10: Trouble's Around The Corner

Dakota's Demon

Dakota looked over she shoulder. Joon was crying as he clung to Her. It was only three hour's ago she warned The guy's she would be coming. Look's like she would be coming sooner.

When she got home after meeting Taeil, U-Kwon and P.O she found her appartment in a mess. Luckily Joon had hidden. But now? Well, Dakota had managed to pack the most needed thing's and she ran. On Foot it was about an hour to the Block B hideout. She had been running for a good 20 minute's and she was out of breath. Ducking into a dark alley she put Joon down and pulled a gun out of her bag, Placing enough ammo in her pocket she picked Joon back up and started to run again. Only this time, They got a clear shot. Right on Dakota's Left Shoulder. Missing Joon's Head by inch's.

Dakot groaned in pain, But this wasnt going t brig her down, She kept running, Leaning Joon on er bad shoulder she used her god arm to shot behind her.

"Mama... Why are they hurting you?" Joon wailed as he used his hans to put pressure on Dakota's arm. "Do they want to kill us?"

"Shhh... Come on... I'll take you to a friends.."

"NO DONT LEAVE ME!" Dakots winced and held Joon close, Somehow she managed to lose whoever was chasing her and coming into view was non other than Block B's Hideout.

Not wasting time she shot the hindage's of the door and kicked it open. Startling the 7 male's inside. Looking around she spotted Taeil, P.O and U-Kwon in the corner, They had shocked expession's.

"Help..." Dakota gritted her teeth, Her knee's buckling as she fell to the floor.

"Mummy!" Joon put more pressure on Dakota's wound. Dakota put down her gun and used her good arm to hold Joon's Cheek.

"Joon baby, Remember your new friend?" Joon nodded, Tear's welling in his eyes. "He's my old friend." She looked over to U-Kwon and nodded. U-Kwon walked over with Taeil and P.O behind him.

"Hey Joon. Remember me?" Joon looked up at U-Kwon and nodded. Then he looked around the room and his eye's widened. Wthout thinking he clung to Dakota's bad shoulder making her hiss.

"Joon. Listen to me. Ok?" Joon whimpered and Dakota carried on. "Mummy has to go catch the bad guy's that hurt me and tried taking you away from me. Ok?" Joon nodded slightly.  Dakota looked up and U-Kwon as she kissed Joon's Head. After which U-Kwon took The wailing child.

"Take him with you! Look after him!" Dakota smiled at U-Kwon who took the kicking, screaming child to another room. Taeil and P.O helped Dakota up.Once she was on her feet she pulled her shirt of and growled slightly at the bullet wound.

"Bastard's.... Inch's closer it would have blown my baby's head off." She grumbled to herself, though everyone heard her. Adjusting her White, Bloody wife beater she took a knife out her boot and cut her jumper up and used some of it to tie around the wound.

"Pull it tight for me." She mumbled to P.O who nodded and pulled the fabic tightly, Dakota bit her lip to stop heself from screaming. Once P.O was done, she bent down, rabing her bag and gun. Making sure she has enough ammo. She rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck.

"I guess Demon Dakota is back." She smirked evily. Everyone watched her with slightly scared eyes. Ths Dakota was different to the old one. She seemed more dangerous. More Deadly. Dakota did a two finger salute before heading to the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Zico spoke up. Dakota sqeezed he eye's shut and stopped. She couldnt face him, Just seeing Taeil, U-Kwon and P.O was enough to slo her down. She couldnt see him yet.

"I'm Going to stop all this... Before it get's our Son killed..." There was silence." Dakota's head snapped back to where U-Kwon and Joon went when there was ear blursting Scream's. "Oppa... Our son need's his father... Go to him." Dakota smiled sadly before exiting the building.

"Don't Leave us again!" The boy's all whisper.