Don't go

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was happy. She knows they have at last come to a point where they can move beyond their past. Though he wants to give her chance, she thought it was time for him to know what actually happened six years ago. If he is ready to move forward without knowing what happened, he must really love her but if she truly loved him, she owned him her explanation.

She was getting ready with a beautiful red dress that was delivered to her room by a maid. It was perfect for her. She wore it and stood before the mirror. Her husband going to love this, she thought happily.

She heard a knock on the door. She went to see who it is and was surprised to find Ji Won standing there smiling at her.

“I just came to apologise to you about our last encounter. I was jealous and made up stuff. It was childish of me, please forgive me” she said to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye didn’t like her but took her apologies gracefully.

“I’m sorry again, but do you have any extra pain killers? If you don’t it’s okay, I’ll go to the nearest store to get it” Ji Won said, “I got this bad headache.

“Wait a second, let me check”

She Hye went to the bathroom, where all the tablets were kept in the cabinet. Just as she got hold of the painkillers, she heard the door click shut. She turned around to see the door closed on her. She tried opening the door but she was locked from outside. Arg, what kind of bathroom has a lock from outside she thought angrily. She was banging on the door loudly.

“Yahh… what are you doing? Open the door”

“You really think I will let you have him? Never” she heard Ji Won whisper through the door. As Shin Hye kept on banging on the door, Ji Won let herself out of the room, giving money to the maid who stood outside.

Shin Hye was pissed off. This B****, I won’t let you have my husband!

....................................

“Yahh, Open the door while I’m asking nicely” Shin Hye shouted, banging on the shut door. “KIM JI WON, JOONG NEUN DAH”. She hit the door hard one last time before sliding down on the door defeated.

Arg, I have to go to him or he would misunderstand me. That crazy . Shin Hye looked around the bathroom but there was nothing there, nothing that can help her to break the door open. She put her head in her open palms and signed heavily, thinking back to what Min Ho said before he left her in the room.

“We need to talk. I prepared a dinner tonight. I want to move forward without thinking about our past. I want to give you a chance. I want to be able to be your husband in every way. If you come to the dinner, I will take that as a yes. If you didn’t, I won’t ever ask you again” he said everything he wanted quickly.  “I’ll wait for you downstairs” he said looking deep in her eyes before leaving.

“Aaahhhh, so frustrating! I need to get to my husband!”

Meanwhile in the restaurant, Min Ho kept on looking at his watch, waiting for Shin Hye to appear. He was nervous. Would she come? He thought. It’s already 10 minutes past the time he told her to meet him. What’s taking her so long? He wondered.

“Can I join you?” Kim ji won said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. He looked at her and said coolly “I’m expecting someone”

“That’s alright, I’ll give you company until that someone arrives” she said taking the seat next to him. “Here let me pour you a drink” she offered taking the wine on the table. Min Ho looked at his watch again and signed unhappily. She doesn’t want me. He gulped down the glass Ji Won poured.

“Take it easy, Min Ho-ah” she laughed while pouring again.

.....................

How long has it been? One hour? More than one hour? Shin Hye wondered, not moving from her spot in the bathroom. Suddenly she heard some noise from beyond the bathroom door.

“Is anybody there? I’m locked in the bathroom!” she started to pound on the door again. “Min Ho oppa? Is it you?”

The door creaked open and there stood bewildered maid. “Ma’am what happened?”

Shin Hye rushed out, “kamsaminda, I have to go” She ran out without looking back.

She ran into the restaurant and looked around. She saw him. With Kim Ji Won. Suddenly Shin Hye felt hot in anger. She stomped towards them, just in time to see Ji Won reaching for a new wine bottle the waitress brought out.

Shin Hye grabbed the bottle before Ji Won could. Min Ho looked up in surprise but it was replaced by his cocky smirk in a second. “Oh, you decided to show up?” he asked coolly, “but no need, I’ve got Kim Ji Won giving me company” he said pointing an unsteady hand towards Ji Won, who smirked back at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye narrowed her eyes at Min Ho. He seemed drunk. She looked at their table and noticed one empty wine bottle.

“What are you doing?” she aimed her question at Ji Won. “Are you getting him drunk?”

“Aniyoo , she is just giving me company because someone didn’t appear” Min Ho answered for Ji Won. “Can you pour me some wine please”

Ji won smiled “of course” and took the bottle from Shin Hye and poured his glass to full. Shin Hye was seething in anger. She grabbed the glass before Min Ho could and splashed it on Ji Won’s face.

Ji Won got up quickly screaming. “Youu!! How dare you?”

“How dare i? That’s my husband you cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter