3: Back To The Beginning

Dakota's Demon

Dakota sighed to herself as she packed up her and Joon's thing's. It was lucky they traveled allot, so they never really had many things. Leaving and outfit and for them bth she called Joon. "Joon? time to shower!" She sighed as she looked at the thre bag's worth of thing's she had. Frowning, she walked to the bathroom of their small apartment to find Joon stripping out of his clothing. "Good Boy!" She smiled and she to stripped down before picking Joon up and walking into the shower. "Warm?"

"Warm!" Joon grinned brightly. Dakota nodded and turned the tap's, soon the warm water came out. As per usual, they helped each other wash, before getting out and getting dried and changed. "We Leaving now?" Joon cocked his head as Dakota pulled on his Hoodie and Jacket, before getting dressed herself.

Smiling to herself one last time she nodded to Joon. "Yes, This is our last day here! We are going back to your Birth Country! Are you excited?" Joon nodded his head ad bounced up and down after putting on his shoes. Dakota smiled, but deep down she felt sorry, Joon didnt know what they were going back to and she just hoped it stayed that way. Keeping the smile on her face, she grabbed the suitcase and put the duffle bag on top of it, Slinging the shoulder bag on her shoulder, then she picked up Joon and held him on her waist. "Let's go?"

"Let's Gooooo!" Joon giggled and held onto his mother tightly.

Soon enough they left the appartment after saying their last few goodbye's they were on their way to the airport. Once they arrived they checked in, Handed over their luggage and boarded the plai. Once they were seated Dakota grabbed her shoulder bag and pulled out a snack for Joon.

"Umma... When we go. Where will we stay?"

"Ah, Dont worry. I already sorted it all out. We have a new home. It's bigger than our old one. And If you want your own room, You can." At the mention of having his own room Joon shook his head. Dakota just smiled, Since the Day joon was born he alwasy slept in Dakota's arm's. "Don't worry. You can just use it when you get older." Once again Joon shook his head.

"I will sleep in Umma's arm's forever!" He exclamed, making a few passanger's look at them. Dakota muttered a few sorry's before taking Joon in her lap and hugging him close.

"You can sleep in my bed for as long as you wish Baby!" She kissed his forehead and smiled before putting him back in his seat and strapping him in. "Ready?" She said as the overhead speak announced the take off.

"Ready!" Joon giggled and nibbled on his grape's and Buscuit's. Dakota watched her son while smiling. She hoped she could keep that happy and innocentness Joon processed. Though she has no idea who he got it from. Clearly it wasnt her. Shaking her head and chuckling she put the grape's away as Joon fell asleep and she too sat back and closed her eye's. It was going to be a long trip and she hada feeling on the other side, Something was going to happen.

-------------------

Dakotawoke up to Joon patting her leg, Yawning she looked about and noticed they had landed. Well, At least she wasnt tired.

"Umma! Umma! Time to go!" Joon clapped. Dakota laughed and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder as she got up and picked up Joon.

"How Long have you been awake?" She noticed his eyelid's dropping.

"Looooong Timeee~" Joong yawned and rested his head on Dakota's Chest.

"Get some sleep Baby boy!" Joon just hummed. Once Dakota had checked out and got the luggage she got a taxi to her new appartment. Luckily it wasnt far from the airport, and it wasnt to far from crowded place's. Once they arrived she ok her luggage, Greeted her new Landlord and took Joon to their new bigger apartment. "I hope her Like's it!" She smiled down to the sleeping figure she just layed on the bed. "Get a good Long Sleep Baby Boy." She smiled and rested the bag's at the door and going to the new kitchen. After making a cup of tea she walked over to the big window in the living room and looked out over the city. She had gone back to the beginning again. The only thing she hoped for was that she wouldnt have to Bump into Him. Her heart wouldnt be able to take it.

 

 


 

Well, This is the third Chapter. Sorry for any Typo's

Three update's in a Row! I might do one more. Maybe two.

I hope you all enjoy It!

 

 

Comment, Upvote and Subscribe!!!

 

Thank's to:

xSilentDesirex

bunnys

For Subscribing!

 

16/03/14

~Korea1996