Not a Full Update

Fallen Angel

A/N : Sorry not a full update, but still hope that you will like it. This is the meeting of Hoya and Bora. I'm working with the full chapter now. See ya ^^

 

"Damn that Woohyun, I shouldn't trust him to help me in the first place." Hoya grunted.
"Hey, stop blame me. You had agreed me. You should thank me for my brilliant idea." Woohyun's voice rang in his ears.
"What brilliant idea? This is embarrassing."
"You look cute, buddy. Aigoo, I really want to pinch those chubby cheeks." Woohyun teased.
"Shut up. Just wait until I go back to heaven. I'm going to kick your ." Hoya greeted his teeth.
"Okay, okay, don't worry, I'll be waiting for you. Now just take your time on earth. Remember, don't let anybody recognise you, not even Sungyeol."
"How many times do I have on earth?"
"Sorry, I can't tell you that. Now, just enjoy your time there. Bye."
"Ya, wait, where do I live then? Yaaaaaaa..." Hoya yelled but Woohyun's voice is already gone. "Che, that annoying man."
Hoya grumbled as he walked along the Seoul street. He looks around him. People were passing around, busy with their own business.
'It's been a long time since my last existence on this human world. And the last time when I see... Her.' Hoya thought, glancing around like a lost angel. This city looks strange.
'Damn, I don't know where to go. Woohyun even didn't tell me anything. Aish...That brat. He really pissed me off.' Hoya clutched his hair frustratingly.
Without his realize, people start to notice him. Some of them were started to giggle and chuckle. Some of them were started to approach Hoya.
"Aigoo, You're so cute. Are you alone, sweety?" a middle aged woman pinches Hoya's cheek, making him to look at that woman weirdly.
"Don't touch me, please." Hoya shoved her hand as he moved away.
"Where's your parents? Are you lost?"
Hoya steps backwards, felt uncomfortable.
"Hey, don't be scare, I won't hurt you." that woman said but Hoya already ran away.
"Weird woman." Hoya breathed heavily as he wipped away his sweat.
He glances to his side. After makes sure that he was saved, he started to walk again. He walked along the window stores then stops in front of a big mirror door. He looks at the door. He saw a reflection of a little boy around six on the door. Yeah, that boy was no other than himself. He is a boy now. Hoya sighed deeply. He really didn't expected that Woohyun has this crazy idea with him. He never thought that Woohyun would turned him into a human, a human boy for exact. 'Gezz, I really shouldn't believe him at the first place.'

 

A/N : This is what Hoya looks like in his human for, I choose Baby Yoogeun from Hello Baby, Shinee Episode. I feel in love with him when he danced to Ring Ding Dong. He is soooo cute ^__^

 


Hoya sat alone on the corner of that store. He rested his chin on his hand, looking at nowhere. This place was as crowded as the previous place. Only few people were seen passing by. He looked down and found a stone. He then took the stone and played with it.
'I should find my baby Yeol first, after that I will visit her.' Hoya planned. 'But where to go? I have no power right now.' Hoya sighed.
"Ya, Nam Woohyun, please help me. You can't just left me here, clueless and powerless. Ya, Nam Woohyun, do you hear me? Answer me now." Hoya called out loud but no answer.
"Tch! That unresponsible God of Love. How dare he do this to me? Aish. I will punch him hard if I meet him." Hoya got up as he threw the stone.
"Ouch." a soft voice was heard from distance. "Hey, little boy, don't carelessly throw something. You will hurt other people." a woman stood right in front of Hoya. Her voice was stern yet soft. Hoya looked up and gasped. A beautiful woman was smiling at him. Hoya widened his eyes at the woman, stunned for a while, trying to gather his voice before spoke. "I..I'm sorry."
"Never mind, fortunately it's a small stone. Or else, you will make me in the hospital." The woman smiled as she bent down. Hoya blushed a bit.
"What are you doing here all alone? Are you lost, little friend? Where's your parents?"
Hoya stared at her instensely. "I don't have parents."
"Where do you live then? Imo will take you home." The woman smiled.
'She is so beautiful.'
"I don't have home, I.. Imo. I don't have anybody here." Hoya said, pretending to be sad. 'I have to use my child weapon.'
Hoya pursed his lips cutely. "I don't have anybody, I'm scare and alone. Please help me." Hoya started to cry. '
I have to convince her to take me.'
"Aigoo, poor boy. What's your name?"
"Ho.." 'Andwe, I can't use Hoya name. Sungyeol will recognise me.'
"My name is Ho Bin." Hoya lied.
"Ho Bin? That's a unique name. Alright, Ho Bin. We are going to police station. Police ajhussi will help you to find your family." That woman said as she grabbed Hoya's hand but Hoya pulled her hand back.
"I don't want to go to the police station."
"Waeo? They will help you."
"No, I wanna go with you. Please take me." Hoya gave him cute puppy eyes.
"But you can't go with me. Your family must be worried about you."
"No, I don't have anybody. Please imo, take me, take me." Hoya whimpered as he pulled her hand. People started to look at them.
'Oh, my, what should I do with him? He looks so sad and lost.' The woman stared down at Hoya who still crying.
'I have to act perfectly.' Hoya thought as he cried out loud.
"Hey, kid, please don't cry. People will think that I hurt you."
"Take me, please take meeeeee." Hoya whimpered between his cries.
"Ah... Ah.. Arasoo.. Arasso. Come on. I will take you home." the woman gave up.
"Really?" Hoya sniffed, wipping his tears.
"Ne, come on. Imo will take you with me." That woman smiled to Hoya.
'Asaaa... I did it.' Hoya glanced up and grinned at her.
'What a cute boy.' That woman smiled silently at him.
"Come, let's walk home. My home is not far from here." the woman said as she stretch out her hand. They walk hand in hand along the street. A moment later they finally arrive at a house that looks like a studio.
"Cha, here we are, Ho bin-ah " the woman smiled. Hoya looked at her before turned to the house in front of him. There's a large nameplate 'Le'Ciel Art Galerry.'