Build a Chemistry

Fallen Angel

A/N : hello chinggyus. First of all let me say happy ied mubarak day for all my friends who celebrate it. And for all of you, I want to say sorry for my long absence. Just want to enjoy my long holiday without doing anything. But today I come with a new chapter. Hope you'll enjoy it. Please read n review. Even though I didn't reply your comment but trust me, I was always there to read all of your comment. But I'm not a good to creat any good words but I really feel happy that you are still with me and wait for me. That's my courage to find any good idea to my story. Without you I'm nothing. Thank you so much. Love you so much chinggyus. Muachhh. Throw a lot of namu hearts. ♥♥♡♡♡♡♡

 

 

 

It had been a number of days, and now that Sungyeol was around, Myungsoo's mood became easier to handle, being that Sungyeol's presence knocked Myungsoo down a peg.

"Yeol, this is Daehyun, my partner. Daehyun, this is Yeol. He is my...family. He just came from Jeju." Myungsoo introduced. Daehyun took a glance at Sungyeol. He his chin as he scanned on Sungyeol.

"Hmm..I just know that you have a family in Jeju. As I know, your family are living in Seoul. Are you really Myungsoo's family?" Daehyun asked or for exact interrogated.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Daehyun-ssi. Lee Sungyeol imnida. Nice to meet you." Sungyeol reached out his hand, smiling widely at Daehyun. Daehyun stayed silent for a while, mesmerised.

"Hey, Daehyun. What's wrong with you?" Myungsoo nudges him.

"Ah.. N..nice to meet you." Daehyun startled with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Ya, you badass, don't say that you're also like to flirt with a guy."

"I.. I don't. It's just.. He's really beautiful." Daehyun said shyly.

"Che... Don't act too much. You better prepare the stuff."

"Arasso, arasso noisy ajhumma." Daehyun mumbled as he walked towards the studio room.

"I heard you." Myungsoo yelled, rewarded with a cute giggle from Sungyeol. "Daehyun-ssi is so cute."

"He is not cute at all. Now you stay there. Don't go anywhere or do anything. I have important photo shoot today. Arasso?"

"What is photo shoot, Myung-Myung?" Sungyeol asks.

"A photo shoot is to take someone's picture with the camera." Myungsoo explained as he pulled out his camera.

"With that thing?" Sungyeol pointed to the camera on Myungsoo's hand.

"Yeah, this thing."

"Can I try a photo shoot?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because only a professional model take a photo shoot."

"Then I want to be a model."

Myungsoo chuckles. "You can't be a model just because you want to."

"Why?"

"Sungyeol, stop it. I don't have time to answer you. I need to prepare. Just wait here until I'm finish. Understand."

Before Sungyeol could answer him, from distance someone calls him.

"Hi, oppa." a sweet voice called Myungsoo. "I'm so happy to know that You're the photographer for this movie promotion."

"It's our pleasure, Bomi-ssi." Myungsoo said flatly. Bomi's smile fades a bit at his reaction before turns her glance at the tall angel. "By the way, this is.."

Sungyeol looked at him and smiles widely. "Annyeong, Lee Sungyeol imnida."

"He's my cousin from Jeju."

"Oh, I see. Nice to meet you, Bomi imnida." Bomi smiles sweetly.

"Oppa, why you didn't come to my party last day? I was waited for you all night long."

"Sorry, Bomi-ssi, but I've told you that I'm busy."

"It's okay, Oppa. I really hope we can go out someday." Bomi smiles widely.

'Her aura is pink. It's mean she is falling in love with...Myung-Myung?' Sungyeol scans her silently.

Myungsoo was about to respond her when a man from their management team interrupted them. Bomi was called for make-up and clothing so they could start the shoot as soon as possible.

"Myung, I want to see the photoshoot. Can I?" Sungyeol once again pleads.

"Sorry you can't, just wait here." Myungsoo looked away from Sungyeol and got his camera ready for the shoot.

Sungyeol looks disappointed as he took a seat on the corner.

A moment later the photo shoot is starting. Bomi was the first person who was ready and Myungsoo started making his work taking her individual photos. Bomi entered completely into "character-mode" and the photos came out perfectly. The photo shoot kept going. Myungsoo looks professional in his job. Sometimes, Bomi would steal a glance to Myungsoo but Myungsoo just ignores her.  This photo shoot however was a big deal. These photos were for the promo of the upcoming movie "Fallen Angel" in which Bomi was staring as the main character, as the angel of course. The photos were going online on the magazine's website and it was going to be the first sneak-peak to the movie before the theatrical trailer came out the next month. Actually Myungsoo was half-heartedly took this job since it was involving Bomi. To be honest, he doesn't want to work with her. He knew her feeling but he just doesn't have interest on her at all.

It had been half and an hour but the photoshoot haven't done yet. Myungsoo and the other still busy in the studio room. In the other hand, Sungyeol started to feel bored being left all alone. He couldn't stand still anymore.

"I'm bored." Sungyeol mumbles to himself. He gets up from his seat and glances to the studio room. "I'm going to find Myung-Myung." Sungyeol smiled as he was about to enter the room but then stop. 'Just wait here until I'm finish. Understand.'

"Myung-Myung will be so mad if I don't listen to him." Sungyeol sighs.

"But this place was boring." He pouted as he glanced around. "I want to go around."

Sungyeol then walks out from the room. He has no where to go. He walks aimlessly along the aisle.

"Where should I go?" Sungyeol tilts his head. Then he saw some people walk into a small room together.

"Ah, I remember Myung-Myung and me walked into a small box like that." Sungyeol smiled as he ran to the elevator. "Wait." But unfortunately the elevator was already closed.

"Hmmph... It closed. What should I do now?" Sungyeol his chin. "Ah, I saw Myung-Myung pressed a button, then There's 'Ding' sound." Sungyeol smiled as he scanned the elevator. "Assa...here's the button."

He then presses the button. A moment later there's a 'ding' sound and the door open. "Yeay, I did it."

Sungyeol carefully looked into the elevator. It's empty. He then jumps in. "I made it. Now, what should I do?" Sungyeol glances around until his gaze landed on many button next the door. "Which one do I have to push?"

When he was about to push one of the button, the elevator door is closing.

"Omo." Sungyeol gasped. But before the elevator door is close, someone put his hand between the door, making the door to open again.

"Sorry." a man said as he entered the elevator. Sungyeol turned his gaze to that man. A handsome man with suit entering the elevator. He glances at Sungyeol and smiles slightly before turn away. Sungyeol stared at that man as he pushed the LG button.

'Maybe it's better if I follow this man. He must be know the way out.' Sungyeol thought as he stood silently at the corner. Not long after, the elevator 'ding' again and the elevator door open. The man steps out. Sungyeol quickly follows him out. He then turns right. Sungyeol was still following him. Felt being follow, the man turned around. Sungyeol stops his way and smiles sweetly at that man. But instead smiles back, that man turned away and walks again. Sungyeol follows him again, but this time he keeps the distance, not too close with that man. He saw that man enters a shop. Sungyeol looks up, it says 'Yumeyo Cafe'. Sungyeol approaches the shop. From the front door Sungyeol could smell the favor of the boiled coffee mix with the fresh baked bakery. Sungyeol sniffs the aroma. "Hmm.. It smells good."

Sungyeol slowly enters the shop. There's only a few customers. He walks toward the display. There's so many kind of bread and cake on the display.

"Welcome, Sir. What do you want to order? Coffee or bread?" the lady asks him. The elevator man stood right beside Sungyeol but now Sungyeol is too busy with the breads in front of him. "They look beautiful." Sungyeol smiles widely.

"It's freshly baked, Sir. Which one do you like?" the lady asked again.

"May I have it?" Sungyeol asks innocently.

The lady chuckles. "You're so funny, Sir. Of course you can. You even can have all of them if you want to."

"Woah, You're so kind, Miss. Um, then I want this and this. They look cute. Myung-Myung will be like it." Sungyeol grins.

"Okay, one cheese cake and one apple pie. Anything else?" the lady asked as she put the cakes on the box.

"No, thank you."

"Okay, you can pay over there, Sir." the lady told as she gestured Sungyeol to queue behind the elevator man.

"Eh? Pay?" Sungyeol asks innocently. "I just want those cakes."

"Yeah, but you have to pay first before take the cake, Sir." the lady said politely.

"But how?"

"Sir, don't kidding me. Don't say that you don't have money."

"Money? What's that? I don't have it."

"Sir, this is not a comedy programme. I don't have time to joke with you." the lady started to feel upset.

"But Miss, I really don't have it."

"Okay, give me your credit card. Don't worry, we also accept credit card."

"Credit card? What else that?" Sungyeol asks cluelessly.

"Sir, you better get out from here. Don't try my patient. I don't like your joke."

"But I want that cake." Sungyeol looks sad.

"Go away before I call the security." The lady raises her voice.

Their argument caught the customer's attention as they turned their gazes on them. The elevator man who was standing nearby Sungyeol also turn his gaze. He glanced at Sungyeol for a while before walks toward them. "I'll pay for him."

The lady and Sungyeol turn to the man.

"Are you sure, Sir?" the lady asks.

"Ne, put it on my bill." the man smiles.

Sungyeol looked at him, remained silent.

"Okay, Sir. Here's your cakes." the lady smiles.

That man smiled back as he took the box. "Thank you." then he turns to Sungyeol and handed him the box. "Here's your cake."

Sungyeol looked at the cake before turned to the man. "Gumawo."

"Next time, make sure that you bring your wallet on you so this won't be happen again." he said plainly before leave.

Sungyeol quickly following him. "Wait."

The man turned around. "Yes?"

"Um, may you take me to Myung-Myung?"

The man raises his brows. "Pardon me."

"Um, I was following you here before, so I think you can take me back to Myung-myung's place."

"Who is Myung-Myung? I don't get it what are you talking about."

"Myung-Myung said that he was on photo shoot and I can't disturb him. But because I was bored so I decided to go out. But I don't know how to go back. And because we were together before so may you take me back to Myung-myung's place?" Sungyeol looked straight to that man.

'Who is this guy? He is so weird but.. He has beautiful eyes.' The man thought as he looked at Sungyeol.

"Did you say about movie promotion photo shoot?"

"Ne, that photo shoot. Myung-Myung said he is the one who took the photo."

'Myung-Myung? Did he mean Kim Myungsoo?'

"You're talking about Kim Myungsoo?" the man asks Sungyeol.

"Yes, Yes, Kim Myungsoo. May you take me there, Sir? I want to give him this." Sungyeol stares at him with his big puppy eyes. The man smiles. 'He is so adorable.'

"Okay, I'll take you to Myungsoo."

"Really, thank you so much, Sir. You're so kind and also handsome." Sungyeol cheered.

"Don't call me Sir. I'm Bang Yongguk." the man introduces.

"I'm Lee Sungyeol. Nice to meet you, Yongguk-ssi."

"Are you Myungsoo-ssi's friend?" Yongguk asked as they made their way to the elevator.

'If someone asked about our relationship, just tell them that You're my cousin from Jeju. Understand?' Myungsoo's voice rang on his head.

"I'm Myungsoo's cousin from Jeju."

"I see. Did you come to Seoul for a vacation?" Yongguk asked again as he pushed the '20' button.

"Yes. Yongguk-ssi, are you work here?"

"Yes, I also take a part in Myungsoo-ssi's photo shoot." Yongguk smiles at Sungyeol.

"Really? Woah, it must be cool. Myungsoo said that photo shoot is taking someone's picture with a camera. But Myung-Myung didn't allow me. He said only a professional model can do that." Sungyeol pursed his lips cutely.

'He is so innocent and adorable. It had been a long time since I'm being mesmerised by someone.' Yongguk thought as he stared at Sungyeol.

"Do you want to be a model?"

Sungyeol looked up. "Is that mean that I can do a photo shoot?"

Yongguk chuckles. "Of course."

"I want to, I want to." Sungyeol said eagerly as he tugged on Yongguk's suit just like a kid who got a new toy.

'Oh, gosh, this man is so damn cute.' Yongguk smiles silently. At the same time the 'ding' sound was heard and the elevator door open.

"Here we are. Come, I'll take you to meet Myungsoo-ssi." Yongguk said, showing Sungyeol the studio room. Sungyeol looks hesitate. 'Myung-Myung said that I can't go there until he was finished.'

"Um, Yongguk-ssi. I better wait here coz only a model can go inside."

Yongguk smiles. "But now You're my model, remember?" Sungyeol still a bit hesitate but then slowly following Yongguk.

"I bet no one dare to mad at you, even Kim Myungsoo." Yongguk winks, entering the studio room.

Inside the studio room, Myungsoo was concentrating on his job. He looked skillfully shoot his camera on the model from any different angle. And in the other hand, the model was skillfuly posing in front of the camera. They look really professional. The rest of them instantly turn their attention when Yongguk and Sungyeol step in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yongguk-ssi." The staffs greet respectfully.

"Annyeong, keep the good job everybody." Yongguk smiles slightly.

Daehyun who was standing behind the lamp quickly approaching Myungsoo. "Hyung, look who is with Yeol."

Myungsoo looked up from his camera. "Yongguk-ssi."

"Hyung, how could Yeol come with that ice man? And what's that ice man doing here?"

Myungsoo shrugs. "How did I know?"

"We have to find out quickly, Hyung." Daehyun said curiously.

"Ya, Jung Daehyun, you better back to your work before that ice man frozing you with his icy blast." Myungsoo scolded.

"Arasso, arasso. But this is so strange and I have to find out as soon as possible." Daehyun mumbled as he walked back to his place.

Myungsoo looked at Daehyun before silently turns his glance to Yongguk and Sungyeol. 'Why did Yeol with Bang Yongguk?'

In the other hand, Sungyeol glances around to find Myungsoo. His face instantly turned bright as he saw Myungsoo.

"Myung-Myung." Sungyeol yelled as he ran towards Myungsoo.

"Yeol, didn't I told you to wait me outside? Why are you here?" Myungsoo asked him.

"Ne, arasso, I just want to give you these cakes. They look delicious, you must be like it." Sungyeol smiles widely.

"I'm working now, don't disturb me." Myungsoo said without turned away from his camera.

"How's the photo shoot going, Kim Myungsoo-ssi?" a voice interrupted from behind. Myungsoo looked up.

"Everything is fine."

"Good then. I believe in you, Myungsoo-ssi." Yongguk smiles.

"Myung-Myung, Yongguk-ssi is so kind. He paid these cake for me and also took me here. Ah, Yongguk-ssi also said that he wants me to be a model. Right, Yongguk-ssi?" Sungyeol said excitedly.

"Ne, that's right. It must be so much fun to have a funny adorable cousin like Sungyeol. You're so lucky, Myungsoo-ssi." Yongguk commented as he glanced at Sungyeol.

"You're too much, Yongguk-ssi. But thank you. If you don't mind, may I go back to my work?"

"Sure. Sorry to disturb. And if you don't mind, may Sungyeol stay with me while You're working?"

"It's up to you." Myungsoo said plainly as he turned back to his camera.

"Thank you. Sungyeol-ssi, we better don't disturb Myungsoo-ssi. You can keep those cakes until he finish. We can sit there and watch the photo shoot."

"Oh, okay then."

Sungyeol and Yongguk take a seat on the corner.

"Woah, Yongguk-ssi, this place was so bright. Why is there so many lamps here?"

"That's for the photo shoot. We need enough lighting so the photo will be perfect. You haven't in the studio room before, Yeol-ssi?"

Sungyeol shooks his head. "This is my first time. And it looks so interesting. Yongguk-ssi, you said you're work here. What are you doing? Are you taking a picture like Myung-Myung?"

"No, I'm not. Um.. You can call me supervisor."

"What's superior do?"

Yongguk chuckles. "It's supervisor, Yeol. I'm the one who watching on them and then checking the result."

"So I'm a supervisor too cause I'm watching them right now. We're supervisor chinggu now, Yongguk-ssi."

Yongguk laughes. "Your sense of humor is really impressing, Yeol-ssi."

They are talking friendly and Yongguk would oftenly laugh lightly. Less they know, they had caught the other's attention. Myungsoo is no exception.

"Hyung, look, Yongguk-ssi and Yeol were talking so friendly. Look that icy man, he even never smile to us. But now, he was laughing. What did Yeol do to him?"

"I don't know and I don't want to know. I just need to finish this job and leave. Now, just do your job, Daehyun."

"Ya, Hyung, how could you so heartless like that. I don't like my cute Yeol to be near him."

Myungsoo chuckles. "Since when Sungyeol become yours, Jung Daehyun. Don't say that you are falling for him."

"Who won't fall for him, Hyung. He is so adorable and innocent. Even that ice man could be melt at him. You better be alert from now on, Hyung. He could be a strong rival for you."

"Ya, Jung Daehyun, shut your noisy mouth. That's not my business and I don't care."

"But..." Daehyun was about to comment when Bomi steps into the studio room. She was wearing a white gown complete with a pair of wings.

"Woah, Bomi-ssi, you look so beautiful." a staff comments.

"You really look like an angel." another one comments. Bomi smiles sweetly at the comments, then glancing at Myungsoo, hoping Myungsoo would notice her. But Myungsoo just keep it cool, ignoring her glance. Not losing hope, Bomi walks toward Myungsoo. "Oppa, how do I look?"

Myungsoo looks up and smiles slightly. "Beautiful. Now please stand there. Bend your body a bit and look up." Myungsoo instructed. Bomi's smile fade away at Myungsoo's coldness.

In the other hand, Sungyeol who was talking with Yongguk widened his eyes at Bomi. "An angel? So she is an angel."

Yongguk looked at Sungyeol before turns to Bomi. "Ah, yes, Bomi roles as an angel, a guardian angel."

"So, she is a guardian angel."

"Yes, Bomi-ssi is a good actress. Hope she will get success in this film as a guardian angel."

'Maybe she knows the way back to heaven.' Sungyeol thought as he got up from his seat.

"Where are you going, Yeol-ssi?"

"I want to ask her something, Yongguk-ssi."

"Yeol-ssi." Yongguk called but Sungyeol had already left him.

"Excuse me, Miss, I want to ask you something." Sungyeol yelled as he approached Bomi.

"Ya, Lee Sungyeol, what are you doing there?" Myungsoo yelled as he looked away from his camera.

"Myung, I want to ask her how to go back. She's a guardian angel, she must be know the way." Sungyeol said innocently. Bomi looks at Sungyeol weirdly.

"Hey, Yeol, come back here. She doesn't know anything." Myungsoo quickly approaching Sungyeol.

"She is an angel, she must be know the way."

"She is not a real angel, come with me. You'll ruin everything." Myungsoo grabs Sungyeol by his wrist. People started to look at them curiously.

"No, Myung, I want to ask her by myself." Sungyeol said stubbornly.

"I said no, come with me." Myungsoo drags him away.

"I don't want to, Myung. Maybe she's the key for me to go back. Let me ask her." Sungyeol struggled from Myungsoo, trying to loosen Myungsoo's grip but his hand accidentally hit Myungsoo's hand, making the camera on his hand to slip and fell down and break. Myungsoo glares at Sungyeol angrily.

"Sorry, Myung. I didn't mean it." Sungyeol said in guilty.

"Go away." Myungsoo said coldly.

"Myung."

"I said GO AWAY!" Myungsoo yelled.

The rest of people inside the studio room gasp in surprise at Myungsoo sudden burst, especially Sungyeol.

"Go away from my sight, I don't want to see you anymore." Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with his teary eyes before run out from the room.

 

"How dare that boy yell at my baby boy. Who is he? Why's my baby boy with him?" Hoya said angrily as he watched through the crystal globe in front of him.

"Calm down, Hoya. That man is Yeol's savior. His name is Myungsoo. He is a good man."

"You said he is a good man? How could a cold man like him is a good man? Poor Yeollie."

Woohyun chuckles. "You have to control yourself. How if he is the one that would change Sungyeol's life?"

Hoya turns to him. "What do you mean, Woohyun-ah?"

"He will take a big part in Sungyeol's life in the future. Let's say that their meeting is destiny."

"How?" Hoya raised his brows. Woohyun smiles widely, stand up from his seat. "Time will be a good answer for everything, Master Lee Howon. You just need to be patient."

"Ya, what are you talking about? Yaaa, himma. Come back here." Hoya yelled but Woohyun was already out of sight. "Che, that kid. I really don't get it what did he mean? Kim Myungsoo. What will this human do to change my Yeollie's life?" Hoya his chin, glancing through the crystal globe, that's when he sees Sungyeol is meeting someone.

"Ey, that man. Why is he appear in front of my Yeollie?"

 

"Myung-myung is so bad. Why is he yelling at me?" Sungyeol wipes his tears. The feeling was painful. He has never felt so hurt in his entire life, hurt emotionally and physically. But, physical pain was never famous in their world. Happiness is abundant, so they never worry about pain or sadness. So… this was a new feeling. He wonders if his father and friends were looking for him or if he could ever get back. For no particular reason, he goes and sits quietly on an unremarkable park bench, watching human children play. He finds their heedless energy and their fierce passions oddly touching. Their aura was relaxing him. The children run and tumble and jump and shout, they are fragile as the blue-shelled eggs in the nest high above his head, small and perfect and excruciatingly mortal, and quite oblivious to the harsh realities of their world. A tiny boy with sleek black hair and skin the colour of burnt sugar is hurtling back and forth on the swing, defying gravity, his small face rapt with the fierce joy of flight. Incapable of conceiving that his grip might falter, that he might be flung helter-skelter into the air, and smashed into the unyielding ground below. Sungyeol can't decide whether this is ignorance or innocence, but he pities the child who has a lifetime of disappointments, shocks, disillusionments and agonies great and small stretching out before him in this life. And, quite possibly, in the next.

It is a beautiful Autumn day. Sungyeol finds all God's climes and seasons beautiful, of course, sunlight and snow and monsoon rains are all benedictions. Even the destructive force of the cyclone, the lightning, the tsunami, all show the hand of God. Change can be painful, but it is necessary for growth. Autumn brings its endings, with lush leaves withering on the bough and tumbling to the ground in a shower of crisp gold and amber and crimson to beautify the grass and fertilize the soil. They may leave the bereft branches bare and stark against the skyline when they fall, but they are still simple, needful deaths. The tree lives on. It is all part of God's scheme.

There is a mild breeze sending the fallen leaves scurrying around, catching some to whirl high up in the air like a flurry of fire-coloured feathers. For a time it seems as though they might fall up instead of down, vanish into the blue, weightless and brilliant and bouyant against the clouds. But it is always an illusion. They always sink back down to the earth once more, to be trodden underfoot, crushed into the mulch, their brave colours leeched away as they transform to something dirty and new and needful. It is the nature of things. Sungyeol was missing heaven, missing his father and his friends. His father was right. Human world is a chaotic and human is a danger creature, very evil. He also said they are very lucky to have been born up there where loves is the foundation of everything. Down there, love is nothing but an instrument to extract their wants. They had told him numerous times how treacherous it is, but he was too stubborn to listen. And now he's trully regret it. Sungyeol looks around and decided that it would be best to get familiar to his surrounding. He walks from the park with no direction at all. Just pure instinct. The farther he went, the stranger it got. And don't even get him started on the breaking of his heart. He caught himself looking at his reflection on a store window, the one that sells huge boxes with moving pictures. This is what he looks like as a 'human'. Yeah, what else he could naming himself beside human, coz only human who often looks reckless and helpless like that. He scans around him. The noises were loud and strange. It was always a mix of everything from cars to conversations, from animal sounds to the rain, from yelling to screaming. They were all strange and fixed. How could humans live in this noise? But the people, they are beautiful. No matter how bad they look at him, their eyes were beautiful. They are all sorts of sizes and faces and each of them are masterpieces. And then they decorate their body, too. Some wear these circles at the end of their ear lobes. Some get written things on their skin. They are beautiful, but most of them are broken. And the smell, the smell was different. It was bleak and nonchalant. There was nothing to describe the smell as but weird. Maybe it was the rain, or maybe the different fumes from different things, but all of those mixed up were just… weird.

Suddenly Sungyeol's gaze landed on an old woman who was crossing the road. He watched the woman dart across the lanes of traffic, just as the light turned green and the car was began to move.

“STOP!” Sungyeol found himself shouting as he managed to run into the road and pull her back, just missing a car.

“Oh my god, you save me. Thank you.” the old lady said to Sungyeol.

"Are you okay, grandma?" Sungyeol asks in worry.

"I'm okay, thanks to you. You have saved my live, young man. May God bless you for your kindness." the old lady smiled warmly.

"Of course, I'm so close with God so He will always bless me." Sungyeol smiles widely but then stops when he saw that old lady was looking at him in confuse. "You need to be careful next time, grandma. Please take care of yourself. Okay?"

"Ne, I will. Goodbye, young man." The old lady said before walks away.

Sungyeol smiled to himself, feels proud and happy that he could finally saved people on earth. That's what an angel do, to protect human. Even he lost his power as an angel but he still at least could use his strength to help human. And he was glad that he was useful.

"Idiot. You had ruined my job." a harsh voice was heard from nowhere.

Sungyeol looks around to find the source of the voice. On the distance, under the shadow of a tree, stood a man. Sungyeol narrows his eyes to get a good look at his face.

"Are you too jobless until you're messing around?" The man said as he walked slowly towards him. Sungyeol tilts his head. A tall figure appears in black trenchcoat, even taller than himself. He looks more attractive than anybody he’d ever seen. Beautiful eyes, cheekbones sculpted and nose perfectly placed, and those lips. They were perfect.

"Who are you?" Sungyeol asks him.

“Well, should I said hello to see an angel on earth?” He said with a dark voice, Sungyeol gasps at his comment. 'How could he knows that I'm an angel?'

"Surprise that I know you're an angel?" Sungyeol gasped again and that’s when Sungyeol realized it, of course he’d never seen any other human face like him, because he wasn’t a human. And beside, he has no aura around him.

"Are you an angel too?" Sungyeol asked him softly.

"Not really like your kind. But you can consider that I'm also a part of angel." He was now pulling himself closer to Sungyeol. "I'm a scheduler.”

Sungyeol looked straight to his eyes. "Sceduler? What's that?"

"I'm the one who take someone's life. I don't take their life in purpose, I manage their death time and then guide them to the gate."

"Is that mean that you're a death angel?"

"Nah, death angel is a scary name, I don't like to use it. Just call me scheduler or call me by my name, Lee Jonghyun."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun-ssi. Lee Sungyeol imnida. Nice to meet you." Sungyeol smiled widely at him, stretching his hand toward that death angel.

"Nice to meet.." Jonghyun trailed off as he cleared his throat. "Ya, how could you being so friendly after ruin my job." the death angel suddenly turned fierce. For a second he was mesmerized by Sungyeol's angel aura.

"Hey, I didn't ruin your job. I only do my job as an angel, to protect human." Sungyeol said innocently.

"How dare you said that you're not ruin my job. That old woman was scheduled to be dead a couple minutes ago but you saved her."

"Mianhe, but I can't see her dead in front of my eyes. At least you can do that in other place, not in front of me."

"Mwo?? So you said this is my fault? How dare you insult me, cry baby angel."

Heard the statement, Sungyeol instantly looks up and glared at him. "I'm not crybaby."

"So, why are you crying alone? You're like human. Weak and helpless. And the top of that, crybaby." he said coldly.

"Ya, you're not different like Myungsoo. Always like to mock on me. I'm not a crybaby angel, you pig head. I hate you." Sungyeol snaps as he hit Jonghyun right on his head quite hard then ran away, leaving the death angel there, dumbfounded. Jonghyun was froze there, trying to absorb the situation. Death angel is a fearsome person. Not on earth or anywhere, anyone have the nerve to even look at him in the eyes, his aura was strong enough to make anyone nearby him shivering in fear, wheather they are angel or demon. But now, an unknown angel dare to hit him. Bottom line hit him on the head.

"Gahh, how dare he hit an almighty death angel like me." Jonghyun groaned.

 

On the Studio

"Hyung, I think you better chase after Yeol. He probably get lost right now." Daehyun pats Myungsoo's back. Myungsoo who was packing his camera stuff looked up. "He will be alright by himself."

"But you said before, he never came to Seoul and have no one else beside you. How if someone kidnap him, or him?"

"Ya drama boy, Don't act too much. He is an all grown up man. Who will kidnap or him? Don't kidding me." Myungsoo said without expression.

"But, I never seen a beautiful man like him, Hyung. This is my very first time being mesmerised by a man. He looks ...special, Hyung. Did you see how Bang Yongguk treat him? A cold stone head man like him even become so warm and nice in front of Yeol. He seems have a special aura that could melt every heart."

Myungsoo remained silent at Daehyun's explanation. Deep inside, Myungsoo was agreed with him. Sungyeol can make anyone fall for him. He has the power to make anyone around him feel happy. Even himself was affected. And he has to admit that the true reason behind his action not only because he had broke his camera but also because he doesn't like Sungyeol to be nice with Bang Yong Guk. But why did he become like that, he still not clearly understand. Maybe because he is the first human who saved Sungyeol, teaching him human things, so that's why he feel slightly not willing if someone else steal Sungyeol's attention. Or maybe there's a hidden reason that he hasn't realised yet.

"..yung, hyung, are you okay?" Daehyun's voice took Myungsoo back from his thought.

"I'm okay."

"Now just go to find Yeol. The photo session had finished afterall."

Before Myungsoo could answer him, suddenly from distance someone called him.

"Myungsoo-ssi, can we talk for a while?" both Myungsoo and Daehyun turn to the voice.

"What's the matter, Yong Guk-ssi? We can talk here." Myungsoo said sternly but still sounds polite.

"I will straight to the point then. Mr. Park from YSL cosmetic was looking for a new model. And I'd like to recommend Sungyeol as their model. So I want you to talk with Sungyeol-ssi." Bang Yongguk explained.

'He just met Sungyeol once but he already wanted Sungyeol to be his model.'

"I don't think so. He is so reckless, I'm afraid he couldn't take this job."

"I think it's better that Sungyeol-ssi himself answer me. I hope you won't yell at him like you did on the studio room. And this, this is for you. Sungyeol-ssi bought this for you. He even argued with the seller because he didn't bring money with him. But he insisted to buy it for you. He is new here and very innocent. I hope you could treat him better." Yongguk said expressionlessly as he handed Myungsoo a cake box. "I'm looking forward to know from him, Kim Myungsoo-ssi." with that he left.

Myungsoo remained silent as he looked at the box. 'Myung-Myung, look, I brought these cakes for you. They look beautiful. You must be like it.'

"Hyung, what are you going to do? That ice prince was openly challenging you. Looks like he was falling for Yeol's charm. He even wanted Yeol to be his model." Daehyun whispered. "You should do something, hyung. Don't let Yeol fall for him."

"Shut up, the hell I care." Myungsoo said annoyingly before leave the place.

 

Myungsoo drove his car in speed. He was extremely upset at Sungyeol for what he had done. He had embarrassed him on the public. And the top of that, he had broke his precious camera. Maybe the decision to help Sungyeol is a big mistake. He shouldn't help him at the first place. He shouldn't care with him. Sungyeol is only an obtacle for him. He had ruined everything. Since their first met, Sungyeol had turned his life upside down.

'Hyung, you better find Yeol, how if someone kidnap him or him. He is special.' Daehyun's voice rang on his head.

"I don't care about him. I don't care if someone kidnap or him. Furthermore, he is not a human. So he must be able to protect himself." Myungsoo mumbled to himself.

'Myungsoo-ssi, I hope you could treat him better. He is so innocent.' Yongguk's voice takes turn to ring on Myungsoo's head.

"Innocent? How could they called him innocent? It's annoying to be exact. And why the hell he really care about Yeol. If he's not my boss, I would snap him for being a disturbance." Myungsoo frowned before turned to the cake box on his side.

'Myung-Myung, they look beautiful. You must be like it.'

Myungsoo took the box and opened it.

'He even argued with the seller and insisted to buy those cake for you even though he has no money with him.'

'Hyung, looks like that ice man has an interest with Yeol. You should be alert with him.'

'Myung-Myung, what's that?'

'Myung-Myung, let's go there.'

'Myung-Myung, I want that.'

'Myung-Myung, I want to try it.'

'Myung-Myung, Myung-Myung...'

"Argghh... Damn it that Lee Sungyeol." Myungsoo groaned in frustration.

 

Sungyeol walked along the street, soaking wet with no shield from the downpour. He was violently shivering from the cold that seeped through his bones, but he was not letting up. He had to find the portal whatever it takes because he missed his father and friends. Out on the street once, its black and misty now. As Sungyeol walks along the dark streets, it starts to rain "Rain, please tells my father, I miss him." he said as he looked up the sky.

He starts to feel uneasy, and looks over his shoulder, there are plenty of people on the streets, even in the rain, but none look too threatening.

Suddenly his mind was thinking about Bora. "I want to see Bora Imo. I miss her." Sungyeol mumbles to himself. He looks around him and sniffs. "But where to go? I don't know the way. Only Myung-myung knows the way. But he hates me now."

Sungyeol then decided to walk under the rain even though he didn't know where to go. He just need to keep walking. Sungyeol glanced around him. He saw many stores with different lighting on his left and right. He then chooses to walk to the right.

 

"Nam Woohyun, look what's that man did to my precious son. He is shivering under the rain right now. Look, his body was soaking. Poor boy. I have to find that Kim Myungsoo and make him pay for hurting my baby boy." Hoya greeted his teeth angrily. But Woohyun just laugh out loud at him.

"Ya, don't be over protective like that, buddy. This is only a small test. Destiny knows how to lead them. Don't worry." Woohyun said calmly.

"Hey, God of Love. Stop playing game with me. Just tell me what will happen to them actually. I want to know. I'm Sungyeol's father afterall."

Woohyun chuckles. "I'm sorry, brother. I can't tell you yet. Jyst wait and see. This is only a beginning. There's a lot thing that awaiting them."

 

Myungsoo drove his car to Bora house. Deep in his heart, he was hoping that Sungyeol would be there. But he clearly know that's absoluty impossible coz Sungyeol was clueless and Seoul is not as simple as heaven. Myungsoo parked his car and enters the house.

"Hey, Myungsoo-ah. What took you here?" Bora asked when she saw Myungsoo.

"Nothing, just want to visit you." Myungsoo answered plainly.

Bora took a glance on the door as if she was looking for someone. "Are you here by yourself?"

"If you're talking about Sungyeol, he isn't with me. He has ran away."

"Ran away? What do you mean?"

"I yelled at him after he broke my camera in the studio room. I said to him to go away."

"Oh, gosh. How could you do that? Yeollie has no one and no where to go. You can't do that to him, Myung."

"But he pissed me off, noona. I don't want a crybaby and clumsy angel like him." Myungsoo said annoyingly.

"Angel? You call him angel? Aigoo, how sweet of you. But Yeollie does look like an angel, innocent and adorable." Bora said, smilling.

"You know, today I've heard many 'innocent' word about Sungyeol. Even that cold icy boss like Bang Yongguk called him innocent. They talked like they had known each other for a long time. He even said that he wanted Sungyeol to be his model." Myungsoo was frowning nonstop which cause a giggle from Bora. Myungsoo raises his brow at her. "What's so funny?"

"You know, looking at you now, you're like a jealous boyfriend."

"How come? I didn't feel jealous at all. Sungyeol is annoying." Myungsoo quickly denied as he turned away, avoiding Bora.

"Nah... you are the one who know your heart, son. But Sungyeol is a good kid. Everybody would be easy fall for his charm. I really like him too. Seems he has took a very large part in my heart." Bora smiles.

"Haizzz, I think it's useless to talk with you. Sungyeol's syndrome had poisoned your brain." Myungsoo said as he got up from his seat. "I better go home now."

"Ya, himma. You better find him and take him home. It's raining outside. Make sure that he is alright. If there something bad happen to him, I'll kick your . Arasso?" Bora said sternly but in motherly manner.

"Arasso, arasso." Myungsoo answered lazily as he walked towards the door but Bora stops him. "Myung."

Myungsoo turned around. "Sungyeol is special so please take a good care of him."

Myungsoo walks away in silent. He glances outside. The rain was still lightly pouring. Sungyeol is a clueless angel. He even didn't how to take care of himself. So it's though for him to stay as a human in human world. Myungsoo knows for sure how danger human world is and how cruel human towards their own kind. And it's too risky for an innocent angel like Sungyeol. Innocent. Yeah, that's the correct word to describe him. Myungsoo had to admit it.

'How if someone kidnap him or him?'

Even though he is not a human but he is powerless now. So he couldn't defense himself. 

"I have to find him." Myungsoo said as he rushed towards his car.

 

Sungyeol was walking along the town alone. Even it's raining, the store still crowded. It's obvious whether they really want to buy something or just want to avoid the rain. But Seoul city seems never sleep. People was passing by, doesn't care about surrounding. They seem too busy about their own problem. Sungyeol glances around. Suddenly when he was passing by a store, something caught Sungyeol's attention. He approaches the store and look through the glass door. 

"Woah, that thing was seemed like Myung-myung's." Sungyeol widened his eyes. Without thinking any further, Sungyeol suddenly walk into the shop.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to our store. What camera are you looking for?" a man welcomes Sungyeol cheerfully.

"Sir, I like that camera." Sungyeol said, pointing to a camera on the display.

"You have a good eyes, young man. This is our new product. Nikon D800 with the 36.3 MP resolution, ISO Range 100-25600, max shutter speed 1/8000 per second, processor EXPEED and shutter life 200.000. This is one of the top idol in DSLR camera." the man explained. Sungyeol raises his brow in confuse.

"Um, Myung-myung's camera was broken because of me so he can't take a photo shoot anymore. That's why I want to give him a new camera."

"So your friend is a photographer. This is the best choice for your friend, young man. I can guarantee that your friend will be very satisfy with this." the man smiles widely.

"Really? Then I want it." Sungyeol looks happy.

"Sure. I'll give you special price then. 10% discount. From 2.809.400 become 2.528.400 won."

"But I don't have money with me." Sungyeol said sadly. 

The man laughs. "Of course you don't bring that cash money with you. Don't worry, we accept credit card with zero percent installment for six months. And you also will get a special gift from our store, a pocket camera." 

"Sir, but I don't have anything with me." Sungyeol said softly.

"Sorry, are you kidding me? How dare you come here if you don't have money with you?" The store owner looks angry.

"But I really want that camera for Myung-myung. I will do anything to you. Please tell me how can I get some money to buy that camera." Sungyeol pleads.

"Okay, if you can find people to buy all of my camera here then I'll give you that camera, free." the man said coldly.

"Really? You really will give me that camera if I find people for you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, okay. I will find them. I will find people to buy all of your camera but please don't sell that camera to anybody."

"Just do it. I'll thinking about that." the man said nonchalantly.

"Okay, I'll do it now." Sungyeol said cheerfully and walks out.

"Stupid man." the owner smirks.

 

"Aizzz, where's that clumsy angel go? I have been searching for him for almost two hours. Where's he probably go? He didn't know where to go so I think he wouldn't go too far." Myungsoo mumbles to himself. He parks his car nearby a shopping Center. "I can't find him with car. Sungyeol really like crowded place. He always curious about new things. So I better take a walk and check the crowd." Myungsoo then took the umbrella on the back seat and gets out.

Sungyeol walks outside, glancing around to find someone. Then he sees a man with navy blue hoddie covered his head passes by. He looks in rush. "Sir, do you want to buy camera. Please buy camera on that store." Sungyeol asked.

"Sorry, I don't need camera. Excuse me." the man said as he ready to go but Sungyeol grabs him back. "Please, Sir. Please buy camera so I can buy that camera for Myung-myung."

"Ya, are you crazy? I don't need camera so get lost now. I was in hury." the man snaps.

"But sir, I can't find anybody. Please help me." Sungyeol pleads.

"You're so damn annoying. Go away." that man yelled as he pushed Sungyeol hardly, making Sungyeol fell down.

"Annoying ." the man mumbles before leaves Sungyeol.

Sungyeol sat there, tears started to fall down. That man is the tenth person that he had tried. And none of them want to buy even one camera. His body was soaking under the rain.

"How could I give Myung-myung a new camera. I'm so useless. I even couldn't do something for Myung-myung." he sighs. 

"What are you doing here? You look messy." a voice interrupted him. Sungyeol looked up just to see a man with black umbrella covering him.

"Myung...." Sungyeol cried as he hugged Myungsoo's legs.

"Ya, get up, people will think that I abuse you. Get up now." Myungsoo orders. Sungyeol quickly gets up. "I'm so happy to see you."

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to give you that camera. But the owner said if I can find people to buy all of his camera then he will give me that camera, free. But I can't find anybody." Sungyeol sniffs.

"So, you was walking under the rain just for a camera." Sungyeol nods.

"I don't have money or credit card but that man was so kind. He told me that he would give me that camera just if I find people to buy all of his camera."

Myungsoo clutches his fist at Sungyeol's explanation. "Which store do you go?"

"There, on that corner." Sungyeol pointed.

"Okay, come with me." Myungsoo grabs Sungyeol by his wrist and walks toward the store.

"Annyeonghaseyo." the owner welcomes but then stops when he saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo step in.

"Yo.. You finally find a customer, young man. I thought you wouldn't find anyone." he mocks. Myungsoo glares at him fiercely.

"Yeol, tell me which camera do you like?" he asked, eyes still staring at the owner.

"So this is your friend? Don't say that you invite another beggar to come to my store." the man said sarcastically.

"Myung-myung, that camera looks similar with yours." Sungyeol pointed to the Nikon D800 on the display. Myungsoo turned his gaze to the display and smirks. "You have a good eyes, Yeol. But that's too cheap. Give that camera instead, Sir."

"Hey, don't be too cocky, young man. Do you have money with you? Do you really have enough money to buy this? Don't you know how expensive this camera?"

"Pentax 645D, 40 MP image resolution, 44x33mm CCD sensor with high resolution of 7264x5440 and ISO range from 100 to 1.600. I want that."

"Ya, himma. Don't kidding me. You know how it cost, it's two times more expensive than that D800. You can't buy it." the owner insults.

Myungsoo calmly smiled as he pulled out his card and put it in front of the owner.

"Oh my, Infinite Visa card."

"It's no limit so I think it's enough to buy only a camera like that." Myungsoo said coldly.

"Sure, sure, it's more than enough. Please wait a moment, Sir." the owner said nervously. Sungyeol just froze there, dumfounded. A moment later the owner handed him a shopping bag. "Here your camera, Sir. Thank you for shopping on this place. Come again next time."

"I think I won't back to this store anymore. And I'll make sure all of my photographer friends won't come to this store. They wouldn't like an arrogant owner who only dare to fool an innocent people. And I'm sure that no one would come if they found out about your bad attitude." Myungsoo said without expression.

"Please don't do that. I trully deeply apologize for what I had done. Sir, please forgive me." the owner said with trembling voice.

"You don't need to apologise with me. You haven't done wrong to me but to that man." Myungsoo said as he pointed to Sungyeol. The man gazed up to Sungyeol and quickly aprroaching him.

"Young man, please forgive me. I didn't mean to fool you. I really didn't mean. Please forgive me." the man pleads. Sungyeol tilts his head.

"Hey, ajhussi. Please don't be like this. You didn't do something wrong to me. I forgive you. I forgive you." Sungyeol said innocently.

"Thank you, young man. Thank you so much."

"Let's go, Yeol. We better go home now before my mood is getting worse." Myungsoo said, grabbing Sungyeol's hand and walks out.

"Bye, ajhussi. See you next time." Sungyeol smiles, waving his hand to that owner. The owner smiles awkwardly, hesitantly waving his hand back to Sungyeol.

"Ya, don't be so nice to him. I just give him a lesson." Myungsoo whispers.

"Waeo?"

"He has done something bad to you. Of course I need to punish him."

"Woah, Myung-myung is like a hero that I watched on the TV. So cool." Sungyeol giggled.

"Don't smile like that. Next time don't trust people that easy. Human is a bad person. You can't trust them just like that." Myungsoo warned as they made their way to Myungsoo's car. 

"But I trust Myung-myung. And I will always listen to Myung-myung." Sungyeol confessed. Myungsoo stops his way, looking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol turns around and tilted his head. "Waeo?"

"N..nothing. Let's go." Myungsoo cleared his throat and walks away, trying to hide his blushing face. Sungyeol who doesn't relize the situation just obediently following him.

"Go take a bath, Yeol. You will catch cold if you stay wet like that." Myungsoo said once they arrive at Myungsoo’s apartment.

"Okay." Sungyeol answered as he made his way to the bathroom but then stop when Myungsoo called him.

"Yeol, thank you for the cake and for wanting to buy me a new camera. I really deeply touched."

"Is that mean that you are not mad at me?" Sungyeol turned around, looking at Myungsoo. 

"Not at all." Myungsoo slightly smiles.

"Is that mean that you won't kick me out?" Sungyeol asked again.

"No, I won't. " Myungsoo said softly.

"I'm so relieve to hear that. Gumawo, Myung-myung." Sungyeol grinned as he walked to the bathroom.

Myungsoo smiles silently, staring at Sungyeol as he walked to the bathroom. 

'I think I better tell noona that I have found Sungyeol.' Myungsoo though as he picked his phone and dialls Bora's number.

"Hi, noona, sorry to disturb you. But I just want to tell you that Sungyeol was home. He is alright. So, don't worry."

"Good to hear that. Don't treat him bad and don't yell at him anymore. Arasso?" Bora said accross the line.

"Arasso, you don't need to remind me repeteadly. Okay then. Have a good rest. Good night." Myungsoo said as he hung up the phone 

'Sungyeol is special, please take a good care of him.' Bora's voice was rang on his head. 

"I think the world will punish me if I do something bad to Sungyeol." Myungsoo chuckles to himself.

A moment later Sungyeol comes from the bathroom. He already wear a black T-shirt and long blue trousers. His hair was still wet.

"Ya, how many times do I have to tell you to dry your hair after bath. Are you even listen to me?"

"I forget. Mian." Sungyeol sticks out his tongue.

"Che, clumsy angel. Now, come here. I'll do it for you."

Sungyeol quickly run towards him and handed Myungsoo the towel then sits in front of him.

'He smells good.' Myungsoo smiles silently.

"Myung-myung, do you have a lot money until you can buy that expensive camera like that?"

"That's my father's money. Actually I don't want to use his facilities. But because that man insulted you so I want to give him a lesson." Myungsoo explained as he rubbed Sungyeol's hair with towel.

"Where's is him? Why did he not live with you?" Myungsoo stops his action.

"Let's not talk about that. Okay."

"Waeo?" Sungyeol looks up.

"Hey, stop asking me why. I want to sleep."

"Oh, okay. Myung-myung, can I watch TV?"

"You better go to sleep than watch TV."

"But you know I don't like sleep. I want to watch TV." Sungyeol whines childishly.

"Okay. I'll play movie for you to watch. Wait here." Myungsoo walks toward the TV and put the DVD on DVD player. Then after that the screen show a film with yellow talking square, a funny starfish and a squid.

"Yeay, I like them. I like them." Sungyeol cheered.

"If you don't want to sleep then just sit there and don't go anywhere without my permission. Arasso?" 

"Arasso." Sungyeol answered, his eyes peering on the screen in front of him.

"Ah, and don't turn the channel. I just allow you to watch this Spongebob movie. Understand?"

"Ne, I understand. Oh, gosh, you're more noisy than my father, Myung. Just sleep properly so you will have energy to scold at me again tomorrow." Sungyeol frowned.

Myungsoo chuckles silently before cleared his throat. "Good night then."

"Good night, Myung-myung."

Inside the room, Myungsoo lays down on his comfy bed. He feels very tired all day. He closes his and tries to close his eyes and sleep. But after almost an hour he still couldn't sleep at all. He didn't know what exactly intuding his mind. He just can't stop thinking.

"Damn, why I couldn't sleep." Myungsoo groaned before glancing to the clock. It's already past midnight. Myungsoo then tries to close his eyes again but to no avail. The sleepiness doesn't want to come to him.

"I better make some coffee." Myungsoo said to himself. He then get up from his bed and walks out.

On the living room, Sungyeol still enjoying the TV. He looks very focus. Myungsoo glances at him for a while.

"Hi, Myung. Why are you still awake?" Sungyeol asks him.

"I can't sleep. I want to make coffee." Myungsoo answers without really paying attention on what Sungyeol was watching.

"I like coffee. I want coffee too, Myung-myung." Sungyeol said excitedly.

"Okay, I will make for you too. Just wait here."

"Ne, gumawo." Sungyeol smiles.

 

A/N : This scene below was a bit naughty so please carefully read ad just skip the part which you feel uncomfortable. Thank you. ^^

 

A moment later

"I want to have .” Sungyeol announces suddenly, walking into the kitchen where Myungsoo was making his coffee.

Myungsoo chokes on his coffee. “W...WHAATTT?”

"I saw it on TV. They said about position and the pleasure and I also saw some picture with two men in many position."

Myungsoo looks over at Sungyeol like he’s a moron.

"What programme did you watch?"

"Um... It called Gay Undercover. I'm so curious about that."

"Oh, gosh. I told you not to change the channel carelessly. Midnight show is too dangerous for you. What happen with the Spongebob DVD that I played for you?"

"I'm bored. So I changed the channel. I want to try it. Myung-Myung, please teach me. Please teach me." Sungyeol whimpers.

"I think I better to teach you to sleep instead. Come." Myungsoo said as he dragged Sungyeol to the bedroom.

"Now, lay down."

"No, I Don't want to before you teach me about ."

"I say sleep now." Myungsoo said sternly.

"No." Sungyeol crosses his arm nonchalantly.

"Lee Sungyeol, I count to three. One."

"Two." Sungyeol continued.

"Ya, himma. I say sleep." Myungsoo snaps.

"No."

"You..." Myungsoo greeted his teeth angrily. But then he smirks silently before suddenly he pushes Sungyeol until both of them land on the bed with Myungsoo on the top.

"Ya, what are you doing?" Sungyeol looked up.

"Now you can't go anywhere, Yeol. Close your eyes and sleep."

"No way before you teach me to have ." Sungyeol stubbornly answered as he looked straight into Myungsoo's eyes.

"Why do you really want to know about that?"

"Ummm...because it looks interesting. I guess. And I want to learn everything about human thing."

"But you can't do that with me. I'm not gay for heaven's sake."

Sungyeol glanced up. “Does it matter?” he asks.

“Uhh, I mean, kinda. I guess not. I don't know.” he replies noncommittally while rubbing the back of his neck. 

It is a very rare sight that Myungsoo takes down his dysthymic tax accountant mask. He looks down at Sungyeol and Sungyeol could swear he sees him blush. “I guess I don’t know yet.”

Sungyeol grins mischievously. “Well there’s only one way to find out.”

Myungsoo stares at him in confuse. "How?"

Sungyeol moves around. He slid his arms around Myungsoo's waist, cuddling up closely and laying his head on Myunhsoo's chest. Myungsoo couldn't help but feel awkward as the adorable little angel cuddled up to him. "The TV said like this. And then..."

After that Sungyeol wraps an arm around Myungsoo's back, keeping him close. Myungsoo could feel his heart beating a bit faster than usual.

Sungyeol who was busy thinking about what TV said didn't realize it. He then doing another move. "Then they said to do this."

Now, they are laying side to side with Sungyeol's hand wrapping leisurely on Myungsoo.

"Yeol, what are you doing?" Myungsoo asks, a bit nervous.

"Ssshh... Be quite. I tried to remember the next move. Aaah... I almost forget about this." Sungyeol got up abruptly and looking at Myungsoo. He stares intently at Myungsoo. For a while they were staring into each other until Sungyeol leans forward and kiss him. Myungsoo widened his eyes at Sungyeol's action before pushes him hardly, making Sungyeol fall from the bed.

"Ya, Myung-Myung. You're so bad." Sungyeol cried, touching his .

"W..what did you do?"

"I'm practising what the TV said. And I want to do it with you. Coz you're my only friend on earth." Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo sadly. Myungsoo looks down, feel a bit guilty.

"I will teach you." he finally said.

"Really?" Sungyeol turns bright.

"But with one condition. I'm the one who will take a lead and you have to obey my rule."

"Deal." Sungyeol grins.

"Now, get up and sit here." Myungsoo orders. Sungyeol excitedly got up and sat beside Myungsoo.

"What else?" Sungyeol said with his big puppy eyes.

'What should I do know?' Myungsoo gulped nervously. 

It's not like Myungsoo hasn't had a couple of truly regrettable hit-and-runs in his life, but this is probably the most complicated thing that has ever happened to him.

"Come on, come on. What are we going to do now?"

Myungsoo covers his face with his hands. 'This is crazy.'

Sungyeol's indignant fury deflates, and his whole body slumps. "Myung... Teach me."

Myungsoo waves a hand vaguely at Sungyeol's midsection. "You're just going to have to do some crisis management, okay?"

Myungsoo seriously thinks Sungyeol is going to throw something at him for a second before, seething, but instead Sungyeol asks in carefully over-pronounced syllables, "What do you mean?"

"Clean the pipes?" Myungsoo asks, blushing. "?"

Sungyeol continues to look blankly unmoved.

"Oh, gosh, manually stimulate your manhood." Myungsoo clarifies.

"How?" Sungyeol tilts his head.

"Arghh... This is such a mental torture."

"I honestly don't know what to do." Sungyeol admits, sounding lost and far away from home.

"God damn it." Myungsoo says, and looking left and right like anyone might overhear them, though he knows no one was there except him and the clueless curious angel in front of him.

"Hey, don't curse God. That's not good."

Sungyeol bites out. "All right, we do this, you don't ask about this, and we don't talk about it, got it?"

"Got what?" Sungyeol asks.

Myungsoo locks the door, puts a chair under the doorknob and hits the lights (he even doesn't know what's that for). He ignores  when Sungyeol asks. "Myung-Myung, what are you doing?" and draws the curtains shut.

"I thought I told you not to ask about this." Myungsoo tells him, easy, and he goes over to the bed, starts plucking at Sungyeol's shirt. "Come on, let's get this off."

Sungyeol frowns at him, but complies, letting Myungsoo strip him out, take off his shirt.

"Do you wanna lie back? Or do you want to watch?" Myungsoo asks.

"What are you doing, Myung-Myung." Sungyeol says, and it's flatly not a question.

Myungsoo says, "Okay, so you're going to watch."

And Sungyeol does, like always, staring with curious eyes, with his head tilted to one side as Myungsoo gets up close to him, gets right up in his space, sliding up Sungyeol's side and putting one arm around the span of his back. Myungsoo keeps his hands on Sungyeol like Sungyeol is a nervous horse, keeping him calm, letting him know by touch that it's okay.

Myungsoo says, "Don't worry, just watch, okay?" and slides his hand down.

"Myung-Myung?" Sungyeol asks, his voice is scratchy now, hot and wet against Myungsoo's shoulder, where he's looking at Myungsoo with wide, surprised eyes.

"Just watch." Myungsoo says, and slips his fingers under the pants, smooths his fingers into the flap of the blue boxers.

This time, when Sungyeol says. "Myung-Myung, it's ticklish." it's a little hotter and touched with a delicious shiver of confusion. Sungyeol didn't know what he wanted except that he wanted, and Myungsoo doesn't know why that's hot, only that it is, and Sungyeol fists the hand closes to Myungsoo into the hem of his pajamas, grabbing him tight. "Um, Myung."

"Just let me help you out." Myungsoo murmurs, and he's gentle, tugs Sungyeol, half-hard already, out of the opening in his shorts and thumbs the head, squeezes his fist around Sungyeol's manhood nice and easy. "You see what I'm doing?"

Sungyeol isn't, obviously, because he's panting hard and staring at the side of Myungsoo's face instead.

Myungsoo says, "Yeol, look at my hands, okay?" and Sungyeol does, chin jerking back down just in time to see Myungsoo reach his other hand around, close over the hot weight of Sungyeol's balls still in the boxers and roll them in his palm.

"See what I'm doing?" Myungsoo asks, murmuring it into Sungyeol's cheek, feeling his mouth move against Sungyeol's ear. He hasn't done this for anybody but himself in a long time, but the mechanics are the same, and he loosens his fist now, Sungyeol slow and easy. "See how I'm touching you?"

"Yes." Sungyeol gasps, and Myungsoo can feel his muscles pulling tight, feel Sungyeol's hips jerking into Myungsoo's wrist.  "Myung-Myung, Myung-Myung."

"Hey, hey." Myungsoo says, soothing, just a rumble near Sungyeol's ear.  "Just watch, okay?  See how easy it is?  Feels good, right?"

Myungsoo tucks himself in more tightly along Sungyeol's back, pressing against the broad lines of his back. Myungsoo settles his chin over Sungyeol's shoulder so he's not just navigating by touch, so that his cheek is pressed along Sungyeol's, too, to ground him, to keep him steady. 

'Why I feel hot inside me?' Myungsoo asked himself.

"It's not going to work great if you're not enjoying it." Myungsoo tells.

Sungyeol let's out an "Ugh." and he leans his head back, drops it against Myungsoo's shoulder and rolls his hips up into Myungsoo's hand, and Myungsoo doesn't bother to harass him about paying attention. Instead, he watches for himself, greedy, watches the way his fist closes around Sungyeol's manhood.

"Okay." Myungsoo says, and his voice comes out as a rasp.  He turns so he's murmuring it right into the rough stubble on Sungyeol's face, and he doesn't have to, but he wants to. "Hold up, just wait a second."

Myungsoo was thinking about what to do for two seconds before he holds.

"Myung, what else?" Sungyeol makes that complaining noise again, and Myungsoo's not fully enough to waste time wondering why that's hot, so he just says. "Come on, it, get it nice and wet for me."

"What's that for?"

"Come on, just do it. Wetter the better,"

Sungyeol does, hesitating, shifting restlessly.

Myungsoo watched as Sungyeol his finger. He tries not to think about how good it feels to see Sungyeol's pink, pink tongue getting his finger slick, getting his skin wet, about what Sungyeol must be tasting on Myungsoo's hand.

'Damn, why does he look so y.' Myungsoo could feel his manhood slowly getting tight down there.

"That's good." Myungsoo croaks, sounding like he's been crawling around in the desert, dying of thirst.  Maybe he has.

"Is it wet enough?" Sungyeol suddenly stop, looked up at Myungsoo. Less he know that Myungsoo was still enjoying the sensation of his tongue.

"Myung-myung, now what else?" Sungyeol said impatient, waving his hand in front of Myungsoo.

Myungsoo gasped, taking back his sanity and looking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol's lips still a bit wet from what he had done before.

'Those pink lips were beautiful.' Myungsoo's eyebrows knotted together and slid his hands up to Sungyeol's shoulders, sitting him up and looking him in the eye.

"Myung Myung Myung Myung." It's like the angel was completely fascinated with the one syllable name, playing it on his tongue and lips, lips that Myungsoo's gaze kept flickering down to, his brain unable to suppress his treacherous thoughts about what those lips would feel like against his own, and other parts of his body, but eventually he shook his head to focus and looked back at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol leaned in close to Myungsoo, so close that his soft hair was brushing against Myungsoo's cheek and whispered conspiratorially. "Are you okay, Myung?"

Sungyeol's voice was a warm whisper against Myungsoo's already heated skin, making Myungsoo exhale low and his head fall back against the mattress. Myungsoo swallowed, tongue flicking out absently to wet his lips, and Sungyeol's gaze flickered down at the motion.

Unconciously, Myungsoo's hand slid around to the nape of Sungyeol's neck and pulled him into a kiss, groaning softly at the initial contact of their mouths. A small part of Myungsoo's brain was scared Sungyeol was going to push him away, but no, Sungyeol responded without hesitation, leaning into the kiss and tilting his head to meet Myungsoo's lips.

Myungsoo breathing was already heavier, the hand on his knee sliding up his leg to somewhere dangerously high up on his inner thigh. His blood was rushing, torn between wanting to take this slow for Sungyeol and wanting Sungyeol's hand working at his pants. The air warm and inviting from the blasting heater, and rain was still pelting on the windows and roof, but added to the sounds now was the heavy breathing of the two men and the wet sounds of desperate, greedy kissing.

"Myung... What should I do after this?" Sungyeol's lips parted with a low groan, but it ended with Myungsoo's tongue slid its way into Sungyeol's mouth, quick and damn sinful as he tasted him.

"Myung..." The name spilled from Sungyeol's lips desperately, his normal angelic demeanor coming undone, and Myungsoo felt alive with the power and need.

"I got you Yeol, I got you." Myungsoo's voice was strained as he moved his hand away from the heat between Sungyeol's legs despite the low whine from Sungyeol when he did so, to instead focus on getting himself undressed. Fumbling at Sungyeol's waist, Myungsoo drags his fingers down into Sungyeol's briefs and yanks them down, shifting Sungyeol to straddle his thigh as he works the material off his legs. Sungyeol arches eagerly against Myungsoo's chest, aching for more of that friction they had before, and the motion has Myungsoo's achingly hard pressed against Sungyeol hipbone, making him exhale breathlessly.

"I got you, just breathe." Myungsoo was pretty sure that advice was more for him. Myungsoo's heart was pounding hard in his chest, throbbing hotly in his ears and fingertips and and all over. And when Myungsoo took a moment to rest his hand against Sungyeol's chest, he felt with a soft gasp that Sungyeol's heart wasn't beating. This reminds him who is him. But for now, Myungsoo's mind was too distracted to think about anything else. They both wanted this, no Myungsoo wanted this. And Myungsoo couldn't help himself as he indulged and leaned in, finding Sungyeol's lips again and kissing him softly but deeply now. Sungyeol responded in pliancy for the first time that night, letting Myungsoo take control of the kiss. Sungyeol tasted like the lingering taste of whiskey and something that Myungsoo labeled as dark chocolate and tea. It was an interesting combination, but Myungsoo loved it, craved it as he claimed Sungyeol's mouth with his own. Sungyeol was grinding against him.

"Wait a second, Myung-Myung, I feel weird." Sungyeol's voice was a low murmur against Myungsoo's lips, still with Myungsoo's hand with one of his own.

"Just relax. I won't hurt you." Myungsoo slowly slid his finger into Myungsoo and rubbed slowly till the angel relaxed. Sungyeol gazed up until their eyes met.

"Myung-myung... I want more." like an electromagnetic power, Myungsoo became wild as he leaned closer to capture Sungyeol's lips. They kiss again, but this time Myungsoo becomes more roughly. His hands trail up and down on Sungyeol's body. He was on his limit. His manhood couldn't wait any longer as he moved his manhood closer to Sungyeol's entrance.

"Hey, having enough fun? You know, an angel and human are forbidden to be together, moreover to have ." A voice rang outloud in the room. Both of them jerked up as they turned their gaze on the source of the voice. A man tall man with black trenchcoat was staring intensely at them.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." both of them shout in surprise, making the tall man in front of them covers his eyes irritatingly.