Want to hire a dad for the day?

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nice to meet you” min young extended her hands towards shin hye.

What is she doing?  Shin hye was confused why min young was acting as if she didn’t know her. she didn’t want to cause any suspicious by min ho, so she took min young hands and smiled. Shin hye wasn’t fazed by min young’s sudden kindness towards her. That’s how she is. She acts all nice in front of others but min ho and I know her true side. She looked towards him. He was standing away from min young. He doesn’t seem like he is in love with her. His body actions show that.

Min ho was feeling uncomfortable. He really doesn’t like being around min young. He respects her as a friend but that’s all. Right now, she is invading his privacy. Ah, why can’t my dad and my fiancé leave me alone?

He preferred her as his friend but now that they are engaged by their parents, he doesn’t know how to be around her anymore. Things between them have changed. He knows that she really wants this, but he doesn’t know if this relationship is what he wants.

Only for the sake of the company is he willing to do go with the wedding. But that woman in his dreams, something is holding him back. He wished he could know what happened in that one year he has lost his memory of. His parents and everyone is advising him of forgetting it and moving on with his life but he feels that something important is missing from his life and that can only be gained if he gets his memory back.

Min ho took hiss fiancé inside to introduce to his auntie. Shin hye followed behind. Auntie was happy to see min ho engaged. She was fawning all over min young. Min young knows how to be around elders. She knows how to act. Shin hye was disgusted, no one can see through her act.

 

Later on, shin hye was ready to take her sleeping daughter back home. Min ho offered to carry so won. Not wanting them to be left alone, min young went with them.

While min ho was putting so won to bed, min young grabbed the opportunity to confront shin hye.

“What are you doing with him?” she demanded

“Let go of my arm min young” shin hye said calmly.

Min young pushed her away. “you! You left him. Why are you back now? You took the money and left him. Wae? The money didn’t last? Why are you back in his life?”

Shin hye was getting angry when min young mentioned about the money. The plot min ho’s father used against her came up to her mind. Its all in the past. No point in dwelling on it now. She calmed herself down.

“he came here. It was a coincident that we met again. It’s none of your business min young. So leave it” replied shin hye.

“he doesn’t remember you” min young snickered, “he is happy with me so don’t get involved, you know what I’m capable of doing”

Shin hye suddenly remembered something from the past from min young’s threat.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hold her!” min young shouted at her body guards. Shin hye was cornered in her classroom. No one was here except min young and her usual bodyguards. Shin hye was frightened. She didn’t know what min young want with her. Suddenly her arms were yanked back in force by the two men. She cried out in pain.

“You B*&%$, you dare come closer to my min ho oppa? He is mine! Stay away!”

Shin hye was crying but she still looked up to min young. She understands now. Earlier when min ho oppa introduced her to min young, she had a smile on her face and embraced her welcoming her as a sister. But that was all an act front of him. Min young shows her true face now.

“oppa loves me and I love him. You are the one who needs to stay away.” she was saying when min young punched her. Shin hye fell backwards, bleeding on the floor.

“You will get more if you don’t stay away”

 

END OF FLASH BACK

 

 

“You do remember don’t you? Of what happened. I can go worse, so like I said stay away.”

Shin hye was tired of min young’s threats. “if he is happy with you, I have no reason to get involved min young. Keep him happy that’s all I want. You just leave me and my daughter alone”

“keunde, you did work fast didn’t you? I think I know who the father of so won is. Don’t bring that up to min ho or you will regret it.”

Shin hye got angry “you can stop with your threats. Me and so won lived a life depending on each other and we are fine to go on like that”

Min young was satisfied with shin hye answer but still something about the way min ho oppa was looking at shin hye earlier bothered her. It made her feel uneasy about him staying here. I’ll take him back to Seoul soon.

Min ho came back to see the two ladies facing away from each other. He felt that that there was too much tension in the room. Min ho and min young said their goodbyes and left.

 

…………………………………………………………….

 

“You need to leave min young” min ho quietly said as they walked back to auntie’s house.

“oppa! How can you tell me to leave just when I got here?”

“I needed to be alone. I told you before I le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter