Protecting her....

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Shin hye looked up and saw min young holding a gun. Shin hye’s eyes widened. Min young looked crazy, smirking down at her.
Min young called two of the men over and told them to hold her up. She was yanked up with her arms held to her sides by the strong grip of the two men. She looked at the man at her right side and shivered. He was leering at her and was too close to her. Shin hye felt like throwing up.

Min young was watching shin hye and felt satisfied on seeing the fear in her eyes.

"I didn't want to do this shin hye, but you force me to this position" min young stated, walking back and forth. "if only you just F***** stayed away!"  She screamed at her.

"Wae? What's so special about you? Do you know how long I loved min ho oppa? Since I was 10! I was meant to be with him... Everything would have worked out if you haven't come in and took him away from me. It was YOU who got in between us, you B***” min young was getting furious just thinking about it.

She sat back on the same table as min ho and stared at him. oppa I was there for you, in the shadow, waiting for you. You have made me like this. When she was out of your life, I was given another chance, I was there for you to help you recover and till now is as beside you, but you couldn't see me. Wae? What am I lacking oppaa?? Why couldn't you see me more than a friend? WAE?? 

min young was having a battle with herself. She was crying uncontrollably, shin hye seeing this felt a little sympathy towards her. 

"min young-ah, I never meant to come between you and Minho oppa. I did truly fall in love with him and him with me. Please don't do anything to hurt him. He deserve more than what he is put through by me before" shin hye whispered to her.

Min young got up quickly and slapped shin hye by the back of her hand so hard. If not for the strong grip of the two men holding onto her arms, shin hye would have fallen down from the blow. She can feel blood oozing out of her nose.

"Don't you dare tell me how much you love him!" Min young screamed down to her, "my love cannot compare to yours." Min young got back to pacing around the room to calm herself down.

"You really are something shin hye. You won his heart, and more over, you had his baby." She looked back at shin hye with teary eyes, "that's all I wanted in my life. To have his baby if I can't have his heart. But You... You took that away from me as well"

She slowly moved towards shin hye. She took by her hand and slowly squeezed on it. Shin hye could feel the pressure of her airways closing down. The grips on her arms got harder.

"I won't let you have him shin hye, I can't lose to you !! I won't lose to you." Min young closed her hand harder on shin hye's throat.

Her crazy eyes were roaming over shin hye's face and as shin hye loses conscious, she was feeling more close to getting what she wants which was min ho oppa.

"Min young, let her go"

Hearing the sudden deep voice, min young recoiled from shin hye and gripped harder on the gun she was holding. She slowly turned back to seeing min ho looking at her with narrowed eyes. He was still sitting down but he was more awake than ever.

Min ho could feel his pounding head taking over him but as soon as he saw min young closing down shin hye’s throat, he woke up with a start. He didn't understand what’s happening right front of him and his eyes narrowed when he saw the gun. He looked back at min young from the gun she is holding. It feels like he is seeing her at a new light. She was his friend who helped him out when he was in a hard place, seeing min young like this is confusing him. 

"What are you doing min young-ah"

Min young suddenly left out a soft laugh. “I thought maybe I can get away with this but I guess not oppa. Maybe you need to see what you have turned me into. What my love for you have turned me into oppa."
Min ho was confused and looked over at shin hye who was being held up by two men. He looked at them and if eyes can kill a person, these men's would be shot down right now. 

"Tell them to let her go min young" he said still looking at them. 
" No! You still see her now, without any recollection of your memory with her, you still see her!" Shin hye screamed "look at me for once!"
Min ho turned back to her "what are you talking about?"

Min young looked away. She wouldn't tell hIM, it would just make it easier for them and she would lose minho oppa. I don’t want that.  She raised her hand with the gun pointing at shin hye.

Shin hye was unconscious, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter