Two Option: Which one will you choose?

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

 

Min ho woke up again in the same room but this time there was no sign of shin hye. It was morning now. How long was I sleep for?

He was just getting up to sit upright in the bed, when a nurse entered. She fussed around and checked everything before telling that he is doing fine and will be discharged in few hours. He relaxed back and thought about his daughter. Right now he has decided he can’t do anything on impulse because it might hurt his daughter and that’s the last thing he want to do.

Shin hye is someone who confused him. She broke up with him without a backward glance. Then there was the video of her taking the money and his abeoji did say she dumped him for the money. Thinking about that cuts really deep in his heart. Six years ago he was driving to confront her, but now he doesn’t care anymore. He just wants his daughter, nothing else.

Though she might have betrayed him, she has been a great mother to his daughter. He has to take that into consideration. He can’t deny that so won is a picture of an angel itself. His heart is bursting with pride just thinking of so won, and he has shin hye to thank for to bring a child like so won, unlike shin hye. He doesn’t know where shin hye is but it’s time for them to talk.

 

………………………………………………………………..

 

Shin hye was outside min ho’s ward. She went to grab a coffee and saw a nurse walking out of his room. Nurse confirmed with her that min ho is now awake and will be able to be discharged in few hours. Shin hye is not ready to face him yet, after everything he did to protect her that night, she is a bit hesitant on meeting him. She sat down on the bench and rubbed her forehead. Aish, why do I have a headache now? She mustered all the courage and got ready to walk in. Shin hye, its him. he is not going to bite. Just go in.

She grabbed the handle and pushed the door in. he was sitting there fiddling with his fingers, deep in thoughts before he realized he wasn’t alone. His eyes narrowed on to her. why is his eyes so piercing? Shin hye thought.

“Good morning, how are you feeling?” shin hye asked.

He was still staring at her. Shin hye was getting uncomfortable as the clock nearby tick the seconds down. It was nearly a minute when his lips turned upwards in a smile and he greeted her but shin hye noticed that his smile didn’t reach his eyes. Something must be bothering him.

She went up to him and took his hands, “don’t ever do that, you scared me off so much, getting that blow which was meant for me.”

Min ho continued staring at her. Whoa, she is good. For a minute, anyone would believe that she truly cares about me , he thought.

“yah, what is a use of a man, if he can’t protect a damsel in distress” he put on his best act, with a charming smile that usually melts shin hye’s heart before. Though I don’t know if it really did melt her heart before or if it was her great act. Shin hye was melting; she was distracted by his smile and could feel a blush creeping in. min ho didn’t miss that, ahh, so she is affected by me still. For some reason, this new finding satisfied him, call it a man’s ego.

Their moment was disturbed, when an old man and a woman walked in the room. Shin hye dropped min ho’s hand and faced his father and mother. For a moment, everyone froze except min ho. He was lazily sitting back watching the in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter