Holding onto that special moment...

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min ho suddenly caught her hand and pulled her near him.

“There is something about you. Something that is pulling me towards you.” He leaned forward slowly. Shin hye was caught. She couldn’t look away as he was getting closer and closer. It’s been so long.

I remember this scent. This feeling, min ho thought. Their lips met and electrified them.

Min ho was pulled back into a memory…..

 

Flashback


Shin hye was sitting in her bed and thinking about the plan she has for min ho. It's been eight months since they been dating and he already has proposed to her. 
Though they both are 19 now, he wants to marry her soon before his dad could meddle in their relationship. 

She signed, min ho oppa is a gentlemen. 

Though he can be very teasing, catching her off guard with kisses then and here, they never have been fully intimate with each other. She has a suspicion that he is more concerned about scaring her off but this is just making her feel frustrated.

She wants him so badly and she wants him before they are married which would happen any time soon. 

Hence she has pulled out a plan on seducing him. She has invited him to stay over her house since her omma has gone to visit her sister in the village. She won't be back for few days, perfect time to carry out her plan.
Min ho has stayed over numerous occasion in her house when her mum wasn't about so he hasn't sensed anything unusual. 

The door bell rang and she went to open it. He was there smiling down at her with some movies in hand. Shin hye gave him a hug nervously. He didn't notice anything and went straight to the living room. They spend time together having fun and watching a movie min ho brought. 

Min ho took a cranberry muffin from the plate shin hye put on the table front of them and fed her a chunk of it.

"Thanks" shin hye mumbled through a sticky mouthful. 

He reached out to wipe a crumb from the corner of shin hye's lips. Their eyes met and held, shin hye felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she saw the desire in his gaze. 

Still flushed, she wrenched her attention back to the movie. 
I'm meant to be seducing him but I feel like the person who is seduced. 

She wonders what's going to happens when she carries out her plan. Her face was on fire thinking of min ho in her room, in her bed. And then what? She asked herself with a twinge of alarm. 

She didn't realize that min ho was watching her, and seeing her panicked expression, he took her hand and asked "what's wrong?"

"Nothing"  she quickly replied. 

"Are you sure?" 

She nodded back still keeping her eyes glued to the screen front of her. Min ho thought he will let it pass and put his arm around her to watch the movie. She settled back into him. 


.........

 

Shin hye pulled her nightgown out of her cupboard. It was a simple white cotton gown cut straight across the chest with skinny ribbon shoulder straps. She got it on and was looking at herself in the mirror when min ho walked in with a toothbrush in his hand. 

Her heart skipped a beat when she took him in, he was wearing a long sleeved black T-shirt over gray sweats that just seemed to emphasise on how long and lean he was. 

She felt his eyes on her, taking in the white nightgown and her hair brushed out and hanging loose. She could see desire on his eyes. She is pretty sure it's the same desire that is reflecting in her eyes. 

He quickly got out of his temporary daze and mumbled something about having a good night sleep and walked out of the room. Shin hye plopped back into her bed. Seducing him is definitely going to be hard. 

She waited an hour before she peered out from her room. She could see him sleeping in the couch. She mustered all her courage and slowly walked towards him. 

Shin hye's heart began to beat faster and that funny anticipation feeling - that mix of pleasure with just a thread of uncertainty began to hum through her, she slowly got to the sofa and sat beside his lean body. He really is so handsome, she was looking at him. 

She slowly traced his face with her finger. She got past his eyes, nose, and was tracing his lips when he bit down lightly on her finger. She was startled to stare down into his now opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter