Second chance, Yes or No?

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: Thank you all for the encouragement and private messages. I love reading all of your comments and i really do appreicate them even if i couldnt reply to all of them... Thank You guys again... love you xxx

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 12: Second chance, yes or no?

Kim woo bin stepped forward, “Yah, I been waiting for you past 2 hours.” Before Shin Hye could reply in surprise, Kim Woo Bin walked over to her and gave her a warm hug. Min ho was starting to see red again. It took all his strength not to physically throw the man out and tell him never to step foot on the premise again.

They broke off the hug, Shin Hye somehow looking uncomfortable as she saw the fury in Min Ho’s eyes. Kim Woo Bin realised they got company and saw Min Ho standing there giving him evils.

“Oh? You must be Lee Min Ho, nice to meet you, I’m Kim Woo Bin, Shin Hye’s best fried” he went to offer his hand. Min Ho avoided giving his hand and went up to Shin Hye to put his arm around her waist. He was marking of his territory, showing him who Shin Hye belongs to. Shin Hye tried moving out of his grip but he held on tighter. Woo Bin saw this and found it amusing, ah he thinks I have feelings for Shin Hye.

Normally Woo Bin is the type to stay away from conflicts but somehow he found himself wanting to rub the wrong end of min ho, since he is very sure that he is the cause of the unhappiness in Shin Hye’s life.

“Shin Hye and I run long back. She is my best friend. We are very close” he went on, as he saw the fury go up a notch in Min Ho’s eyes. Shin Hye finally got out of his grip and went to Woo Bin, “Yah, what’s the emergency you are here?” she tried changing the subject.

“You asked for a job. I found a work for you which would be convenient for you. You just have to work from home and update some of the files of our company, since you graduated in business, I thought you would be ace in this field” Woo Bin said, and added, “and of course you have a chance to work with handsome me” he grinned at Min Ho.

“Get out” Min ho bit out. Woo Bin raised his eyebrows and pointed at him as if asking who? Me?

Shin Hye got between them, “Ah don’t mind him. He is normally like this. I’ll talk to you tomorrow Woo Bin-ah”

Woo Bin smirked at Min Ho and bend down to peck his friend who he thinks as his own sister. “Just wanted to make him jealous” he whispered to Shin Hye before he walked out.

As soon as Woo Bin left the room, Shin Hye him. She walked stiffly towards him, and rage lit up her eyes. He was unbelievably aroused by the picture she made and from his encounter with the guy, he felt more to make her as his.

“How dare you tell him to get out? He is my friend, you can’t treat him like that, you idiot!” she shouted.

She was less than a foot away as she stared him down. He’d seen her angry before when they were dating, but her fury right now looked flammable. His own anger was rising to the surface as they stood facing each other. How dare she talk to me like that? He was the wronged one!

He started moving towards shin hye in a slow and measured stride. She seemed to realize her predicament, and she began to retreat fast. Her eyes grew wide, and he felt her temper evaporate. He must have looked frightening since she was backing away from him.

She was the one who left me. She was the one who thought money was better off than him. She was the one throwing her new boyfriend in his face. Min ho couldn’t even think, he was so furious.

He backed her up until her legs hit the table, and she stood pressed up against the hard surface. There was no escape. Her breath quickened, making her s rise and fall faster as they brushed against his chest. Her cheeks were flushed, and her lips were swollen from her nervous chewing.

Her eyes were still rounded in fear. If it had been only fear, he might have been able to squelch his anger, but he also saw excitement in their depths. She clearly still wanted him, but she was fighting herself as much as she was fighting him. He suddenly felt an urge to mark her, to make her forget woo bin.

He felt a low growl rumble in his throat and then he crushed his lips against hers. Grabbing her neck to pull her closer, he then pushed his tongue against her lips, demanding entrance.

She reached her hand up to push him away, but instead she ended up gripping his shirt. She couldn’t stop her body’s betrayal as she melted against him while his lips turned from almost abusive to seductive. He penetrated and then tangled his tongue with hers. Min Ho deepened the kiss and pulled her so close to his hard chest that she could hardly tell where her body left off and his began. Her hands slipped up behind his neck, and she found herself pulling him even closer.

Shin Hye’s brain got into gear as his hands starting trailing on her body, slipping beneath her dress. She pushed him hard. He reluctantly pulled back and then stared down  at her. Her normally perfect hair was pulled free of the bun, and, with her cheeks flushed, she was the most gorgeous creature he’s ever seen. She looked as if she’d just been devoured. He was leaning down to kiss her, already feeling at a loss without her touch. Her expression changed from desire to horror at what she’d done. He knew without a doubt that the moment was over, and now was the time for consequences.

She reached her hand up and slapped him across the face before he knew what was happening. The sting of it woke him up from the daze he’s been in. That’s twice I’ve been slapped by her, he thought. The sting of it woke him up from the daze he’s been in. Bringing his hand up to his cheek to feel the heat, he could only look at her in shock. But then he couldn’t help but smile at the strength she’s exhibited.

He quickly took a step back because smiling had been the wrong thing to do. He could see the fury building in her. “Sorry, but you can’t blame what happened all on me. You clearly wanted as much as I wanted to kiss you” he said, with just a bit too much smugness.

“Yahhh, y-y-youu!!! Don’t ever come close to me ever again! You are despicable excuse for a human being! Arrrgggg!!” she screamed.

“You started it shin hye! We are married, I know I said we can have our own affairs, but you were quick enough to get with your old friend” Min Ho seethed back at her. Shin Hye fell into shock.

“You thought Woo Bin and I- woah. Don’t you dare make up stories about my friendship with a guy. I’m not like you to go around having affairs”

“Affairs?”

“Yes! You and that woman, Ji Won, I know all- why am I even talking to you about it. I don’t care. So go and have affair with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter