Unforgettable Past: MH POV

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho Point of View

 

"Yah, don't touch that" shin hye hit my hand away from the handmade gravy I was going to try and get a taste of, "go away"

I been in the kitchen since morning with shin hye, trying to put her in ease. I can see that she is very nervous about the coming meeting with my mum and she is working herself hard trying to cook the best food and I'm helping her. well, she is trying while I'm trying to distract her with kisses and hugs.

I can't help it, she looks so fetching with the light blue apron around her small waist over a light pink  summer dress. How can a man keep his hand to himself when his girlfriend looks so pretty early in the morning. Ah she is glaring at me now. I better stay away before she whacks my arm which is by the way very sore from the hits I got since morning. I walk back to the living room with a grin and plopped back on the sofa.

Omma had found out about us and was demanding me to introduce her. well I can't keep delaying the meeting now that I have proposed to shin hye. Just hopefully I can marry shin hye before appa gets wind of it and do something to stop it because let's face it, my dad is a powerful man and when he doesn't have things going his way, he makes things happen to make it go his way. But I owe it to shin hye and my omma to introduce them to each other before we marry. Omma would love shin hye. Who wouldn't love to have a daughter in law who is kind and lovely.

Two months ago, I met shin hye's omma and I got to admit, that meeting went very well. Shin hye's mum who I start calling as 'my darling' loves me as her own son. Well when I turn on my charm, who can resist me? hehe.

My darling was resistant on our relationship when she first met me but after much convincing of telling her how much I love shin hye and how I can't live without her, she gave in. All my darling want is to keep her daughter happy and she told me that she can definitely see that shin hye was very happy and that she hasn't seen her this happy after her dad died at her early age, so she doesn't want to be an obstacle in our life.

As time went by, I start treating darling like how I treat my own omma and she treats me just like a son she never had. We gang up together to bully shin hye and my happiest time is when I spend with my wife to be and my darling mother in law. I can't wait to be a family with shin hye. God has gifted me with two  mum and a lovely (soon to be) wife. I'm the luckiest bastard in this world.

It would have been more nice if my darling was here but she went to see her sister in village again. This time she hasn't been feeling well, so she went to get some fresh air in the countryside. I can see that it has add stress in shin hye. Shin hye had confided in me last night that she feels that her omma is hiding something and she is worried. But I laughed it off, telling her that she just needs some fresh air as she is getting old and nothing to worry. Still, the thought of 'my darling' on the day she left still lingered in my mind. She has taken my hands and told me to never let go of shin hye's. Of course I told her that that's never going to happen, I won't ever let go of shin hye, something about her words bothered me. Why would she say that all of a sudden, and she did look abit off, hmm, I should take her for a check up as soon as she comes back. My darling can't refuse.

As I was dwelling on these things, I heard the door bell ring. I saw shin hye running out of the kitchen wide eyed. I walked to her and held her in my arms, "don't worry, my omma would love you. Don't be nervous"  I kissed her worry off. I took her hands and walked to the door to let omma in.

Omma walked past me as if I was invisible and pulled shin hye into her arms. Shin hye looked over from omma's shoulder towards me and I can see a smile creeping in her face, getting over her initial shock. I relaxed seeing shin hye's worries flying away. Omma broke the hug and stood back to analyse shin hye.

"omo omo, look at you. you are very pretty" shin hye was blushing looking down. "how did my son get you? I think shin hye-ah, you are getting a low end of the bargain" omma looked back at me and said "you should reconsider"

"aiiishhhh" I replied back annoyed, shutting the door. shin hye was giggling at what omma said. omma turned her back at me and linked her arms around shin hye and walked off without looking back. ah, what have I done. these two woman together is going to be the end of me. but I'm still happy that omma has made shin hye so welcome.

Lunch went well, and they both are chatting away at my expense. I can't even get a word in. I sat back and closed my eyes.

I woke up at a gentle caress on my cheek. I can see shin hye smiling down at me "wake up sleepy head, omma has left"

"what? she left without saying bye to me?"

"she did come to see me you know" she said cheekily

"aisshhh" I pulled shin hye back on the sofa to cuddle her. "so my princess, did things go well?"

Shin hye looked up to me "I love her! she is amazing. I'm so lucky" I kissed her, "I'm the luckiest, thank you shin hye for making me happy. let's get married soon"

Shin hye looked back at me with so much love. "yes lets". I kissed her again and took her to the room shutting the door behind me.

 

..............................................................

 

I'm walking down to the office. Appa has summoned me and I guess it's about me coming to work for him. I have nothing against working in appa's company since I'm the heir to the company. But I have put it off for some reason, guess I thought I wasn't ready yet. Now that I have graduated, I have to take up my responsibility. I walked in to see my dad standing next to the window, deep in thoughts.

He looked back at me and told me to sit down. I know what's coming, he is going to demand me to start working. Well I'm prepared to tell him I'm going to take my responsibility but he took me with surprise when he said "we need to talk about your shin hye".

I was shocked. appa knows about my relationship? this is bad. I was thinking fast, what should i say that would protect shin hye?  I was getting ready to tell him not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter