Legally married

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye fell down on the nearest chair, in defeat. She understood what min ho is feeling. Nevertheless, it was unfair that min ho could ask her to be with him as a happy family when he obviously doesn’t want to be with her.

"Oppa..." She tried to reason, "this isn't right. Please don't do this"

Min ho left out a laugh " what are you worried about? You get to be mrs.lee, owning more money than what my abeoji gave you, isn't that a big gain to you?" He said carelessly, now aware of how these words are cutting into shin hye.

"Ahhhh, you are worried about not having a man in your life?" As he said this, he was feeling angry of thinking of her having a different man in her life. Old habit never dies I guess.

"Don't worry, we both can have our private affairs. If it comes to a point where your new relationship gets serious, then we will decide what happens then. Maybe so won would be old enough to understand why her parents aren't together. But until then, this is my options, now it's your choice."

Shin hye was beyond hurt, that he can easily talk about her and him being in a different relationship. In all these years, I never even looked up to a different man, because I held you in my heart, oppa. 

She was furious on his hurtful words. He is not ready to listen to me. My reasons won’t be heard by him, there is no point. She silently resolved the feelings she had for him, like he said it’s for so won's good future. She wants to hold onto the little pride she has front of him. 

"I agree to your terms, I'll be beside you for so won's sake. But let me be clear to you, we can only be together for our daughter sake, don't ever cross the line"

Min ho snickered at shin hye, "you are no longer my type, shin hye-ah" he said, aiming to hurt her. Shin hye looked away, not wanting to show him it has hit the mark.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Min ho stood behind as he watched shin hye approach so won in her house. Earlier his auntie dropped so won at shin hye house and noticed min ho standing behind her. Maybe it’s because of her wisdom, she seem to understand the situation and left without questioning. Not before she gave min ho a warning look. It was amusing how everyone is taken by shin hye’s personality. But not me, not ever would I fall for that.

Shin hye was looking at so won, trying to find the right words to tell her daughter the news. She doesn’t know how so won is going to take it. Shin hye, you’re doing the right thing. Now a burden would be lift from my heart. Shealways felt guilty of keeping her away from her father. At least now, she could give so won that happiness; fulfil the missing parent in her daughter’s life.

Min ho stood back letting shin hye break the news. He was feasting his eyes on his daughter, now that he has found out that so won is indeed his daughter, he is seeing her in new light. She has my eyes, he thought proudly. He is so happy that so won is his daughter, he wants to go and hug her tightly and never let go. She is my princess. My little princes..

“so won-ah, listen to omma carefully, omma is very sorry for keeping this away from so won but at that time omma thought it was for the best. Now I want to tell you because I owe you the truth, what im trying to say is…” shin hye is tripping in finding the right words. Before she can continue, so won saw min ho as he stepped out to reveal his presence in the room.

“HANDSOME AJUSSHII” so won forgot her omma, and ran to him. Min ho welcomed her in open arms and hugged her tight. He heard so won mutter something like “are you ok” he held her back and looked into her eyes. “I’m better than ever little princess” he smiled. So won was happy to see him again.

Shin hye and min ho locked eyes and she understood what his eyes were telling her. Let me do this. Shin hye nodded to let him reveal who he is. Min ho took so won and sat her down in the couch before crouching front of her. He took her hands in his and kissed it light. “Princess, can I ask you something?”

“Deh” so won replied smiling.

“What would you do if your appa appear right front of you, right now?”

So won’s eyes went wide. She looked back at her omma and then min ho. “appa is here???” she asked quietly. Too quietly, thought min ho. He doesn’t know how she is going to take the news and he is nervous beyond words. Would she like me? Would she like that I’m her father??

Min ho took a deep breath and whispered, “so won-ah, appa is here. Your appa is here. I’m your appa” he looked at her without breaking eye contact. So won was shocked. She sat there staring at him. Time stopped for both shin hye and min ho. Waiting for so won’s reaction felt like going to hell and back for min ho.

“A-a-appa?” she finally said. So won had tears in her eyes. Handsome ajushhi is my appa. Is this true? Is it really true? Could I beli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter