Red and Pink

Babysitting EXO II: The SoShi Secret [Quick ending at last chapter!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so I understand I haven't been able to update for 5 months!!! It's not really something I'm proud of, but some may understand what happened to me (ie. I became SEVENTEEN trash). I apologise so much for the long hiatus, I swear! I guess I'm not as into EXO as I was before, and at one point, I had given up on this fic. But since many of you kept commenting, asking me to update, I figured, I should at least just finish this fic. So I hope you enjoy, and I do apologise for it being so short despite 5 months of not updating!

With five remaining girls yet to remember their past, life at the beach house was starting to go back to normal, like it used to before Girls’ Generation disappeared.

Months have passed by, however, and it was still a question left unanswered as to why the five girls still haven’t got their memories back. Their partners have shown them to all their favourite places, showed them all their favourite hobbies and have even made them their favourite dishes, but there was no luck. Perhaps they were missing something, but obviously have no idea what it was.

“Give it time,” Suho told the boys whose partners still have to remember.

“But hyung…” Baekhyun interrupted, “it’s been months. Both our fans and their fans are looking for EXO and Girls’ Generation!”

“They’re going to start looking for us and finding out where we are, and they might even get worried.”

“Why not post selcas?” Hyoyeon butted in, receiving everyone’s heads turned towards her, “What? Like what you did last time?”

“Oh, yeah!” The boys beamed. That was one of their little problems solved.

“Like last time,” said Xiumin, “when Tao and Sehun ruined all the pre-couple moments to ask about their selcas,” he continued and it caused the boys apart from Tao and Sehun to groan.

“You made that sound like it’s a bad thing,” Tao stated.

“You disturbed every single one of us to ask about your selcas!” Baekhyun retorted.

“Hey! It should be an honour we’re even asking your opinions for our selcas!” Tao stood up, pointed at him and countered.

“Sit down, child!” Kris shouted, pulling Tao’s arm down so he would sit back down.

“I’m sure we didn’t annoy everyone,” Sehun calmly said.

“Yes, you did.”

“No, we didn’t,” Sehun argued, “we let Chen hyung and Fany noona have their moment!”

With the hearing of their names, Chen’s and Tiffany’s heads shot to look at Sehun with wide eyes, “What did you see, Oh Sehun?!”

“You were staring at each other in your rooms!” The youngest boy replied, making everyone start teasing Chen and Tiffany.

Tiffany looked down as she heard little murmurs in her head.

“It’s so boriiinggg!”

“One point for Tippani!”

“OH MY GOD A BEE!!!”

She then heard a series of yelling.

“You two weren’t even blinking!”

“Ooooooohhhh~” They began teasing again.

“Screw you guys! It was a staring competition!” Chen reasoned, “And then noona started yelling and clung onto me when a bee went inside the room.”

Tiffany’s eyes shot up to look at Chen. Were those what she just heard in her mind?

“Are you sure? You looked like a real couple at the time! Even though Tiffany noona still threatened to murder you if touch her stuff.” Tao stated with a teasing tone.

Chen chuckled, “And look at me now. I’ve touched her stuff, even her precious roses, numerous times and my mattress still isn’t floating in the Pacific Ocean.”

Chen’s response received a series of laughs from those who remembered, but Tiffany was si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter