Moment of truth

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Shin hye, I'll will get my revenge" was the last thought on min ho's mind as he fell back into unconscious. Doctor was checking his conditions and were able to confirm back to shin hye that he was fine and that he would be moved into a VIP ward. 

Shin hye was aware that min ho's family were contacted. Though she wants to run and hide before his dad came to know that she has been by his side for few days, she stood beside min ho. She couldn't leave him when he has been protecting her.

She sat beside min ho in the ward, and held his hands. oppa if you have never met me, you wouldn't have suffered six years ago or now. I don't want to cause you pain oppa, but that is all I'm doing. Biane oppa, please forgive me for hurting you. I have my reasons. You need to come back to me, I'll be stronger and fight for you oppa, I'm no longer the naive, scared girl. This time no matter what I'll fight for you oppa. Please keep on loving me, me and so won will spend rest of our life showering you with love. 
Tiredness was taking over her and it wasn't long till she was nodding off, holding his hand.

Min ho woke up to a quiet dark room. It was late at evening, the curtains were closed for his comfort. He moved to sitting positing, and realised that his left hand were held back. He shift his eyes in the dark and saw a person sitting in a chair near to his side, holding his hand. The person has her head resting in his bed  face turned away from him. His heart was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter