Quality of Time

Fallen Angel

A/N : Lame chapter but yeah still struggle to make an update. Got to go already. Enjpy n see ya! ~.^

 

 

"You?!" Myungsoo and Sungyeol almost yell in union.

"You know each other?"

"Yeah, he is the crazy angel who fell on my balcony."

"He is the heartless man who left me in pain thoughout the night under the rain.” Sungyeol pouted.

'How can he know her?' Myungsoo gave him a look.

“I don't know what are you two talking about. But how could you go to Myungsoo’s place, Yeol?” Bora asked.

“Fl..I mean I was lost and couldn’t find any help so I just came like that to his place.”

“Oh, poor boy. Myungsoo-ah, how could you left Yeolie in the middle of cold night like that. You at least should offer him to stay for a night.” Bora frowned.

"But I don’t know him. Who knows, he is a bad or crazy guy or something.” Myungsoo argued.

“No, Myung, I can guarantee Yeol is a good guy. Don’t worry.”

“It’s okay, imo. I can find some place to stay.” Sungyeol said weakly.

"Poor Yeol. But don't worry, I have a good idea for you."

"What idea, imo?" Sungyeol tilted his head. Myungsoo gave her a curious look. Bora smiled widely.

"It's easy. You can live with Myungsoo."

"WHATTTTT..." the two of them yelled in union, making Bora gasped in surprise.

"I can't take him." Myungsoo said coldly.

"Why? Yeol is a good boy and he needs help."

“But I’m not a social worker.” Myungsoo said nonchalantly.

"Imo, may I live with you instead him?" Sungyeol said with his pleading eyes.

'Aigoo... Those eyes make my heart hurt. I really wish I can.'

"Sorry, son. But I can't."

"Waeo? Is Yeollie bad?" Sungyeol asked as he looked at her with disappoint look.

'Yeollie? How cute. You make me want to puke.' Myungsoo mocked inside him.

'Oh, my, I really want to embrace this fragile look in front of me. Why I feel so close with him?' Bora thought as she looked at Sungyeol.

"I didn't let you to stay with me because I was searching on someone." Bora said as she turned away.

"Who? Your family?" Bora nodded softly.

"My husband and my son."

"Where are they?"

Bora silent for a while before answered. "I don't know. Somewhere."

Sungyeol glanced at her. He clutched his chest. 'My heart is hurt. She posses such a sad aura, that's hurt me.'

"Hey, annoying giant. Stop asking too much. Okay, I'll let you to stay with me."

"I don't want to." Sungyeol shooks his head eagerly.

"Okay, so just go wherever you like." Myungsoo said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Myungsoo-ah, don't be like that. You have to help him. He has no one. At least do it for me, Myung." Bora pleaded.

"Arasso, arasso. But I can't do anything if he refuse to stay with we." Bora turned to Sungyeol.

"Yeol-ah, just stay with Myungsoo at least until you find your family. Myungsoo is a good man. Maybe he is a cold man but trust me Myungsoo won't hurt you."

"How if he eat me like a demon?" Sungyeol's voice is getting lower when he said demon but clear enough to Myungsoo to hear.

"Yaaa, how dare you call me a demon?!" Myungsoo snapped angrily.

"But your aura is same with a demon."

"Myungsoo-ah, please don't be angry. I believe Yeol didn't mean anything." Bora convinced as she gave Myungsoo pleading look.

"Forget it." Myungsoo mumbled annoyingly as he turned his head away. Bora smiled before turned to Sungyeol.

"Yeol-ah, Myungsoo is a good man but his expression was minus, especially towards someone new.”

"But I like this place."

"You can't stay here but it doesn't mean that you can't come here. You can often meet me here if you like. I would always welcome you. Okay?"

Sungyeol silent for a while, throwing glance at Myungsoo who was leaning on the piano with his arms crossed over his chest, Sungyeol then turned to Bora and nodded half-heartedly. "Good boy." Bora smiled widely at him.

"Now, Myungsoo-ah, just prepare yourself for the class. It's almost seven." Bora turned to Myungsoo.

"Arasso... Arasso."

"Yeol, come, you can join the class."

A moment later, the student had already gathered in the classroom. Sungyeol looked so excited, looking at the children. In second, they were already become friends. Sungyeol's innocence ad cuteness really caught the kids. Bora was smiling silently at the corner. Myungsoo himself doesn't really care with the kids or Sungyeol. He started to play the piano, making the kids and Sungyeol instantly turned their attention.

 

"You escape like a runaway train

Off the tracks and down again

My heart's beating like a steamboat tugging all your burdens On my shoulders In the mourning I'll rise In the mourning I'll let you die In the mourning. All my worry.

And now there's nothing but time that's wasted And words that have no backbone Now it seems like whole world 's waiting Can you hear ?

the echoes fading

In the mourning I'll rise

In the mourning I'll let you die

In the mourning. All my sorry's.

And it takes all my strength not to dig you up From the ground in which you lay The biggest part of me, You were the greatest thing And now you're just a memory To let go of In the mourning I'll rise In the mourning I'll let you die In the mourning all my sorry's In the mourning I'll rise In the mourning I'll let you die In the mourning all my sorry's"

 

'His aura was so sad yet beautiful. He must be thinking about his girlfriend. That feeling makes me uncomfortable.' Sungyeol thought as he glanced at Myungsoo.

Finally the class end and it means time for Sungyeol to go back with Myungsoo.

"Yeol, you can often visit my place as long as you wish. If you don't know the way, just ask Myungsoo to take you. Arasso?"

"I don't have time to be his guide."

"Kim Myungsoo." Bora glared at him but then instantly become soft when she turned to Sungyeol.

"Don't go anywhere if you don't know the way. If Myungsoo couldn't take you, I'll pick you up. Okay?" Sungyeol nodded softly.

"Ya, come on. I don't have time to watch you two making drama." Myungsoo yelled annoyingly.

"Bye, Yeol." Bora waved her hand.

"Bye, Imo." Sungyeol waved back before walked to the car.

"Don't act too much." Myungsoo said once they got into the car.

"You're really bad, Myungsoo."

“Are you really an angel?” Myungsoo said as he gave him a disbelief.

"Of course, how many times do I have to tell you. Didn't you see my wings last night? Only angel has wings."

"So when do you plan to go back to heaven?"

Sungyeol sighed. "I don't know. My wing still hurt and I lost my power. I even couldn't call Gyu hyung."

"That's mean you can't go back to heaven?"

"I don't know. I feel deeply regret to my father. He must be really worried about me right now."

"Why didn't they just fly down and take you back?"

"Not that easy, since a long time ago, angel was forbidden to enter human's world. It breaks the rule to enter earth."

"So it means you are escaping from heaven, didn't you?"

"Not really, I just secretly visit this place. Gyu hyung gave me an hour and I have to go back before the heaven's gate close. And this bracelet was my reminder."

"An hour? It's almost a day. It means you can't go back to heaven?"

"There's a different time between heaven and earth. An hour in heaven is same with 100 days on earth."

"It means you still have 99 days to go back."

Sungyeol nodded. "But I don't know how to go back." Sungyeol said in sad voice.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay, Myung. There always be a miracle." Sungyeol smiled at him.

'Looking at his cheerful face make me feel so peaceful. What kind of this feeling? Is this the power of angel?'

Silence was now surrounding their way. Myungsoo just silently drive with his eyes straight on the street until Sungyeol spoke out.

"Myung, what happen with imo? Why did she look sad when she mentioned about her family?" Myungsoo turned his gaze.

"I don't know for exact but she told me that she had a son and a husband who suddenly missing 25 years ago. But she didn't remember a thing where they go or how they look like. Even her family didn’t have their pictures."

"Poor her."

"At first, I didn’t believe at her coz she looks no more than 20 years old girl. But after she showed me her identity, I finally believe her."

"I really like her."

Silence once again surrounding their way. Sungyeol turned his gaze outside. Even he was sad and scare but Sungyeol couldn’t set his eyes off of the sparkling street outside there. The shiny building and the crowded really caught his eyes. His mood instantly changed.

“Woaa, there’s so many lights outside there. It must be so much fun. Cool.” Sungyeol said excitedly as he tugged Myungsoo's arms, making Myungsoo turned to him.

'His cheerful smile really beautiful. I wish I have a bit of his happiness.'

"Do you want to take a look?" Myungsoo finally spoke. Sungyeol who still busy looking outside turned his gaze.

"Do you want to take me, Myung?" Sungyeol asked with his big puppy eyes.

'His face was so cute.' Myungsoo cleared his thought. "Just for a while. I don't have much time." Myungsoo said sternly.

"Really? Yeay, gumawo, gumawo, gunawo." Sungyeol raised his hands up happily.

"Gezz, don't act like three years old boy."

They stopped in front of Han river. Sungyeol quickly gets out from the car. His eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"Come on, Myung. Let's take a look." Sungyeol said impatiently.

"Don't do something that could catch people attention or I will leave you here. Arasso?"

"Ne, ne, gosh, you're more noisy than my dad." Sungyeol pouted as he walked towards the crowd. There are basketball courts scattered all along the beautiful and scenic Han River and one of the more popular spots is by Banpo Park.

"Myung, what are they doing?"Sungyeol asked as he pointed to a couple people in the courts.

"They are playing basketball?"

"Basbetball?" Sungyeol tilted his head.

"Basketball, silly. The game where the players try to shoot the ball to the ring." Myungsoo explained.

"Sounds interesting. Can we play?" Sungyeol asked as he looking at Myungsoo with his big round eyes.

"No." Myungsoo said nonchalantly as he walked away. Sungyeol scrunched his face but silently following Myungsoo. Not far from them, there are some people comfortably tucked in on a bike while attempting to avoid slamming into one of the random pedestrians or bikers that litter the road.

"Myung-myung, what are they riding?"

'Myung-myung?' Myungsoo raised his brow.

"They're riding a bicycle."

"Bicycle?"

"Stop asking too much question, Yeol."

"It looks fun. Can we try? Pleaseeeeeee..." Sungyeol pleaded with his big puppy eyes, his hand was tugging on Myungsoo's shirt.

"Nope."

"Please, please, please."

"I said no."

"Just once, please."

"Ya, stop clinging on me like a dog." Myungsoo snapped, making Sungyeol gasped in shock. He remained silent as he looked at Myungsoo with tears b on his eyes and pursed his lips.

"Hey, don't say that you are going to cry? What are you? A baby?" Myungsoo looked at him.

"Y..You're so bad.... I hate you." Sungyeol started to cry.

"Y...ya... Don't cry. Ya, you're embarassing me. Stop it." but instead quite, Sungyeol's cries is getting loud like a three years old kid who lost his toy. His action was started to catch people attention.

"Hey, stop it. I said stop it." Myungsoo said in panic as he grabbed Sungyeol by his wrist. But Sungyeol keeps crying, making the attention now turn to him.

"Okay, okay, we are going to try. Stop crying now." Myungsoo finally said. Sungyeol's cries slowly died down.

"Really?" Sungyeol sniffed a bit.

"Quickly, before I change my mind." Myungsoo said annoyingly as he walked to the bicycle rental stand. He rents couple bicycle for him and Sungyeol.

"Come, sit behind me." Sungyeol obediently do like he said.

"Now, following me. Put your hands on the stang and your feet on the pedal." Sungyeol excitedly do as Myungsoo said while Myungsoo was watching on him.

"Now, paddle it. Like this."

"Woah, it's moving. Cool." Sungyeol cheered. Myungsoo then slowly paddle his bike with Sungyeol following him on the back. They bike around the park.

"Woah, Myung, it's so much fun." Sungyeol cheered happily.

'Gezz, how could I stuck with this crybaby weird angel.' Myungsoo just stayed quite. He rode his bike as he looking around. 'It's been a while since my last interaction with the crowd. I almost forget how it feel.'

 

Flashback

"Oppa, don't remove your hold."

"Arasso, just keep paddle your bike. Don't turn around." Myungsoo smirked silently as he slowly remove his hold on Jin's bike.

"Keep paddle. Come on, you can do it." Myungsoo said from afar.

"Oppa, why's your voice sounds getting far?" Jin said as she turned around just to see Myungsoo stood on the distance, waving at her.

"Waaaa, I did it, I did it. Oppa, I did it." Jin cheered.

End Flashback

 

"Myung, watch out." Sungyeol's voice took Myungsoo from his thought as he saw a kid in front of him. He quickly stopped his bike.

"Aish, we almost hit that kid. Myung, what's wrong with you? I've called you several times."

"Sorry, I want to go home." Myungsoo said as he turned his bike to the rental stand. Sungyeol just obediently following him, even though he still want to play. They walked towards the parking in silence. Myungsoo then drove his car in speed.

'His expression was unreadable again but I feel pain from him. It's hurting me.' Sungyeol thought as he glanced at Myungsoo. 'Is human's feeling this complicated?'

An awkward silence was surrounding them until they reach some place. That place was so dark and ... lifeless. Without words, Myungsoo got out from the car, leaving Sungyeol there, dumbfounded. He slowly walked to the gate. Sungyeol who was looking at him in confuse then gets out from the car and following Myungsoo.

'What place is this? I felt darkness and death from this place.' Sungyeol thought in fear. He quicken his pace to chase Myungsoo. When he passed trough the gate, he saw many graves outspread around the garden. He saw Myungsoo knelt in front of a grave. Sungyeol immediately approaching him.

'Park Myungeun'

"Myung, who is Park Myungeun?" Sungyeol asked slowly.

"My precious one."

"So, She's your girlfriend?" Myungsoo nodded.

"Don't be sad, Myung. I believe she is in heaven right now." Myungsoo keeps silent.

"Why God separate us? I only have her in my life. How could He separate us?" Myungsoo said in trembling voice.

"Myung, you can't blame God. This is fate. There always a beginning and an end." Sungyeol said as he touched Myungsoo's shoulder gently. Myungsoo turned his gaze. Sungyeol was looking at him with smile. He stared at Sungyeol for a while before suddenly hugged him, making Sungyeol gasped a bit but didn't refuse him.

"Let me stay like this for a while."

Sungyeol smiled as he hugged Myungsoo back. They stay like that for a couple second onwards.

"Um, Myung, can we leave this place. If I stay any longer, I think I'm going weak in starving."

"Are you hungry?" Myungsoo asked as he released his hug. Sungyeol nodded. "I don't like to be here. It consumed my energy."

"Okay, I'll take you to find something to eat." with that they leave that place.

 

A Moment Later

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked.

"I'm taking you to dinner. Dind’t you say that you’re hungry?" Myungsoo said plainly. He stepped out of the car and slammed the door. Sungyeol fumbled with his seat belt, and then hurried to get out of the car as well. Myungsoo was waiting for him on the sidewalk.

Myungsoo walked to the door of the restaurant and held it open. Sungyeol watched him cluelessly.

"Come on, we are gonna have dinner."

"Dinner?" Sungyeol tilted his head.

"Yeah, you said you are hungry, now I'm taking to eat." Myungsoo said impatiently as he grabbed Sungyeol's hand.

The restaurant wasn't crowded.

"A table for two?" the waitres asked. Myungsoo nodded then she led them to a table big enough for four in the center of the most crowded area of the dining floor.

"Here the menu, Sir." the waitress said as she handed the menu one by one to them.

He tilted his head to one side, and his eyes were curious, looking at the delicious kind of menu on the book.

"What do you want to eat, Yeol?" Myungsoo asked as he flipped the menu book.

"Love." Sungyeol answered innocently. The waitress almost burst into laughter but she tried her best to control herself.

Myungsoo looked up. "Don't kidding me, Yeol. It's not funny."

"But I'm serious." Sungyeol said again. Myungsoo glanced up to the waiter, embarrassing. "Miss, we'll be order later."

"Okay, Sir. I'll be back later." The waitress smiled before left them.

"What's wrong with you? You said that you're hungry before. But now you make fun of me. What do you want?" Myungsoo said annoyingly.

"But I don't need this. An angel just need love as their food."

"What do you mean?"

"A happiness from human is our food. Laughter, smile, fall in love, joy, and many kind of positive feelings are our energy. But when we face the dark side, sadness, death, or fear, we lose our energy. And if we stay too long in the dark side, we will be weaken and slowly disappear. And that place before, I sensed loneliness, sadness, and death. That's why it's draining my energy."

"So how do you eat?”

Right on cue, the waitress appeared with the drinks and a basket of breadsticks. She placed them on the table.

"Are you ready to order, Sir?" she asked them.

"I'll have the mushroom ravioli." Myungsoo said.

"And you, Sir?" She turned to Sungyeol.

"Nothing for him." Myungsoo said.

"Okay, mushroom ravioli. And let me know if you change your minds, Sir." the waitress smiled at Sungyeol before left them. Sungyeol smiled back at her.

"You said your food is love. How do you eat then?" Myungsoo picked up a breadstick and began nibbling on the end, waiting for Sungyeol's answer.

"Everyone posses a different aura one into another. Each feeling has its own aura. If the feeling are positive, their aura color is bright color. And as an angel, we're sensitive with that. We even could predict someone's future based on their aura." Sungyeol explained as he glanced around. "Look at that woman in the corner, she possess white sparkles or flashes of white light. It indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon. And Father soon will send His angels to protect her coz a soon to be mother is like a jewel because there's a life inside them. And that aura is our most favourite coz it gives us the best energy." Myungsoo turned to the direction that Sungyeol pointed but he saw nothing.

 

Info : Aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding a person or object (like the halo or aureola in religious art). The depiction of such an aura often connotes a person of particular power or holiness. Sometimes, however, it is said that all living things (including humans) and all objects manifest such an aura. Often it is held to be perceptible, whether spontaneously or with practice.

Aura Color Meanings

RED AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation.The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.

Muddied red: Anger (repelling)

Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, ual, passionate Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion;new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.

Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature Orange Red: Confidence, creative power In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

ORANGE AURA COLOR: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions.The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to apetites and addictions;

Orange-Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific.

YELLOW AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.

Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.

Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.

Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

GREEN AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change.Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person

Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism

Turquoise: Relates to the immune system.Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLUE AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication;truthful; intuitive Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth INDIGO AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland.Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

VIOLET AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system.The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self.Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

LAVENDER AURA COLOR MEANING: Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.

SILVER AURA COLOR MEANING: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.

Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body GOLD AURA COLOR MEANING: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

BLACK AURA COLOR MEANING: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it.Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries WHITE AURA COLOR MEANING: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura.Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby;can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon EARTH AURA COLORS: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.

RAINBOWS: Rainbow-colored stripes, sticking out like sunbeams from the hand, head or body: A Reiki healer, or a starperson (someone who is in the first incarnation on Earth)

PASTELS: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY: Holding on to energies. Insecurity.

DIRTY GRAY OVERLY: Blocking energies. Guardedness.

 

 

Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol, stunned. "What?"

Myungsoo’s eyes narrowed. "More theories?"

"Um.." Sungyeol glanced around, watching. "Look at that man with brown sweater. He possess green aura color. It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature." Sungyeol explained.

"Red is anger. Pink is falling in love. Yellow is playful." Sungyeol commented as he pointed the people around them one by one.

"How about me?" Myungsoo prompted.

But then the waitress strode around the partition with the food. And without their realize,  they'd been unconsciously leaning toward each other across the table, because they both straightened up as she approached. She set the dish in front of Myungsoo, it looked pretty good and then turned to Sungyeol.

"Did you change your mind, Sir?" she asked. "Is there anything I can get you?"

"No, thank you." Sungyeol smiled at her.

"Okay, then. Just enjoy your meal, Sir." the waitress bowed before left them.

"What a nice girl but looks like she needs serenity."

"You were saying?" Myungsoo asked.

"Her aura is pastel. It indicates sensitivity, and longing for serenity. Looks like she was involved with the difficult decision."

"Well, you haven't told about me. What aura did I pose?" Myungsoo pushed, his voice plain but hard.

Sungyeol looked down, folding his hands together slowly on the table. His eyes flickered up at Myungsoo from under his lashes.

"Your aura is complicated, Myung. The mix of dark and muddy blue, pastel, dirty brown overlay, n black. Fear, sadness, past life hurts, unreleased grief, and insecurity."

Myungsoo looked down, frustrated. He unrolled his silverware, picked up the fork, and carefully speared a ravioli. He put it in his mouth slowly, still looking down, before looked up.

"I don't believe such thing." Myungsoo glared at him, as he continued. "I know my self better than anybody or even an angel like you."

"All right, it's up to you to believe me or not. You know yourself better than anybody and you also the only one who could conquer yourself." Myungsoo remained silent as he ate his food.

"Is that food delicious?" Sungyeol tilted his head. Myungsoo looked up.

"Yeah, not bad. Do you want to try?"

"Um... I don't think so. I haven't tried it before."

"So just try it, it won't hurt you." Myungsoo gestured the plate to them.

"How I eat this?" Sungyeol asked innocently.

"Take the spoon with your right hand. And then scooped the food. Like this." Myungsoo said as he took the spoon and put it on Sungyeol's hand. Sungyeol awkwardly took the spoon and hold it.

"Put it on your mouth." Myungsoo ordered. Sungyeol looked at him then turned to his spoon, hesitate. Being impatient, Myungsoo then grabbed the spoon from Sungyeol's hand, making Sungyeol gasped in surprise.

"Aa..." Myungsoo opened his mouth widely. Sungyeol watched him before do like Myungsoo did. Myungsoo feeds him with a full spoon of ravioli. Sungyeol accepted the spoon with his mouth.

"Now, swallow it. Like this." Myungsoo showed him as he put the mushroom on his mouth then moved his mouth, gesturing Sungyeol how to swallow. Sungyeol follows him, moved his mouth slowly. He furrowed his eyes.

"How is it? Is it delicious?"

"Weird. I don't know how to describe it. But I don't hate the taste. I just.. Confused." Myungsoo smiled slightly at his reaction.

"Do you want more?" Myungsoo asked him. Sungyeol nodded. "Then just continue to eat."

Sungyeol took the spoon and scooped the food then put it on his mouth. Myungsoo was watching on him silently. He leaned forward, one elbow appearing on the table, his hand on his chin.

'He looks cute.' Myungsoo thought.

Sungyeol was eating his food in silent, enjoying the taste that was new for him. But a moment later, Sungyeol does something surprising. Sungyeol took the spoon and flew it toward Myungsoo's mouth.

"What?"

"Eat. Didn't you say human need to eat? And so do you, right?" Sungyeol smiled sweetly. Myungsoo stared at him before turned to the spoon on his hand.

"Aaa..." Sungyeol opened his mouth, gesturing Myungsoo to open his mouth. Before he could comment further, the spoon was already flew into his mouth.

"Good boy." Sungyeol grinned as he took another scoop and put on his mouth, then took another into Myungsoo's mouth, and repeating like that until the last spoon. Even Myungsoo didn't show any expression, but he didn't protest at all. And less they know, people started looking at them and murmured one into another. Felt being watched, Myungsoo cleared his throat nervously. "Um, Yeol, quickly finish your food. We are leaving now."

Sungyeol looked up before finished the last spoon. After pay the bill, they got up and leave the place.

 

Myungsoo’s Apartment

“Just sit wherever you like.” Myungsoo said as he threw his keys to the table.

Sungyeol glanced around. "Myung, your house is so big. But why all of them are dominated with black. I don't like black."

"And I don't like you. So now just sit and be quite."

Sungyeol pursed his lips as he took a seat on the plushy sofa. Myungsoo then the big plasma TV in front of him, which instantly caught Sungyeol's attention.

"Woah... Myung, why there's human inside there. How could they going in? I want to. I want to." Sungyeol said excitedly. Myungsoo doesn't know how he should react, upset or funny.

"That's called television. You can't go inside there. It was broadcasted by TV channel."

Sungyeol mouthed a big 'O' as he glanced to the TV with curious eyes. 'He's cute when he was being curious like that.' Myungsoo thought as he silently staring at him.

"Look, Myung, they could jump so high. Cool." Sungyeol said as he tugged Myungsoo's shirt with his eyes still peered on TV, taking him back from his thought.

"Yeol, just wait here, I want to shower." Myungsoo said as he got up.

"Shower? What's that?" Sungyeol looked confused. "Cleaning ourselves. Didn't an angel also shower?"

"No, we never do that. We only change our clothes when we want to attend Heaven's meeting once a year."

"It's a human thing. We all have to do it."

"How to do that? Can I learn?"

Now it's Myungsoo turn to give him weird look. 'Oh, gosh this angel really clueless. Hmmm... I think it's okay to teach him. We both are men after all.'

"Okay, I'll show you what to do, it's easy." Myungsoo said as he tugged Sungyeol off towards the bathroom.

"This, is a shower," Myungsoo said as they walked in, gesturing towards the tub with a shower head at the end of the bathroom, "Water comes out of it and it makes you clean." As Myungsoo talked, Sungyeol nodded slowly, walking up to the shower and examining it with curiosity.

"And water comes out of… Here?" Sungyeol said, gesturing to the head.

"Yes, and down here, if you want to take a bath," Myungsoo said as he gestured at the waterspout, "Alright, undress, let's get this over with."

Myungsoo turned away and waited, looking up at the ceiling and tapping his fingers on Sungyeol's forearm. "You done?"

"Yes," Sungyol said excitedly, fully undressed and completely uncovered which Myungsoo didn't aware.

"Okay, well so.." Myungsoo said as he turned around, cutting off when he realized that Sungyeol wasn't wearing anything at all and appeared to be unbothered. Myungsoo threw a hand over his face, "Gosh! Put on the towel!"

Myungsoo listened to the rustling of Sungyeol as he found a towel, "You covered?"

"Yes."

"Around your waist?"

There was a rustle as Sungyeol adjusted the towel. "Yes."

"Good," Myungsoo said before dropping down his hand, but the image of Sungyeol's THING seems imbedded in his brain. 'Damn,why I suddenly feel nervous.' Myungsoo mentally slaps himself.

"Right." Myungsoo said, clearing his throat, "You adjust the temperature here..." Myungsoo turned a knob to start up the waterspout, "Go to the left to make it hotter, to the right for colder. Now pull this up and…" The water poured out of the showerhead, "Bam. You have a shower."

Sungyeol examined the shower curiously, reaching out a hand to touch the water, to make sure it actually was what Myungsoo claimed it to be. "And I go in with this?" He asked, gesturing to the towel.

"Oh, no, you go ," Myungsoo said, tentatively touching the water to make sure it was a good temperature. Before Myungsoo could say much else, Sungyeol instantly was . Again. His manly parts just hanging out there.

And obviously, Myungsoo couldn't take his eyes off of it.

"Myung?" Sungyeol called as he poked Myungsoo's arm. Myungsoo snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat, "Right, just get in there," Myungsoo said, dragging his eyes back to Sungyeol's face, "I'm just going to sit over here and make sure nothing's happen." Myungsoo took a seat on top of the sink counter as Sungyeol stepped into the hot water. "Oh, and close the curtain."

Sungyeol did as he was told and shut the shower curtain. Myungsoo laid his head back against the bathroom mirror and crossed his arms, listening to the water run. But then he furrowed his brow slightly, listening to the water.

Something was wrong. It was... too quiet. Like Sungyeol wasn't doing anything.

"You alright in there, Yeol?" Myungsoo called over, raising his head and looking over at him.

"Yes."

"Alright. Shampooing and whatever?"

"Shampoo?" Sungyeol asked, his head poking out from the end of the curtain, his head cocked to the side.

"What's shampoo?"

'Crap. He doesn't know how to wash himself.' Myungsoo sighed and slid off of the counter. 'How can I make this easier?'

"Myung, why aren't you… showering?" Sungyeol asked, poking his head out again.

'Maybe I need to shower along with him. It would be so much easier than instructing from outside the shower, and I'd get clean too.' "Okay, I will shower with you," Myungsoo said, making up his mind.

Myungsoo stripped off his shirt then his pants and boxers before slowly climbing in. "Alright, come on, I'll wash your hair." Myungsoo picked up the shampoo bottle and squirted some into his hands before smoothing it into Sungyeol's short hair, digging in to be sure he got all of the grub.

"Alright, rinse," Myungsoo said, leading Sungyeol forward into the water stream, "And close your eyes." Once all of the soap was out, a led him backwards, "Feel better?"

Sungyeol looked over his shoulder, "Yes, thank you," he said with a nod, wiping some of the water off of his face, "Now… I wash yours?" Myungsoo hesitated, he never did that before, especially with a man. Maybe just this once would be fine. "Okay, sure," Myungsoo said, handing over the shampoo and lowering himself so Sungyeol could see better, "Just put a little into your hand, then put it in my hair."

Sungyeol, like a good angel, did as he was told, mimicking how Myungsoo had washed his own hair. It felt surprisingly nice, Myungsoo could certainly get used to it. However, he finished far too soon and Myungsoo was led into the water, washing all of the shampoo away. "Good?"

"Great," Myungsoo said, turning around. "Alright, hand me that soap." Sungyeol found it easily and handed it to Myungsoo, "This, is soap. Makes you clean, use it everywhere."

Sungyeol turned his head to the side slightly, in that oh-so-adorable way, like a lost puppy that had just been told to sit. Sungyeol appeared to wait patiently for something. "You… wash me. Right?" He asked, his brow furrowed.

Myungsoo looked at him hesitantly "Oh. OH. Uh, okay, yes, only this once,"

Myungsoo said, examining the soap then realizing what he had to do. Myungsoo gently began rubbing the soap across Sungyeol's chest and working his way down, Sungyeol's icy eyes bearing on Myungsoo the whole time. As Myungsoo found himself going lower and lower, suddenly Myungsoo also found himself going into awkward and even more awkward areas.  Myungsoo resisted the urge to shift his hands closer to Sungyeol's more...private areas but moved them away instead, focusing on getting the grubby angel clean.

"Alright, your turn," Myungsoo finally said, handing over the soap. Sungyeol examined it then began to do as Myungsoo had done to him, starting with his chest and working down. He, however, did not seem uncomfortable with the proximity of Myungsoo's member to his hand, and he actually embraced it. Far too literally. Myungsoo seems nearly jumped out of his skin as he felt the soap and Sungyeol's hand against , "Crap." he yelped, making Sungyeol to move back out of his reach and Myungsoo finding himself slightly excited, his cheeks instantly bright pink. "Ah, Not there. You can do that to yourself."

Sungyeol looked somewhat confused, "I'm sorry," he said, bowing his head for a moment, "But why would I do that to myself?"

"Well, because that's your private area. We only touch that whenever we are having ." Myungsoo said slowly.

"What's mean?" Sungyeol continued to look confused and Myungsoo groaned, "Don't ask too much, Yeol, just continue to shower."

Sungyeol nod a bit, though the confusion never left.  The next session is getting more awkward, for Myungsoo of course. Sungyeol's bare body somehow really bothering him. But he tried his best to stay cool and continue the shower.

"Myung, what's this?" Sungyeol asked as he grabbed a blue bottle from the shelf.

"That's bubble soap. You can pour it into the bathtub and there will be a lot of bubble inside the bathtub." Not finish with his words, Sungyeol then pour the whole bottle to the bathtub.

"Hey, not that much, Yeol." but it's too late. Now the bathtub is full of bubble soap.

"Oh my, teaching you is harder than teaching a three years old kid."

Myungsoo groaned but only get a wide grin from Sungyeol. Myungsoo glanced at his grinning face. 'Damn, why he looks so adorable cute? I can't get angry with him.' Myungsoo then tried to shove that thought as he cleared his throat and got up. "Yeol, I think we better use the standing shower, too much soap inside the bathtub." Myungsoo said as he carefully come out from the bathtub, preventing his slippery body from falling. In the other hand, Sungyeol who doesn't aware of his slippery body because of the soap, casually gets out from the bathtub.

"Be care..." not finished with his words, Sungyeol suddenly lose his balancing and fell right on Myungsoo. Both of them were fell down with Sungyeol on the top of him.

"Sorry, sorry, Myung, I lost my balancing." Sungyeol apologized but still didn't budge from his position.

"I told you to be careful. Your body was full of soap which caused it slippery."

"Ow, I didn't know." Sungyeol looked guilty. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Sungyeol said as he moves his body, and less his know, his action was causing which pressed on Myungsoo's to move against him, making Myungsoo to feel more awkward.

"Y..Ya.. S..stop moving your body and get off of me." Myungsoo stuttered.

Sungyeol obediently get up from him, causing to again slightly moves against Myungsoo's, making him to moan softly but clear enough to Sungyeol to hear.

"What's that, Myung? Did I have to do that while I was showering?" Sungyeol tilted his head.

"N..no.. it's .. Just.. It's just... Ah, here you go, too much asking again.

Just go to the shower and clean yourself." Myungsoo ordered him. "But be careful, don't make yourself fall again."

"Ow, okay." Sungyeol said as he walked to the shower next the bathtub, carefully this time.

'Damn, what happen to you, Kim Myungsoo. He's a man.' Myungsoo though as he watched on Sungyeol before slowly got up from his position.

"Myung, how to use this?" Sungyeol asked him as he pointed the shower.

"Turned the tap to the right, like this." Myungsoo said as he turned the tap. Instantly, the water run down from the shower head, pouring on both of them.

"Waaaa, great. This thing could make a rain." Sungyeol said excitedly, making Myungsoo to chuckle, looking at him.

"Now, rub yourself, clean the soap off of your body."

"Like this?" Sungyeol asked as he rubbed his chest.

Myungsoo nodded, "Continue to the other part, until all of your body is clean."

Sungyeol obediently do as he told. Then the next thing, Sungyeol does something surprising, for Myungsoo of course. He gently rubbed Myungsoo's bare body, making Myungsoo yelped in surprise. "W..what are you doing?"

"To clean you of course. Didn't you say that I need to rub to clean myself? And so do you." Sungyeol said innocently as he keeps rubbing Myungsoo's body from his chest until he reach Myungsoo's private area.

"Y..ya, don't touch there. I told you that's the private area, we only could do that while we're having ." Myungsoo said in panic as he shoved Sungyeol's hand off of him.

Sungyeol glanced up. "Oh, can I also learn to having ?" He asked in a very very casual manner as if it was a very usual thing. Myungsoo almost choked his heart out at his statement.

"I.. We... Ya, stop asking useless thing. I can't teach you that. Now, clean yourself and then take the towel. I'll be waiting you outside." Myungsoo said as he grabbed his towel and headed out, leaving Sungyeol there, dumbfounded.

A moment later, Sungyeol finished with his 'bath' thing. Myungsoo lends his clothes to Sungyeol. The happy Sungyeol who had forgot the bath incident then happily sat in front of the TV. Looks like he was addicted to watch what are shown on the big screen in front of him. He often asked Myungsoo whenever there's something that caught his eyes and even though Myungsoo was annoyed but he would still answer him, with his pockerface of course.

"Yeol, it's already late, don't you feel sleepy?"

"Sleepy?" Sungyeol looked up and tilted his head.

"Yeah, don't you need sleep?"

"What's that?"

Myungsoo said. "Oh, gosh. You're really a clueless angel. Forget it. I'm tired and want to sleep. Don't do something weird. Just sit here and don't disturb me. Arasso?"

"Arasso." Sungyeol nodded obediently.

"Good then." Myungsoo said before walked towards his bedroom.

 

Inside the bedroom

Myungsoo laid on his bed. His eyes was staring at the ceiling blankly.

"Angel. I couldn't believe there's a real angel in my house. A weird angel." Myungsoo chuckled to himself. Suddenly the image of the angel dancing on his mind.

"Aish, why suddenly that image appear on my head." Myungsoo frowned a he tried to shove the image away. He tried to close his eyes. Fifteen minutes had gone but he still couldn't sleep.

"Why I still not feel asleep?" Myungsoo opened his eyes. He then closed his eyes again. Fifteen minutes had passed away. Myungsoo tossing and turning on his bed, like a cat that got its tail on fire. He turned to look at the clock on the nightstand, it's 01:01. He let out a long heavy sigh.

"Damn it, why I couldn't sleep." Myungsoo closed his eyes again for the umpteenth time, trying his best to make himself feel sleepy. It's so unusal of him to feel insomnia. He was known as a sleeping prince since young.

'What do people usually do to make them feel sleepy?' He thought.

"Oh, I could start counting sheep!" he said aloud. Okay, that was settled then. Myungsoo closed his eyes. 'A sheep jumping over a fence… 2 sheep… 3 sheep… 4 sheep…'

'One hundred and one sheep… one hundred and two sheep… one hundred and… Damn it! I lost count again!' Obviously counting sheep did not work at all. It only angered him, since he lost count for the third time already.

"Okay, calm down… you gotta relax…" he said to himself, then started to think of a calm and serene scenario.

An empty beach… the sound of waves against the rocks… the wind blowing through his hair… and Jin, seated beside him. He got his arms around her and she leaned her head onto his strong shoulder. Myungsoo leaned down and their faces were inches apart… then their lips met in a soft, melting kiss… Myungsoo smiled between the kiss as he slowly opened his eyes and see... SUNGYEOL 'No! Stop that, Myung! Why him?' He ended his dreams abruptly.

Throwing the blanket off, he got down from the bed and walked to the door.

He slowly opened the door and peeked through the crack. He saw Sungyeol was sitting in front of his TV with a big smile and wide eyes filled with excitement.

'He really doesn't need sleep.' Myungsoo thought as he closed the door and walked back to his bed.

"Weird angel. Why I agree to take him in the first place. And why he was bothering my mind right now. Gezzz. Stupid angel." Myungsoo groaned as he tried to close his eyes once more. He tried to think about Jin, about their memories. But less his know, slowly but sure, things are change.

 

Next Morning

Myungsoo stirred from his sleep at the noisy sound from outside.

'CLANG.' The sound was heard again.

Myungsoo forced his sleepy eyes to open.

'PRANG.' Another sound was heard.

Myungsoo glanced to the clock sleepily. It's 7.15. Myungsoo rubbed his eyes as he got up from the bed.

"Kyaaa..." now he heard a loud yelp from outside. Myungsoo got up abruptly and ran outside.

"Oh, Gosh." Myungsoo widened his eyes as he quickly took the fire extinguisher from the corner.

"Ya, what are you doing here? You almost burn my house." Myungsoo snapped as he put back the fire extinguisher.

"I.. I just want to make something."

"Are you hungry? Didn't you say angel not eat?"

"I want to make food to you, Myung. I saw on TV they make beautiful food so I want to try to make it for you." Sungyeol said with head down.

'So he Wang to make something for me.' Myungsoo's gaze soften.

"For me?"

"Um.. Didn't you say human need food, so I think to make you food so you can eat when you awake." Sungyeol said still with his head down.

"What do you want to make?"

Sungyeol looked up. "They called it sanwitch.."

"It's sandwich, Yeol." Myungsoo chuckled.

"Ne, sandwich."

"Come here.” Myungsoo snatched an apron off the counter and threw it into Sungyeol’s face. "I'm gonna teach you."

Sungyeol stood warily, the apron clutched in his hands.  The way Myungsoo moved around the kitchen was like a dance, fast and seemingly random but looks sure and smooth.

"Hey, what are you looking at? Didn't you say you want to make sandwich? I'll teach you." Myungsoo looked at him as he put the pan on the stove.

"No, no, I don't want to burn your place anymore, Myung." Sungyeol stammered.

“Don't worry, I'm here.”

Sungyeol looked hesitate at first but then slowly walks to the counter where Myungsoo stood.

"Now, cut the tomato. Like this.” Myungsoo said as he took the sharp knife and start to cut the tomato into slices.

"Right, Myung. This is how the TV showed me." Sungyeol said cheerfully.

Myungsoo smiled at him. "Now, try it. But be careful." Sungyeol did as he was told, accepting the sharp looking knife that Myungsoo offered him gingerly, eyes on the bright blade. Myungsoo then showed him how to slice the onions, laughing when Sungyeol’s eyes began to sting and bringing him a damp paper towel to dab away the burning tears.  He showed Sungyeol how to clean the lettuce and how to crack the eggs.

"Here's what you'll do. First, take the pan off the heat, and turn the flame up as high as it goes. Then pour the eggs on the pan. After that, scramble it. This is what we called scramble it."

"Can I try?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Sure. Here." Myungsoo handed him a spatula. Sungyeol took the spatula and began to do like Myungsoo did. Myungsoo was moved right behind Sungyeol, so close that Sungyeol could feel the beat of Myungsoo's heart thudding against his back. But Sungyeol didn't realize it, he was too busy with his new lesson.

"Now, turn off the stove. And put the scramble eggs on the plate." Myungsoo's arms were around him, one reaching out to cover Sungyeol's fingers resting on the pan's handle, the other curling gently over his hip."Like this." Myungsoo murmured encouragingly, his breath tickling Sungyeol's earlobe.

"I did it. I did it." Sungyeol cheered.

Myungsoo's heart suddenly thrummed in his throat. Swallowing hard, he moved a bit from Sungyeol. When Sungyeol carelessly hit the hot iron, he felt a blast of heat rush across his skin.  Sungyeol let out a small sound of surprise, his hand falling away from the pan, and he took an involuntary step backwards. But there was nowhere to go, because Myungsoo was there, and Sungyeol suddenly found his back pressed against Myungsoo's chest. The hand that had been resting softly on his hip curled forward protectively until somehow Myungsoo's arm was wrapped around Sungyeol's waist. Sungyeol turned his head, shocked as he pursed his lips cutely, to meet Myungsoo's gaze."It's hot."

Myungsoo chuckled. "I told you to be careful."

Sungyeol scrunched his face. "It's hurt."

"Let me see." Myungsoo lifted Sungyeol's hand and blew it.

"My mother told me this and trust me it will reduce the pain." Myungsoo said as he Sungyeol's finger.

"It's ticklish." Sungyeol giggled. Myungsoo looked up at him, silently staring at him. It happened so suddenly. Before Sungyeol knew what was happening, Myungsoo's lips were on his. Sungyeol's lips were soft and sweet, gentle, and he tasted like honey. Sungyeol stunned there, clueless at Myungsoo's action.

"Myung... What are you doing?" Sungyeol said still with Myungsoo's lips pressed on him. Myungsoo gasped as he pulled away. "I.. I.."

"What did you do to me?" Sungyeol tilted his head.

"It.. It called kiss." Myungsoo said barely almost like a whisper but clear enough for Sungyeol to hear.

"Kiss? What's that?"

"If we love someone, we will kiss that person to show our love."

"Really? So it's mean Myung-myung loves me, are you?"

"I.. I..." not finished with his words, now Sungyeol's lips was pressed on Myungsoo's. Myungsoo widened his eyes in surprise.

"I love Myung-myung too. I thought you're a bad guy but you teach me a lot thing." Sungyeol smiled sweetly as he pulled from the kiss. Myungsoo stared at him blankly, tried to absorb the situation. He blinked couple times.

"L..let's finish this before I'm late, Yeol."

"Okay, Myung-myung."

 

"Father, I'm sorry, this is my fault. I will take the full responsibility."

"This is the second time you made a big mistake. Sungyeol is your fully responsibility but you let him away like that."

"I know, Father. For that, I'm ready to take the punishment. But before that, I have to take him back."

"You think he was still able to enter heaven after expose himself to human?"

“What should I do, Father? I can’t let him alone there.” Hoya said in guilty.

“An angel is a very pure creature and earth is a place full of sin. Once they are making contact with human, their pureness will gone. But Sungyeol himself was half human-angel, so there’s an exception for him.”

Hoya looked up. “Pardon me, Father. I didn’t get it.”

“Time will answer it.”