It slowly changes

Fallen Angel

A/N : just a short update before I star working tomorrow. Sigh. If I could repeat my long holiday. Hiksss.

 

 

"Oh my God, oh my God. My baby, my baby boy. What.. What.. What did he do to my baby boy. That moron. He... He used my baby Yeollie." Hoya squeaks, shaking Woohyun's body repeatedly.

"Y..Ya.. Hoya, calm down. You will kill me if you keep shaking me like this."

"Woohyun Hyung, You're a god for heaven's sake. You won't die." Sungjong chuckles.

"Shut up, Jong. You better pull Hoya away from me. My head is spinning now from the shake." Woohyun whines.

"Okay, okay, Dongwoo Hyung please help me."

Sungjong and Dongwoo then try to pull Hoya away from Woohyun. After some hard tries, Hoya finally releases his grip on Woohyun's neck, making Woohyun exhales in relieve.

"Sunggyu, please open the gate for me. Now. I want to safe my son from that ert wolf. It's too dangerous for Sungyeol to be near him."

"Sorry, I can't Hoya-ssi. Except Father allows me. Didn't He say that Sungyeol was fated to go down? That's why He gave an exception for him." Sunggyu explains.

"Hey, hey, here you go again. Hoya, I told you to be patient, didn't I? He's just touching Sungyeol a bit. Nothing was happened. Besides, the death angel had saved him from Myungsoo. No need to worry." Woohyun convinced.

"No need to worry you say? How could you said that, Woohyun. He almost my son. Furthermore, Yeollie is not a gay for god's sake. Oh, my head is spinning. I think I will get heart attack." Hoya put his hand on his chest.

"How could you have heart attack while your heart even couldn't beat." Sungjong barely said but clear enough for everybody to hear, making the rest of them chuckle lightly.

"Shut up." Hoya said annoyingly before turns back to Woohyun."Hey, God of Love, now tell me, what is going to happen with Yeol actually? What's the destiny going to do to them? If you don't tell me, I will burn you with my flame arrow." Hoya threatened.

"Ya, ya, calm down, buddy, it's a sin if I tell you heaven's secret. I'm the one who arrange human's fate but Father himself who created their fate. If you want to know, then just ask Him."

"But, why did the death angel appear in front of them? Isn't it forbidden for a death angel to appear?" Dongwoo said.

"I remember they met once on the street when Sungyeol saved an old lady. Is this related to it?" Hoya asked curiously. Woohyun his chin but remained silent.

"Maybe because he senses Sungyeol's angel aura so that's why he came to him." Sunggyu reasoned.

"Hey, God of Love, why are you so quite. Do you suddenly turn mute?" Hoya asked, glancing at Woohyun.

"This is out of my knowledge. But I could sense something important that involving Yeol and Myungsoo will happen."

 

"Wh...who..who are you?" Myungsoo stuttered, covering his body with the blanket.

"Myung-myung, he's the one who called me crybaby angel just because I saved an old lady." Sungyeol cried as he tugged on Myungsoo's blanket.

"Hey, You're the one who ruin my job now you defime me in front of this ert human."

"Hey, don't call me ert, you annoying ghost." Myungsoo snaps.

"I'm not ghost, you sinner. I'm scheduler. What do I have to call someone who taught an innocent angel to have , a saint?" Jonghyun said sarcastically.

"And what about you? A demon who suddenly appear in someone's house without permission. Oh, I know, you were born in hell so you haven't learned about manner." Myungsoo commented coldly.

"Ya, himma. Don't you dare to insult me, an almighty death angel. Do you know what the price for insulting me? Death." Jonghyun said in low dangerous voice.

"You think you could scare me like that. It didn't affect me at all." Myungsoo stares fiercely at him.

"YA, STOP! I don't want to listen to your arguments. Just stop it. I better go to watch TV than listen to both of you." Sungyeol yelled annoyingly, putting his clothes on and walks out. Looking at Sungyeol, Myungsoo quickly put on his clothes too.

"Yeol, wait for me." Myungsoo called, running to Sungyeol.

"I better make coffee. It's dawn afterall and I have one photoshoot today." Myungsoo mumbled, making his way towards kitchen. "Yeol, do you want some coffee?"

"Neee..." Sungyeol answers, turning on the TV and took a seat on the comfy sofa. "Myung-myung, with a lot Kimmer."

"It's creamer, Yeol." Myungsoo corrected.

"Ne, creamer." Sungyeol repeated.

"Hey, human. Give me one, please." Jonghyun suddenly appears in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo gasped a bit.

"Ya, don't suddenly appear like that, demon." Myungsoo groaned.

"Hey, call me demon once again, I'll take your soul away." Jonghyun glared at him.

"What do you want? Just go away from here." Myungsoo said, his hands were busy making coffee.

"I won't come if I don't have mission with me." Jonghyun said as he took a seat on the sink.

"What mission? To take my life?" Myungsoo said teasingly.

"What if it's true."

Myungsoo froze before turns to face Jonghyun.

"Are you scare, human?" Jonghyun smirks. "Don't worry, not that fast. At least not now."

"So what mission are you talking about?"

"I want that angel." Jonghyun pointed to where Sungyeol was sitting.

"Do you want him? But how?"

"I don't need anyone's comment or permition. I want him. And I never lose for what I want. Just watch out, human." Jonghyun said before disappeares.

"Weird demon." Myungsoo mumbles.

"Hey, I said don't call me demon." Jonghyun suddenly appears again right a couple inches in front of Myungsoo.

"YA, DON'T SUDDENLY COME OUT LIKE THAT. YOU SCARE ME TO DEATH." Myungsoo burst out angrily.

"They call me death angel not without reason, human." Jonghyun smirks and disappears once again.

"Oh, gosh, I think I will get heart attack soon." Myungsoo frowns, clutching his chest.

"Myung-myung, What's going on? Why are you yelling like that?" Sungyeol stepped into the kitchen.

"Just ask your demon boyfriend. He almost make me get heart attack."

"Boyfriend? What is boyfriend means?" Sungyeol tilted his head.

"Someone who loves you and you love him too."

"But I don't know him and I don't love him. I only met him once. No, twice after this."

"So it's mean you will love him if you met him more than twice?" Myungsoo stared at him.

"Um.. no, because I love Myung-myung. Myung-myung is the best and I want to be with Myung-myung." Sungyeol said confidently. A sweet smile never leaves his adorable angelic face. Myungsoo's heart lighten at his comment. The beats are quicker than usual.

"Really?" Myungsoo asked in soft low voice.

"Of course, Myung-myung is my savior. You had taught me a lot thing. You're my only friend in this world so I will always listen to you." 

Myungsoo smiled in satisfaction at the comment. "Good to hear that. Come here. I will make the best coffee for you."

"Really? Yeay, I like it. I like it." Sungyeol cheered as he ran towards Myungsoo and suddenly hug him. "Ya, himma. Don't that easy to hug someone. Only someone you know well. Arasso?"

"Waeo?" Sungyeol Asked, resting his head leisurely on Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Because only people who are really close can do that. And also this. Don't Put your head leisurely like this on someone's body. Coz not every person like skinship. Understand?" 

"Ne... understand." Sungyeol lifts his head from Myungsoo's shoulder.

"And how about this, Myung-myung?" Sungyeol asked, leaning closer and kiss Myungsoo right on his lips. Myungsoo widened his eyes in surpise.

"Ya, you definitely can't do this to anybody. It's dangerous." Myungsoo snaps him.

"Waeo?"

"Because only couple or lovers do kissing. You can't do that to anybody except your special one."

"Even with Bora imo?"

"Even her. Coz Bora had been married. You can't kiss married people."

"How about Daehyun-ssi?"

"Not a chance. He will call you weird for kissing him."

"Then how about Yongguk-ssi?"

"Definitely NOT. " Myungsoo quickly cut him.

"Waeo? He is so kind to me. He bought me cakes and wanted me to be a model. "

"No because you just met him once. You can't kiss someone you just met. That would be weird."

Sungyeol sighs heavily with his head down. "So it's mean I can't kiss anybody."

"Do you forget about me? You can kiss me. I don't mind." Myungsoo said, clearing his throat. 

Sungyeol instantly looks up. "Really?" Myungsoo nods. 

"Yeay.. You're so kind, Myung-myung. I really like Myung-myung." Sungyeol cheered, hugging Myungsoo tightly before kiss him. Again.

"Hurry drink your coffee before it's cold." Myungsoo said a bit nervous. He turns his head away to hide his fluster cheeks."Neee.." Sungyeol grins widely, grabbing the cup in front of MMyungsoo. Without his realize, Myungsoo was staring at him with a big smile on his face.

 

"Assa.. look their chemistry is getting well, buddy. So it's mean my mission is reaching its goal." Woohyun said in satisfaction. 

"Don't look so happy like that, Nam Woohyun. The one who was involved in your mission is my son, my precious son." Hoya cried desperately, putting his head down on the table.

"Don't be like that, my friend. This mission was created for Yeol's future. And you as his father must be thankful for that." Woohyun pats Hoya's back. 

"I'm getting tired with your game, God of Love." Hoya snorts still with his head on the table. Woohyun chuckles.

"Just prepare for your surprise then."

Hoya glances over his shoulder. "What do you mean?"

Woohyun grins widely. "Just wait and see."

Hoya lifts his head before turns to Woohyun, glaring at him fiercely, his teeth greeted while his fists are clutching.

Woohyun gulped nervously, slowly getting up. "I... I think I better go to the daily meeting now. Bye, God Hoya."

With that Woohyun rushed towards the door.