9: Meeting Them

Dakota's Demon

Dakota smiled to herself. She was doing the right thing. A son as Joon told her of his new friend. She knew who it was without having to ask for a name. Picking up her glass, she sipped the single malt whiskey and sighed. What she was doing is right, right? She honestly didnt know. She didnt know if she was going to come out of this all alive. But today she would sort out her back-up plan. a plan that will set in motion very very soon. Checking over her clothe's she sighed slightly.

Sitting bac she waited. Waited for them to arrive. The three people she missed. The three people she could trust. And there they were, walking through the door. Looking around a bit, when they finally noticed Dakota they all smiled brightly before running over and pulling her into a group hug.

Laughing, Dakota hugged each of them before they all sat down. "I'll get straight to it... ok?"

"Go ahead Dakota... You will always be the same." Taeil chuckled, taking one of Dakota's hands in his. P.O and U-Kwon sharing her other hand.

"I missed you guys..." Dakota smiled slightly before shaking her head. Now was not the time to miss them. The three boy's chuckled and noded for her to continue.

"Thank you for coming... I can't be here long. But..." Dakota turned to U-Kwon. "Keep talking to him, ok? Just don't bring Zico into the picture yet... It's to early..."

"We understand." U-Kwon smiled, Dakota always loved U-Kwon's smile for some reason when ever she saw it, she too couldnt help but smile. But this time they all noticed. She didnt smile. Not even her lip's curved alittle.

"God... Just What's happening to you!" Taeil mumbled and kissed Dakota's hands with a sad smile. Dakota just chuckled slightly looked down a her lap. These three were already getting to her. Shaking her head slightly she breathed in before pulling her hands backand taking her glass and downing it. The boy's watched her with horrified expression's. Dakota put down the glass.

"In a few day's... I will contact you... Well, Block B." Taeil looked at her in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhmm... It's for the best." She stood up, startling thethree boy's. "That's all I called you for... Make sure your hideout is child friendly!" She chuckled before walking off.

Taeil, U-Kwon and P.O stared at the door of the pub. Was she bringing Joon to them? Was she crazy? Sighing the three  ordered a drink before heading home. They werent going to tell the other's.

 


 

 

Chapter 9 For you all!!!

 

Next Chapter being writen as you read! Hehehe

 

 

Enjoy!

 

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!

Thankies!

 

~04/04/14

 

Korea1996