lot of male friends and is really popular wherever she goes (but doesn't understand why, if she hates them all). It's just that she has been through enough with her past relationships that she doesn't want to try with a new one. Besides the fact that she can't seem to trust people -just the few friends she has- and that any guy who tries to get closer to her is just trying to get in her pants. Or skirt.
Not to be a friend, not to get to know her better because she is nice or whatever -and it doesn't help at all the fact that they are usually so good looking they just bet their lives she would say yes the minute they batted their long eyelashes at her. 

 

And that also may be the reason she has so many gay friends. (And they may be gay but they can't put up with the her "pretenders" put up most of the time so they just a) Expel them with their glares and unpleasant behavior -unpleasant being the keyword- or b) beat the crap out of them). That may also be the reason why they treat her like some crazy old lady.


It hasn't anything to do with the fact that every time a really handsome guy comes near her, instead of blush or think something along the lines of "Oh my god he is so cute please look at me" she just rolls her eyes with an explosive "UGH" coming out of . Nope, not at all.

So she might have a problem. So what.

 

She doesn't need a boyfriend.

 

"You need a boyfriend"

 

She looks up her tray and Jonghyun is looking at her with that cocky smirk that she really wants to whip off with a punch. She rolls her eyes instead, focusing on her half finished yoghurt. "I'm serious. You look like a crazy old lady with a bunch of cats and..."

 

"Except that I don't have cats" Dara sighs, exasperation written all over her face. She tries to put the "you're dating a nerd" face but fails. It doesn't really work when you adore said nerd "Also, no. I don't need one"

 

Jonghyun blinks innocently "But noona, we could go on double dates with Jinki"

 

Dara coughs.

 

She wonders if I rather die would sound too harsh. 

 

"I would go with Jinki" And she really hopes the not you please is implied, but maybe she failed because Jonghyun is still smiling like the idiot he is and dammit she never sounds harsh when she wants to.

 

"He likes , sorry noona" He pushes his lower lip out. Jonghyun always tries to use his trademark pout because even though everybody -except his damn boyfriend- make fun of it, he seems to find his fuel in other's disgust. " And you would break his nerd heart because you're mean with pretty boys"

 

Dara pinches the bridge of her nose. 

 

"Pretty boys? Are you talking about me?" someone says, and it takes Dara about five mili-seconds to recognize the voice and then immediatly hide her face between her arms. Great, more funny guys."I knew you both es had the hots for me. to be you, but I'm taken"

 

"Yeah, by the whole damn city"

 

"Excuse you-"

 

"Will you just" Dara spats while trying to force her voice to be calm. "Sit and be quiet, please? I'm trying to eat my yoghurt"

 

Kibum snorts, and Dara is 99% sure Jonghyun will say something that could be either completely erted and disgusting (and she would slap his arm for sure) or just plain stupid. She is let down about after one second of getting her hand ready for what could have been the arm-slap of her life thanks to three voices interrupting (and maybe she should be thankful after all because Jonghyun stays quiet) slumping down next to their seats. Amber smiles at her with that goofy smile while Bom makes an exaggerated entrance by dropping her tray of food over their table -which makes a whole lot of noise- and slumps next to Dara. Minzy seats quietly and smiles at the three of them. Dara thinks Minzy is her favorite.

 

"What were you talking about?"

 

"About Darong needing a boyfriend"

 

She is actually pretty sure every single person on their table is staring at her so she buries herself back between her arms when Bom is seemingly about to say something embarassing (and she didn't even had to look at her to know). They don't let her down this time, though.

 

"Hey, what if she wants a girlfriend instead, huh?" 

 

Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter