Helping a friend

My two princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye walks down to the check-in in the airport. She was lost in thoughts.

Have I done the right thing? Should I have waited and explained to him that Woo Bin needed me right now? She wondered. I should have taken time and explained. I know more than anyone else how his jealousy would come through. He is going to misunderstand.

Aishh!! Why does he have to be jealous and stubborn... Doesn’t he know how much I love him!! hmph!!

Shin Hye was muddled up in her mind, and just before she took her phone out to call him and explain, she was pushed aside by someone. The luggage and her ticket that was in her hand was taken by the person and led away. She turned around in time to see a very tall like familiar person walking towards the check in with her luggage in hand.

Heok!!!!!

Shin Hye let out a grin before she ran towards his back and linked her arms around his.

“What are you doing here?” She asked in wonder as she was beaming up to him.

He let out a scowl while giving both of their tickets to the lady waiting in the counter. “I thought you wanted me to accompany you” he said without looking at her, “you did literally beg me with your eyes didn’t you?”

“Eo?...Yah!!! you wish” she said but didn’t let go of her hold on him.

They were taken separately than others who were waiting in the queue; Min Ho noticed the confusion in Shin Hye’s eyes.

He smiled, “We are taking my private plane. You see I’m rich enough to shower you with luxury. You were in a hurry right? Let’s go” he took her hand in his and led her.

 

..........................

 

Few minutes later Shin Hye was seated on a long, built-in plush couch that lined one side of the interior room of Min Ho's private plane.

It was ultra modern with light green accent pillows and trim. There were multiple bedrooms, an exercise room, a shower, a small movie theatre and even a Jacuzzi.

“Why would any plane have a Jacuzzi” Shin Hye asked in wonder towards now grinning Min Ho.

For a woman who had never flown before, this was a surreal, knee knocking adventure. But sudden thought of Woo Bin put her in a sad mood. Min Ho noticed the change and took her hand.

“I should have trusted you when you said he is just a friend and I’m sorry for acting like a kid. I was jealous. I’m sorry” He admitted.

Shin Hye softened in his admission, “Ani, I should have explained before running off like that. I’m sorry.” Min Ho pulled her in a hug. “Tell me what happened that you were in a rush to see him”

Shin Hye suddenly felt teary. “Woo Bin’s fiancé died last night in USA. He is in bad shape. He called me drunk this morning. I was worried, I have to get to him soon. He has no one.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you to him quicker” he said, laying a kiss on her forehead.

As they both sat together in their own comfort, Min Ho received a call and excused himself. He was on the phone, giving orders to his employees when one of the staff approached Shin Hye.

."Where do you want your overnight bag to be placed Ma’am?"

Falling back on caution, Shin Hye directed the staff to place her things in one of the spare bedroom, easy enough to discern from the huge master bedroom. She felt the heat of Min Ho‘s attention on her as if he'd heard her instructions. A shiver of anticipation ran down her back at the intention she read in his eyes. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter