No One Can Take You Away From Me

It Will Always Be You

 

 

Naeun and Hongbin rushed to the place where they heard the scream and Hyuk’s voice.

“It wasn’t my fault, I swear.” Hyuk put up his hands in the air as if he’s going to surrender for doing a crime.

Well, a crime was really committed.

The glass window of the Office of the University President was completely broken but of course, Hyuk is not the culprit but the girl who screamed which is beside him. Hongbin and Naeun’s eyes widen upon the realization of the girl whose fist is still bleeding.

 

She’s Naeun’s mortal enemy since middle school.

 

She’s Hongbin’s ex-girlfriend.

 

She is Bang Minah.

 

“Who would have thought that my ex and my enemy would end up together? This world has indeed a lot o surprises but I think I surprised you two more.” And her lips formed a smirk and come closer to Hongbin and Naeun.

“What are you doing here, Minah?” Naeun asked with a firm tone. Dark aura is slowly building up on her.

“Of course I’m here to study. Are you dumb?”

“I guess there are no decent schools in hell so you are coming back to spread your evil darkness.”

“Ho w dare you… If there’s someone here who came from hell, it was you.”

“Really? You Satan spawn.”

Then Minah slapped Naeun and everyone was shocked because they know that it’s really a hard one and Naeun’s face reddened as her fist curled up in anger.

Hongbin isn’t feeling good about this and he knows he needs to do something before anything gets worse but he doesn’t know he should do.

And yes. Before Hongbin could do anything, Naeun punched Minah, causing the latter to drop on the floor, unconscious.

And Hongbin promised to himself that he won’t do anything that would make Naeun unleash her other side.

 

***

 

She is totally and uncontrollably mad.

 

She’s angry and she wants do something more than just a punch on the face.

 

“A-are –y-you alright?” Hongbin stutters as he tries to break the scary silence between him and Naeun. After she punched Minah, they get her straight to the University Clinic and let her stay there. Naeun and Hongbin went to the nearest coffee shop for Naeun to cool down a bit. Hyuk goes somewhere to explain what happened and Hongbin is sure that a disciplinary punishment awaits them. But he is more concerned on Naeun because she looks so red as if she’s gonna burst from so much fury that she’s holding in.

“Is it true that she’s your ex?” Hongbin just nodded as a reply. He actually feels so afraid as if he had done something wrong.

“How come that devil became your girlfriend? I guess you’re really stupid.”

“Are you mad at her not just because she slapped you?”

“Yes. I despise every bit of her existence. She’s a parasite inside a human’s body.”

“Why do you hate her so much?”

“She had done a lot of terrible things to me and I don’t even know what I have done to her in the first place. It started in middle school up to 2nd year of high school. We are competitors in everything, especially in school but she’s the one who started it. She takes everything away from me. From simple school projects up to personal relationships, she will ruin everything. I don’t know how she did it but she stole my supposed-to-be-boyfriend from me. I really hate her that time and up until now, I still consider her as another version of Lucifer.”

Hongbin just nodded and just continued to remain silent while she tries to calm herself from her rage. He remembered how Minah became his girlfriend and how they ended things. Hongbin was in third year of high school when he and Minah got together. It wasn’t really serious and they are both aware of that. They just called it off when he told her that he’s already bored. The next day, he just heard from the other students that Minah is already in a relationship with some guy named Kim Wonshik.

After a few moments, they decided to go back to the university. But when they got to the clinic, MInah is no longer there. Instead, the nurse handed them a letter that Minah told her to give to Naeun.

 

I’m gonna get what’s yours and make it mine again.

                                                                                                                              

                         XOXO

                                                                                                                               Minah

 

Naeun once again fueled up in anger as she crumpled the piece of paper. She is sure that Minah is referring to Hongbin. Maybe everything that’s going on between her and Hongbin is fake but it’s real in front of everyone and to Minah’s eyes’ too. Naeun won’t let Minah take Hongbin from her. She won’t let her take anything from her this time around, even if she knows that he’s not really hers.

Hongbin just followed Naeun on her way out, with no idea of what’s written on the paper. He’s just following her when suddenly she stopped and faced him. She grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to her.

“You listen to me well. Starting tomorrow, no one can take you away from me. You understand?”

Hongbin was a little surprised with Naeun’s actions and words and just nodded even if he want to ask what exactly her words meant because her stare is so strong that Hongbin felt like he will be swallowed down.

He concluded that Naeun is indeed scary when she’s mad. So different from the cute Naeun she met on the university garden.

So maybe this time, they really need make things between them seem real.


 

 

Yay! Another Update!~

The chapter title is really long. And the chapter itself is quite short. Haha!~

 

lovelots!~

-matoki_angel